Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

For Sale and Freebie thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭honda boi

Where are you based?

Do they fit true to size? I'm probably on the lower end of what they're sized as.

I'm sure you'd get cash if you stuck them on donedeal.
    Based in delvin ,in Cavan 4 days a week.
    Unsure on how they should fit as they wouldn't fit me at all now.
    Ah I know I could of but I'd rather give them away to someone that needs them as its freezing out there now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭thos

thos wrote: »
    I have a pair of Keis Heated Gloves, G501, for sale

Worn twice, as new, all cabling included (fused battery connection, plus Y-cable for down the jacket lining/arms)

Size is Small/8, but same fitment as my Richa Mediums, so they are not that small.

£149 new, will sell for EUR120 ono

Dublin area

Full details here - https://www.keisapparel.co.uk/product/g501-heated-motorcycle-gloves/

ugnAvMw.jpg
    AtWTsf7.jpg

On adverts now if anyone is interested - https://www.adverts.ie/clothing-boots/keis-heated-gloves-g501/19283874

I'll knock 20eur off if you want to tell your missus to get them for you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭MikeOis

New Motorcycle Boots with Tags

Richa new boots size UK 11. It was a present, had boots already!

Cost €75 new

€55

boots.PNG

Ideal Xmas present for someone

DoneDeal Link

https://www.donedeal.ie/motorbikeextras-for-sale/new-motorcycle-boots-with-tags/23672880

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭davidglanza

MikeOis wrote: »
    New Motorcycle Boots with Tags

Richa new boots size UK 11. It was a present, had boots already!

Cost €75 new

€55

boots.PNG

Ideal Xmas present for someone

DoneDeal Link

https://www.donedeal.ie/motorbikeextras-for-sale/new-motorcycle-boots-with-tags/23672880
    Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭honda boi

I've 2 used helmets that will be going into the bin.
    Do you guys dump them or does the fire brigade or ambulance people use them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭WestWicklow1

honda boi wrote: »

Dump.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 SeanPapillon

Bell Qualifier DLX Matte Black with MiPs and transition lens basically new

Sas-Tec armour set (shoulder/back/elbow)

https://www.donedeal.ie/view/23407964

• Registered Users Posts: 6,811 ✭✭✭Alkers

Cut teh straps off if dumping.

I've always heard stories of 1st aid, fire brigade looking for them but have never found any looking when I was giving mine away. Ended up giving them to a painter who wanted to practice on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

The First Bike On Scene trainers sometimes take them?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,101 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Brembo master cylinder here for sale for anyone that's interested

https://www.subito.it/accessori-moto/pompa-freno-brembo-rcs-vicenza-323072831.htm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭veetwin

https://www.donedeal.ie/motorbikeextras-for-sale/triumph-adventure-top-box-and-fitting-kit/23864827

Selling my old top box and mounting kit. May be of interest to any Tiger 800 owners

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Acquiescence

I've an XL RST Tractech Evo 3 that's a few months old I'm selling if anybody is interested.

Limerick Area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭The QuietMan

Thinking of selling the scooter, don’t need to but I’ve my eye on another bike and would prefer to get it by selling the scooter rather than get an earful from the wife by abusing the already heavily abused credit card.

https://www.adverts.ie/19788137

Thinking of selling the scooter, don’t need to but I’ve my eye on another bike and would prefer to het it by selling the scooter rather than get an earful from the wife by abusing the already heavily abused credit card.
    https://www.adverts.ie/19788137

Busa?

blade1 wrote: »
    Busa?

Oh blade1 you know me too well :pac:

Oh blade1 you know me too well :pac:

skill :D

This time get one that doesn't need work :P

skill :D

This time get one that doesn't need work :P

Lessons have to be learned the hard way :o

I’m being plagued with stupid offers in private mail for the scooter. I really don’t need to sell it to part fund a busa but might as well sign the divorce papers now if I use the credit card again :eek:

Lessons have to be learned the hard way :o

I’m being plagued with stupid offers in private mail for the scooter. I really don’t need to sell it to part fund a busa but might as well sign the divorce papers now if I use the credit card again :eek:
    Well if you've any problems with it Mick Manifold is your man.
    His one I think has well over 100k miles and in lovely nick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭H_Lime

Noel Quinn had a nice busa too.

Well if you've any problems with it Mick Manifold is your man.
    His one I think has well over 100k miles and in lovely nick.

Yeah mick is the man for those I’ve heard plus that’s some mileage on a busa :eek:

• Advertisement

H_Lime wrote: »
    Noel Quinn had a nice busa too.

I’ll have to drop out to Noel to see what he has actually. If it’s not a busa it’ll be an S1000 my phone is hopping over the scooter, many silky offers however

I’ll have to drop out to Noel to see what he has actually. If it’s not a busa it’ll be an S1000 my phone is hopping over the scooter, many silky offers however
    Is it actually worth selling it?
    I'm I right in saying you've put a bit of money into it?
    If you've have any slight attachment to it, I'd keep it if I was you.
    For what you'll get out of the money you get for it.
    If the cash isn't that important I rather have the bike.

Is it actually worth selling it?
    I'm I right in saying you've put a bit of money into it?
    If you've have any slight attachment to it, I'd keep it if I was you.
    For what you'll get out of the money you get for it.
    If the cash isn't that important I rather have the bike.

I’ve gotten to a point where I wouldn’t make back what I’ve put into it. I’ve taken the adverts ad down as my daughter who has special needs became upset this morning when she found out it was up for sale. I didn’t realise she was attached to it, she pleaded with me to keep it, the wife said she’ll turn a blind eye to whatever else I bring in as a result once it keeps the child happy. The only thing actually wrong with it is the tachometer isn’t working, KC systems in Watergrasshill said they’ll fix it for €30.

Always do as your kids tell you, they’ll be the ones choosing your nursing home :pac:

I’ve gotten to a point where I wouldn’t make back what I’ve put into it. I’ve taken the adverts ad down as my daughter who has special needs became upset this morning when she found out it was up for sale. I didn’t realise she was attached to it, she pleaded with me to keep it, the wife said she’ll turn a blind eye to whatever else I bring in as a result once it keeps the child happy. The only thing actually wrong with it is the tachometer isn’t working, KC systems in Watergrasshill said they’ll fix it for €30.

Always do as your kids tell you, they’ll be the ones choosing your nursing home :pac:

Smart kid!
    At the very least it's money in the bank(better in fact)as if kept in good nick it's never going to drop any more in value.

And on a final note...
    When you are going to that nursing home you speak of, they'll be looking for your cash to pay for it.
    A "few" bikes hidden away will be no harm. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Breezin

Bell Qualifier that doesn't fit me. €65 on DoneDeal, but I'll take 50 here...

Smart kid!
    At the very least it's money in the bank(better in fact)as if kept in good nick it's never going to drop any more in value.

And on a final note...
    When you are going to that nursing home you speak of, they'll be looking for your cash to pay for it.
    A "few" bikes hidden away will be no harm. ;)

I’ll have soon to be 6 daughters, they’ll be landed with the bill :pac: my 2 sons will want the bikes :D

I’ll have soon to be 6 daughters, they’ll be landed with the bill :pac: my 2 sons will want the bikes :D
    :eek:
    I understand now why you do small milage on your bikes :pac:
    Congratulations!

:eek:
    I understand now why you do small milage on your bikes :pac:
    Congratulations!

Yeah I’ll have soon to be 8 children, the eldest is just gone 12, thank you :D

I get out on the bike to try and relive my youth restore my sanity.

I’ve a question for you on the other thread actually

• Registered Users Posts: 33,880 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

I would suggest the snip, but too late really!

Life ain't always empty.

• Advertisement

I would suggest the snip, but too late really!

He's probably lucky to have 2 boys for back up.
    Imagine 7 women turning on him :pac:

Advertisement