Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sindo hits a new low

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,292 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Menas wrote: »
    Yeah, I am the same. Since they opened T2 Dublin airport has been great.
    The queues for security move at a good pace, never too long a delay there. Staff are friendly and you dont have that claustrophobic feel that you get in some airports (especially ones with low ceilings!).

Anyone complaining about our security queues should try going in or out of the US.

LaGuardia

<shudders>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Paramite Pie

For example, the conveyors are far too short meaning that people are taking out laptops etc at the last minute, holding up everybody else.

When I bring a laptop or something that has to be unpacked -- I simply let other people go ahead while I do so -- although not everyone's so considerate. A separate "quick-check" line for those with no electronic equipment could help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

lawred2 wrote: »
    LaGuardia

<shudders>

Ah stop. Giving me nightmares now. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Clicked into this story on the app and I knew within the first paragraph that it was another Niamh Horan fabrication. Imagine, poor Patrick Guiness' genuine attempt at humour and not blatant leery sexism went over the heads of us plebs :rolleyes:

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/guinness-we-turned-down-offer-of-10m-at-height-of-the-boom-31599434.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

the spawn child of barry egan and terry keane

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Assetbacked

She needs to get laid one feels. Sitting at bar counters in House and Sophie's isn't enough of an effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,057 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

You lot still reading that ****e....? PT Barnam was right....

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Yes, this is EXACTLY the type of stuff that is sickening. Did not read it but read too much stuff like it. These people are 'high fliers' because of all the publicity the media types give them. The UK TV shows are nothing near what the Irish ones are when it comes to crass promotion of a closed clique of people and I guess the papers keep focused on the royals, so even the tabloids from there are much better than our papers.
    The UK have made a "celebrity" out of that yoke Josie Cunningham. You really couldn't go any lower than her, so no, the UK are not better than us.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,903 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Old money has class and subtlety.

New money is full of trashy insecurity.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Never heard of Virginia Macari

Would she be of the chipper Macaris?
    She is indeed.

Maybe some people thought you were joking.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Gebgbegb wrote: »
    the spawn child of barry egan and terry keane

I always get a feel of junior cert homework off her articles. Y'know the essay questions where you have to pretend you're writing an article for a magazine? So you get a load of big words out of a thesaurus and spout a load of shíte about a grown up topic that you know nothing about in an effort to impress the teacher. That's what Horan does.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

A new low? Surely bottom of the barrel is as low as it gets...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 94 ✭✭Carlo Ancelotti

Why do people start threads about newpapers they clearly read ?

Advertisement