Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Get the pillow and smoother the two timer.

Smother who Paul, Dean, Tommy, Dolorus, Bob, Renee, Bella, Carol, Robbie?
    The one in the hospital bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Defaulter1831

Yeah Sash the most beautiful girl in the Station.. The only other girl is the one Doug fancied..

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Defaulter1831

Melanie's young fella.. the foot came out through his runner and he tripped. FFS the probability of that happening is very very low. The heal or sole of the runner might come off but foot coming through. Mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Close up of Robbies head looks like a dead kipper on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    No, the mum is definitely the worst, but they’re all pretty bad

I’d rank them in the following order, most annoying being first.

The ma
    The da
    Howiya Hayley
    Lee
    The bouncer fella

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

bazermc wrote: »
    I’d rank them in the following order, most annoying being first.

The ma
    The da
    Howiya Hayley
    Lee
    The bouncer fella

Don't loike forget Hormony loike.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

God I be up all night now worrying about Alex’s tooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

This whole Will and Chris and the gay secret thing could have made an interesting and absorbing story if they had just worked on the pacing a bit more- show Will and Chris falling in love, getting to know each other and then BAM, the wife and daughter appears from nowhere. Typical Fair City to have the whole fall in love thing done in a week followed by the wife showing up :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Sparko

This whole Will and Chris and the gay secret thing could have made an interesting and absorbing story if they had just worked on the pacing a bit more- show Will and Chris falling in love, getting to know each other and then BAM, the wife and daughter appears from nowhere. Typical Fair City to have the whole fall in love thing done in a week followed by the wife showing up :rolleyes:

That's Fair City for ya, either dragged out to ludicrous levels or over in a few days, no happy medium!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,026 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dynomutt wrote: »
    It's DREAMY LEAMY doing a spot of moonlighting!

2nscg83.jpg

He is not giving me the full on Ryan Goslings :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He is not giving me the full on Ryan Goslings :p

Now now, that’s detention for you, JP Liz, you wish!!!!

It was very cowardly of Will to get angry with Mairead when explaining about Chris. He said "Oh don't you see, cant you get it, we are lovers" as if he was angry at HER for not understanding that her husband and father of their daughter was gay all along and wanted to move on. Its not her fault that he couldn't face who he was! I thought his anger was pure cowardice.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Will has always treated Christiano like sh*t, don’t know why he puts up with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,272 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Melanie walks straight into the guy with the pint, he offers and apology and she calls him an idiot.

And every call she makes seems to be outside the pub roaring down the phone like some crazy person.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Did Snarler and Greasy just leave Jack at the brewery family fun day
    Or was he dumped on his non nanny

I thought Robbie left??

Why oh why is he back and getting back with Snarler wrinkled jaw? Are they THAT desperate for a storyline for Snarler? That's really pathetic. Its now obvious the scriptwriters come together each year and map out Snarlers storylines as follows:

Throw in a gangster or two from Billy Meehans past and a new man who will briefly try to get to know Snarler, only to be chewed out on a daily basis and have drunken insults thrown his way, then he leaves.

Repeat as above for 19 years. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

I thought Robbie left??

Why oh why is he back and getting back with Snarler wrinkled jaw? Are they THAT desperate for a storyline for Snarler? That's really pathetic. Its now obvious the scriptwriters come together each year and map out Snarlers storylines as follows:

Throw in a gangster or two from Billy Meehans past and a new man who will briefly try to get to know Snarler, only to be chewed out on a daily basis and have drunken insults thrown his way, then he leaves.

Repeat as above for 19 years. :eek:

I bet you could :D

Patww79 wrote: »
    I bet you could :D

If I could get the same money for doing the scriptwriters job, id be on easy street!

Snarler is the easiest character in FC to write for. :D:D

Are we getting a homeless Melanie storyline, can she and the son not crash at Hughie's hostel where she too works

Lee is gorgeous!!! He wouldn’t have to ask me twice to go out lol...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭guineapigstar

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Are we getting a homeless Melanie storyline, can she and the son not crash at Hughie's hostel where she too works

Does she work there as well?

Between that, the launderette and working for Hayley, when does she have the time to go looking at houses.

Does she work there as well?

Between that, the launderette and working for Hayley, when does she have the time to go looking at houses.

I thought Hughie hired her as manager over Kevin but now is Jackie also there as manager :confused: but what happened to the hotel they all worked at The Ballantine Lodge, Cathal also worked there, Dan (then Karen) and Laura took over the gym in it?

That Dolores one is a nosy biatch !
    She literally intefers in everyone’s lives ! Popping into the hospital room in the middle of the ( threesome) mayhem!!
    She doesn’t even know Will or his missus , barely knows Cristiano, what gives her the right to hand out advice/condolences .....and her crooked smile ? She seems to have morphed into the village agony aunt.

Where’s sexy Steve ? You couldn’t sneeze last week & he was there , now Carol and Robbie are about to get back in the sack and he’s vanished !

That Dolores one is a nosy biatch !
    She literally intefers in everyone’s lives ! Popping into the hospital room in the middle of the ( threesome) mayhem!!
    She doesn’t even know Will or his missus , barely knows Cristiano, what gives her the right to hand out advice/condolences .....and her crooked smile ? She seems to have morphed into the village agony aunt.

Where’s sexy Steve ? You couldn’t sneeze last week & he was there , now Carol and Robbie are about to get back in the sack and he’s vanished !

And the most pathetic thing about Dolores is she is basically a millionaire again yet chooses to spend her time like this. Give the money away to people who will actually enjoy themselves ya miserable old biatch..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,997 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Pete seems to have done a runner, no sign of him lately, maybe he's ran off with Delores millions... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,186 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Pete seems to have done a runner, no sign of him lately, maybe he's ran off with Delores millions... :)

I was going to say this!
    I was expecting him to butt in wit opinion on Will!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

wheres sexy little farah

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

bassy wrote: »
    wheres sexy little farah

She's back next week. I saw something in one of the TV guides. I think Renee buys her a new camera or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

sligojoek wrote: »
    She's back next week. I saw something in one of the TV guides. I think Renee buys her a new camera or something.

I would,nt mind her using her camera on me ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

fin12 wrote: »
    And the most pathetic thing about Dolores is she is basically a millionaire again yet chooses to spend her time like this. Give the money away to people who will actually enjoy themselves ya miserable old biatch..

She should give Melanie the deposit for her new home.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement