Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Cruiser

Options
  • 22-08-2020 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, hope everyone is having a great weekend.
    So we have recently sold our slow and steady trusty cruiser, a Powels 33 with a Perkins 4.236.
    Looking to change tack a bit now and go down the road of a sports cruiser, diesel preferably and ideally a 4 berth.
    Based on Lough Derg and looking to explore the lake on day and overnight trips, maybe even head to Limerick and beyond if we get a good stretch of weather.
    I've only had speed boats before the Powels so sports cruiser types are new to me.
    Any advise, experience or stories welcome, and if anyone knows of a good one looking for a new home please feel free to get in touch!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭WildWater

How deep are your pockets?

Here’s a nice little runabout.

https://www.donedeal.ie/view/25691755

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,323 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

I went the other way from a bayliner 2655 4 berth to looking for a powles 33 :) much prefer the slower pace and more room to a heavy drinker with a dangling leg :D

Advertisement