Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Undoing [HBO] *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

The ending to episode 5 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

El Sueño wrote: »
    The ending to episode 5 :eek:

I know !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭Shelga

Was definitely better this week, after lagging a bit in episodes 3 and 4.

Yes, that ending... :eek: Does it mean what we think it means?!

saw that coming from early on in that episode

in fairness they dropped various hints
    bit about son seeing Hugh Grant and the dead woman at school etc - was almost as if he was going to spit out that he killed her

bit in the restaurant son saying basically now that this woman is out of the way / affair over that they can survive as a family

conversation with Hugh Grant's mother "Henry must be a grown man at this stage"

thing is (assuming this isn't some bs red herring which would be pathetic) - does Hugh Grant know also?

this show is utter shyte at this point imo but if there is only one episode left I guess that I'll see it out I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭flipflophead22

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why Women Kill

Little Fires Everywhere

Are they on netflix?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,204 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm going with Grace as the killer as she too was having it off with the victim, I don't think it's any of the kids

• Registered Users Posts: 60,320 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Waiting for Donald Sutherland and Lily Rabe to be the next suspects before it ends up actually being the cop that is the killer.

I'm going with Grace as the killer as she too was having it off with the victim, I don't think it's any of the kids

she would hardly hide the hammer in her son's fiddle box?

seemed surprised to find it there.

if all that episode was pure misdirection then it's even worse than I thought.

terribly poor show anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,273 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Started suspecting the
    kid
    a few episodes ago
    Inheriting his fathers traits...

Do we need spoiler tags once it has aired?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭Rfrip

One big yawn.

I loved it about three episodes ago but think it’s complete tripe now.

glasso wrote: »
    she would hardly hide the hammer in her son's fiddle box?

seemed surprised to find it there.

if all that episode was pure misdirection then it's even worse than I thought.

terribly poor show anyways.

Maybe the son hide it to help his mother

Maybe the son hide it to help his mother

I wouldn't be surprised with this show as it's so bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

The Father could have it there when he went into the sons room on the night of the murder. " I love you son but I'm gonna f××k you over here". Thankfully its only 6 episodes, the acting has been fairly sh!te tbh. Its poor in contrast to previous HBO shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Cina

God it's fierce sh*the. Good thing there's only one episode left.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,369 ✭✭✭✭siblers

The court case was beyond nonsense. Going to the restaurant was nonsense. The blonde lawyer one waving at the prosecution was nonsense

The whole thing is nonsensical.

I still think the blonde one played a part in some shape or other

• Registered Users Posts: 28,829 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

siblers wrote: »

She's the only one who hasn't been lined up as a suspect at this stage, so it must be her!

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    She's the only one who hasn't been lined up as a suspect at this stage, so it must be her!

Jonathan admitted to sleeping with one other woman which i assume is her

HeidiHeidi wrote: »

going by the usual formula of exclusion could be the case

seems obvious that she is the other woman alluded to that Grant shag-poled.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,971 ✭✭✭cena

But son had his violin at his grandad's house. Surely the case would have been with him

• Advertisement

Was she??

Was she??

I'm just guessing, how had she an intimate portrait painting of her?

Also, why is Jonathan a sociopath? His sister died in an accident, it's not like he actually killed her and his family forced him to suppress it which is why he never spoke about it.

Of course he still could be with some twist in the next episode

• Registered Users Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

Sutherland knows I think

I still think Kidman has missing scenes in her walks, killed the woman and hid the hammer in the violin case without knowing.

Also, why is Jonathan a sociopath? His sister died in an accident, it's not like he actually killed her and his family forced him to suppress it which is why he never spoke about it.

Of course he still could be with some twist in the next episode

Sociopaths don't have to be violent but don't feel emotion and can't empathise with others, only sometimes pretend to.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,516 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Rfrip wrote: »
    One big yawn.

I loved it about three episodes ago but think it’s complete tripe now.

It started off really well, now I'm just looking forward to it ending.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,124 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Sara Lund with a credible NY-ish accent is a highlight for me.

I'm just guessing, how had she an intimate portrait painting of her?

We haven't seen Grace and Elena engaged in anything other than Elena acting rather provocative and strange towards her. Each time Grace looked uncomfortable and taken aback. From her expression it seemed that such interactions came of nowhere and were isolated incidences.

I really don't know about the portrait. Could it have been from memory? She was staring at Grace during the party so perhaps that's something she's been doing to help her memorise features and study her.

I don't think Grace killed her and I don't think Jonathan killed her. In saying that its the kind of show I think that will have a ridiculous ending and it may well turn out to be Jonathan .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

spurious wrote: »
    Sara Lund with a credible NY-ish accent is a highlight for me.

I keep expecting her to throw on the old geansaí and hunt down the gerningsmand herself :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,617 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

The court case was beyond nonsense. Going to the restaurant was nonsense. The blonde lawyer one waving at the prosecution was nonsense

The whole thing is nonsensical.

Not at all. You obviously have never been to a court case. That does happen in court cases including going out for lunch or dinner but here the Jurry have theres paid for and the accused and there family have to pay for there own.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement