Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Undoing [HBO] *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭cdgalwegian

From David E. Kelley; creator- and intermittent writer- for a lot of stuff, most recently Mr. Mercedes, Goliath and Big Little Lies.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005082/?ref_=tt_ov_wr

His stuff seems to be getting edgier as time goes on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Martin Tyler AgueroooOO

Wow what has she done to her face? The amount of botox in it would kill most people.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,204 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Susanne Bier, the director of the Night Manager! That show was really well put toghether! Guessing that just leaves this show depending on the quality of the story.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,957 ✭✭✭✭bnt

I found this show while looking up another actress to see what she was up to these days. The trailers embedded above are gone, but there are two teasers from HBO:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,026 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Will Sky Atlantic be showing?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,204 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Will Sky Atlantic be showing?

Listed here for Autumn 2020. https://www.sky.com/watch/the-undoing

• Registered Users Posts: 60,290 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

October 25th. Wow, it was really pushed out.

The Undoing will receive its UK premiere on Sky Atlantic and NOW TV on Monday October 26th

• Advertisement

Starts October 25th

First reviews are starting to come out and it's seems to be well received

I liked that first episode it sets up the mystery nicely.

Kidman is singing the open theme song.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,721 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Caught a short glimpse of this on goggle box, it looks fairly interesting. I only have sky Atlantic through IPTV, does Antlatic do repeats?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,562 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Caught a short glimpse of this on goggle box, it looks fairly interesting. I only have sky Atlantic through IPTV, does Antlatic do repeats?

Tuesday at 9PM is when its repeated and when I watched actually recorded the first episode.

This is actually quite good.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,721 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

AMKC wrote: »
    Tuesday at 9PM is when its repeated and when I watched actually recorded the first episode.

This is actually quite good.

Cheers for that, reminder is set.

Kidman is singing the open theme song.

I thought it was her, I like her version

Top notch second episode, It's moving a long nicely now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,981 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Watched first 2 episodes and I think it's very good. Nicole Kidman is knocking it out of the park.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,799 ✭✭✭Rfrip

id love to binge watch this now, its one of those ones!

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭norabattie

Finally something I can get my teeth into. Really enjoying this so far. Roll on next week.

And the mystery deepens with the ending to episode 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭angel eyes 2012

I'm not sure who committed the murder now. I keep jumping from Grace, to the friend, to the Dad. I now wonder was it the son and Grace tried to cover his crime or was it the friend also having an affair with Hugh Grant character and was jealous of Elena.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭Shelga

Why have they charged Jonathan with it anyway? When there seems to be just as much evidence against Grace, based on the ending of that episode.

He had an affair with her and was in the area at the time. Is that it? No murder weapon or DNA evidence has been mentioned yet? If they’ve charged him, they must have presented the evidence by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,800 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Shelga wrote: »
    Why have they charged Jonathan with it anyway? When there seems to be just as much evidence against Grace, based on the ending of that episode.

He had an affair with her and was in the area at the time. Is that it? No murder weapon or DNA evidence has been mentioned yet? If they’ve charged him, they must have presented the evidence by now.

Where are you all seeing the episodes in advance of screening on Sky Atlantic?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭Shelga

HeidiHeidi wrote: »

Now TV- think they go up as soon as the clock strikes midnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭angel eyes 2012

Shelga wrote: »

Maybe they think the murder was a joint effort by Jonathan and Grace. He was the obvious culprit from the start and the lies and deceit regarding his job didn't look good for his innocence either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭robwen

HeidiHeidi wrote: »

Sky Atlantic show it at 2am each Monday morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

The husband is also a suspect, surely.

Advertisement