Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wildflowers ID

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Hesh's Umpire

Stigura wrote: »
    Hesh; Your utter enthusiasm and thirst for knowledge does it, for me.

I've long been wondering what to do with this superb Field Guide ~ now that I have no further use for it. It's in perfectly good condition.

P7150413.jpg

If ye want to PM me a place I can send it to? I'll get it in the post tomorrow :)
    I've pm'ed you Stigura. Thank you very much for that offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭youllbemine

Can anyone help me with identification of these two wildflowers? I took them in June 2022 and forgot about them until now. I'm using The Wildflowers of Ireland book by Zoe Devlin to help identify and think the second photo may be of an orchid of some description?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭lucalux

Ragged Robin

Common Spotted-Orchid (possibly)

Using google lens is very helpful also, it can be fairly accurate

Advertisement