Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter Egg offers!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭raheny red

Hococop wrote: »
    Anyone know when the dunnes 3 for €9 deal ends?

March 2nd as per today's Sindo ad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 AnIdea

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Any idea when this deal starts or if it’s live already ?

I picked up 4 for €4 this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Has anyone seen a snickers egg in any of the shops ? I’ve tried most of the shops , can’t locate one .

Thanks a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Has anyone seen a snickers egg in any of the shops ? I’ve tried most of the shops , can’t locate one .

Thanks a lot.

https://shop.supervalu.ie/shopping/food-cupboard-seasonal-snickers-large-easter-egg-274-grams-/p-1525091001

Not available in my local, but you might be lucky.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Cadbury's, Mars & Nestle medium Easter eggs 9 for €9

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Cadbury's, Mars & Nestle medium Easter eggs 9 for €9

Medium or the same smaller ones that are 4 for €4 (Supervalu) and 3 for €5 (Tesco)?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Medium or the same smaller ones that are 4 for €4 (Supervalu) and 3 for €5 (Tesco)?

Smaller ones- but for a quid each, who is arguing...........

• Registered Users Posts: 23,389 ✭✭✭✭zell12

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭d1980

Was in lidl this morning and 3 for 3 on small eggs.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Snow Crash

d1980 wrote: »
    Was in lidl this morning and 3 for 3 on small eggs.
    By small, do you mean like the modern medium sized ones on the 3 for €5 Easter egg offer currently in Tesco? https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/SpecialOffers/SpecialOfferDetail/Default.aspx?promoId=R32955201

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Anyone know where one can find the mini eggs egg with the bits of mini eggs inside the shell? Tried Tesco & Supervalu but no luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭d1980

Snow Crash wrote: »
    By small, do you mean like the modern medium sized ones on the 3 for €5 Easter egg offer currently in Tesco? https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/SpecialOffers/SpecialOfferDetail/Default.aspx?promoId=R32955201

I don’t think too many of the ones on the Tesco link but there were 4/5 of the eggs with a bar. The eggs were the ‘smaller medium’ ie rolo, Freddo type eggs....

Lidl
    cbMuuxk.png

Why would one buy one 238g for €4 when you could buy three 139g's for €3 :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

zell12 wrote: »
    Why would one buy one 238g for €4 when you could buy three 139g's for €3 :confused::confused:

They’re no fools. They know parents in the main will buy a large egg for their children. Also even partners for each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭caviardreams

The bars/varieties are also different e.g. you can only get toffee crisp, snickers, Yorkie, celebrations etc. in large format not medium/small

2 large Lindt eggs which i think are about €9-11 each, 2 for €15 at Circle K of all places.

12 creme eggs for 3.99 in Lidl....with the lidl plus app they come down to €3.09

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Snow Crash

Lidl
    cbMuuxk.png
    They only had the Crunchie, CreamEgg, MiniEgg & Buttons eggs from the 3 for €3 offer in stock in my local Lidl's(Shankill) today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

12 creme eggs for 3.99 in Lidl....with the lidl plus app they come down to €3.09

Offer not on my app :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Steven81

Kind of an Easter egg topic but in dealz they had a bar of mini egg chocolate with the bits inside, I regret only buying two bars.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,772 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Any offers on large eggs 2 for €10 and the likes ??

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Any offers on large eggs 2 for €10 and the likes ??

2 for €8 in Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I actually saw the Lindt big Easter eggs are €10 in Duness, that’s eggcellent value. Unfortunately I was too egger and bought mine a few weeks ago at €12.

fin12 wrote: »
    I actually saw the Lindt big Easter eggs are €10 in Duness, that’s eggcellent value. Unfortunately I was too egger and bought mine a few weeks ago at €12.

Get out get the hell out :p:D:D:D

fin12 wrote: »

They were 2 for €15 in Circle K last week...

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭newaccount2017

Normally I'd be all over these deals but last year, I think I must have eaten around 30 medium (small) eggs before Easter even came around. So this year, I'm not buying til the day before Easter. I have no self control- if there's chocolate in the house, then I will eat it. I can't have it around me.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭POBox19

Isn't this the same marketing trick played out in November with the big tubs of chocolate sweets? Roses, Quality Street, Celebrations etc. for 3.99€ and then 3.50€ in the big retailers. Ended up buying 3 boxes of them and none left by Christmas Day!

I have no self control....

With small eggs at a euro (via the various multi deals) they're are cheaper than a chocolate bar.

I still think a cadbury chocolate egg chocolate is nicer than a normal bar of the stuff....am eating one most days at the moment :(

• Advertisement

I keep saying to myself 'don't buy a kinder egg there a rip off' but i did and have it away. Have a few smaller ones away to

i'll hopefully pick up a few more at a cheap price

Advertisement