Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter Egg offers!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

sporina wrote: »
    anyone seen any Double Decker Eater Eggs anywhere? its a mate's fav.. not seeing em anywhere..

I think I've seen in Tesco or Dealz

• Registered Users Posts: 23,414 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Snow Crash wrote: »
    Have you got a link, this deal isn't showing on the Tesco site for me?
    Instore promo only

• Registered Users Posts: 5,407 ✭✭✭Nollog

• Registered Users Posts: 5,407 ✭✭✭Nollog

Lidl have them 3 for 3 from 16th (today) until the end of April now too.

A local supermarket here (Simpsons) have the Cadbury egg tins (mini and creme eggs) for 6 euro, and loads of them.
    https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/product/details/?id=304793769 local Tesco had none, but same price. They're 7.50 I think in Iceland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,799 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Supervalu 3 Large eggs for €9

had to buy 3 cadburys ones too good to be left there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I saw a wine gum Easter egg today in centra.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,782 ✭✭✭sporina

not a Double Decker Easter Egg to be found here in Cork City.. I wonder why - anyway - got him a Cadbury's Hero's one instead - the miniature version will have to do him :p

not a Double Decker Easter Egg to be found here in Cork City.. I wonder why - anyway - got him a Cadbury's Hero's one instead - the miniature version will have to do him :p

Did u try every shop?

Anyone know is there a golden crisp Easter egg out there?

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    Did u try every shop?

well no, but a good few of em.. a manager in Tesco checked the system and told me that they are only available in the UK.. dunno if thats just for Tesco stores but none in DS/SV/Dealz etc..

well no, but a good few of em.. a manager in Tesco checked the system and told me that they are only available in the UK.. dunno if thats just for Tesco stores but none in DS/SV/Dealz etc..

Cool, I was just thinking u know the different supermarkets.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,794 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I can see on the website Tesco are doing 5 for 5 again, anyone know if they are in the actual shop?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

I can see on the website Tesco are doing 5 for 5 again, anyone know if they are in the actual shop?

2 Tescos I was in only had the cadbury creme egg ones (of the Cadbury range), plenty of Nestle brands.

yeah was in a TS today - saw Mars and Cadburys mini eggs EG's in the 5 for 5... there wer probably others too

2 Tescos I was in only had the cadbury creme egg ones (of the Cadbury range), plenty of Nestle brands.

Yeah the creme eggs seem to be out in force this year.

I got 15 eggs the first offer this year , but mostly malteasers.....the cadbury pallet was blocked or not easy to get into....I know there was some issue, it was mostly creme eggs anyway, did get a couple of mini eggs and caramel eggs ( disgusted I didn't realise it was an egg not a bar as the additional chocolate at the time).

Need to restock but don't shop in Tesco much but if they have stock I think I'll wander over....dunnes is still 3/5 which is rather useless :D

Yeah the creme eggs seem to be out in force this year.

I got 15 eggs the first offer this year , but mostly malteasers.....the cadbury pallet was blocked or not easy to get into....I know there was some issue, it was mostly creme eggs anyway, did get a couple of mini eggs and caramel eggs ( disgusted I didn't realise it was an egg not a bar as the additional chocolate at the time).

Need to restock but don't shop in Tesco much but if they have stock I think I'll wander over....dunnes is still 3/5 which is rather useless :D

Lidl is 3 for €3 too and have a few more of the Cadbury range.

Not a big fan of Mars etc.

Lidl is 3 for €3 too and have a few more of the Cadbury range.

Not a big fan of Mars etc.

Oh very good thank you.

Resses Easter bunny's €4 at Dealz

Terry’s chocolate Easter egg €4 Tesco

• Advertisement

3 Easter Eggs for €9 in SV

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Went hunting today, I know I know bit late. Big eggs are like hens teeth. Anyone spot any lately? I was in Dunnes Ashleaf hardly any left plus medium ones on shelf’s.

I heard Tesco Nutgrove are sold out In previous years Debenhams were great for deals on big eggs....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

Trying to find Easter eggs is like trying to find a house to buy...which I’m in the market for at the moment.

Spent half my day off driving around shops trying to find Orero eggs....kids wanted the white ones but ended up with normal chocolate ones...€8.99 each and they’re small/medium size.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,223 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Trying to find Easter eggs is like trying to find a house to buy...which I’m in the market for at the moment.

Spent half my day off driving around shops trying to find Orero eggs....kids wanted the white ones but ended up with normal chocolate ones...€8.99 each and they’re small/medium size.

Nolan's in Clontarf had the very white chocolate one you mention last Saturday.

Dunno if still the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭tscul32

They were in tesco and lidl when i was looking for them but that was a few weeks ago. I was in Aldi earlier and they had very few eggs left.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Housefree

No eggs left in Lidl/Tesco/Aldi today and shops packed. Some Lint bunny's and box's of choc

• Registered Users Posts: 14,341 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Ya, I annoyingly left the big Kinder Egg too late (as much as it would’ve pained me to spend what they cost).

Tesco, Dunnes already had new stock in place of Easter Eggs this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,753 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Tesco Terenure still has a good few Mars 5 for 5

After shops doing loads of deals in the buildup there's eff all left around.

Supervalu in Deansgrange still had Mars and Cadbury small eggs 3 for €5 today...felt ripped off after getting 9 for €9 a while back lol.

Aldi, Lidl and Tesco seem cleared out...even of the small eggs with a creme egg.

Dunnes in Cornelscourt had a ridiculous amount of eggs on display in front of the closed cafe in addition to in the supermarket itself (where there are more), mix of brands and sizes....did that get cleared out?

Anyone been into a M&S, some of their stuff is pricey...did it sell?

• Advertisement

Tesco I was in today had v few eggs left and lots of empty shelf space beside those left so didn't look like they are get any more..

Advertisement