Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My Super-Sweet 21st.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Latchy wrote: »
    How about booking yourself and partner / boyfriend / into a hotel for the night ,that way you fall up into bed instead of looking for a taxi home

BTW pika ,what date in sept ......

*mines on the 17th *

Crazy! Hearing about so many people with the same bday as me lately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LeahBaby

I'm 21 in 3 weeks. having a luau in my parents back yard!

Bought a load of hawaiian stuff and gonna have a cocktail bar!

Should be a good laugh(hopefully)
    Just gonna play my ipod through the stereo system. nothing worse than having to listen to 500 miles and rock the boat( fooking nightmare)

More or less got talked into having a party as me lil bro said the parentals wanted it and at the end of the day if it wasn't for their carelessness I wouldn't be here :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

LeahBaby wrote: »
    I'm 21 in 3 weeks. having a luau in my parents back yard!

Bought a load of hawaiian stuff and gonna have a cocktail bar!

Should be a good laugh(hopefully)
    Just gonna play my ipod through the stereo system. nothing worse than having to listen to 500 miles and rock the boat( fooking nightmare)

More or less got talked into having a party as me lil bro said the parentals wanted it and at the end of the day if it wasn't for their carelessness I wouldn't be here :)

wheres my invite!!? im soooo there regardless. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LeahBaby

Ha if you can some all the way from longford to sallins you deserve to be therr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,659 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

ColHol wrote: »
    Why has nobody said a big party? organise a party in some pub with sandwichs, you can organise it very cheaply. Then (the most important part) invite EVERYBODY, esp friends of your parents. Invite as many people you know, even ones who arent going to turn up. The night doesnt have to be special, but most people esp. the ones who dont go will throw 50 quid in a card anyway and send it on, handiest fundraiser you'll ever have besides you're confirmation! have it on a friday and ya can be out on the saturday doing all the non party ideas listed above, except now you'll be loaded!!

Sh1t... never thought of THAT!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Attol wrote: »
    Crazy! Hearing about so many people with the same bday as me lately
    The 17th ? ...ah we'll have to celebrate so, along with any others on the day

Advertisement