Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spring 2019 - General Discussion

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,839 Mod ✭✭✭✭Meteorite58

Ireland looking well on NASA Sat Pic today.

dDbbkE1.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Mobhi1

It was a cooler day here than yesterday but still warm and there was more cloud about. It still reached a high of 20.9C but it's cooled down a bit this evening. It's only 17.2C now and a bit of a breeze and it feels cool. I've had to put a jumper on. The high yesterday was 23.3C and by this time of the evening yesterday it was still over 20C.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭SleetAndSnow

Became foggy and cloudy in cork around 4pm. Was the same from the coast back to the city and still is now . Only about 11 degrees aswell

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

definitely cooler this evening. This weekend looks very chilly, fires and heating will be back on in a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Still sitting in the garden, sun gone in and feeling cooler after a great day of unbroken sunshine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭SophieLockhart

15C at Malin Head at midnight, pretty unusual for April.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭aisling86

My parents are heading to France (ferry from cork) Saturday afternoon, I can't bring myself to tell them they will have an awful crossing!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Mortelaro

Lovely sunny day in Arklow now
    Very light NE Breeze and circa 18c
    Bliss to work outside in

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Mount Dillon and Oak Park 20 degrees @2pm.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

beautiful day here in Meath. 5 days of warm sunny summer like conditions. Sadly this is the last of it till hopefully sometime in May.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,839 Mod ✭✭✭✭Meteorite58

• Registered Users Posts: 11,125 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

A few drops falling in co.wexford here in muggy calm conditions.

There's a thundery feeling to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,123 ✭✭✭pad199207

Sunset this evening over County Kildare
    Credit Daniel O Neill

6-DA2-FAAB-F4-E3-4-F54-9-DD6-EBB586-CFFD39.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Lovely pad :) nice work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Droplets of wet liquid falling from the sky now in limerick :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Gaoth Laidir

Saw the new autoatic station just beside the 10th tee at Mount Juliet the other day too. These are all reporting live data to Glasnevin so it would be nice if these data were made available online too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Wish they would put one inland , east limerick/west tipp/north Cork. A huge area with no station. Shannon is closest station to me which is 70 miles away

• Registered Users Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭Calibos

Gonzo wrote: »
    beautiful day here in Meath. 5 days of warm sunny summer like conditions. Sadly this is the last of it till hopefully sometime in May.

Ditto here in Bray. Bray Seafront jammers every day. Great to see. The weekend is going to be another shock to peoples systems.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Very heavy rain here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭Kutebride

Dry. Meath.
    So much Saraha dust on cars etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭Kutebride

Dry. Meath.
    So much Saraha dust on cars etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Mortelaro

Rain edging into Arklow now,just had a quick burst
    Dry all night

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Dry in meath, but feeling alot cooler then the last few days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Donegal Storm

Loads of dust here as well, cars and windows are filthy.

Has been a very dry month so far, the first few days of the month aside there's been very little rain here since mid March. As I said last week though let's just hope that's not our summer!

A very reddish brown look to the skies here this morning

Heavy rain here in Kildare

• Registered Users Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

Loads of dust here as well, cars and windows are filthy.

Has been a very dry month so far, the first few days of the month aside there's been very little rain here since mid March. As I said last week though let's just hope that's not our summer!

Rain is not from average in Dublin, all thanks to the consistent wet evenings in the first week or two and the 15th whilst in the south, it's wet there because of the 13th-15th.

I've seen better and worse Aprils.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Terrible morning in Galway raining non stop since the early hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Reckless Abandonment

Gone very dark here in maynooth. Note to anyone driving, roads will be lethal when it rains.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,292 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

still no rain in Dublin

Advertisement