Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sky Go (Replacing Sky Mobile TV App)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

Is anyone else have problems at the moment with channels freezing? Have 100mb UPC broadband so bandwidth isn't an issue and don't have any problems streaming video with other apps. I'm using the iPad app.
    No working fine here in Dublin on 25mb UPC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Auriga

I have started having channels freeze in the last week or so on iPad here in Waterford, I'm on 25mb UPC ...I wouldn't be surprised if UPC were blocking ports used by the Sky GO App.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Auriga wrote: »
    I have started having channels freeze in the last week or so on iPad here in Waterford, I'm on 25mb UPC ...I wouldn't be surprised if UPC were blocking ports used by the Sky GO App.

Just noticed it tonight. Not with UPC so it's not that. Not sure what the issue is

Advertisement