Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Draft 2021 - Discussion (and sign up) Thread!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,026 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

PM sent to Nitro as I see they're online now. I'm not sure if I've ever drafted those two before but I think they fit my roster

Kaz and Daniels are a great tag pick

Time for a New Round!

In Werewolf here on Boards if you take a peek in the forum you will see a lot of games have topical, popular themes...

such as beakerjoe's Terminator themed WW that has just started as an example.

Or myself and Bounty's upcoming WWE themed game.

Themes are cool to draw in people who may have a liking or connection with a theme, and can be an easy way to introduce a player to how the game works.

So... the connection all that spiel has to this round is that - it's time for the Celebrity Round!!!!

In this round you can draft a Celebrity who has appeared on a wrestling show or in the crowd if you like - it's not mandatory though so you don't have to.

This will be the only round you can do so in however, so if you want a Celeb - it's now or never!

Necro does a celeb who watched on thunderdome count?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,795 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Sheik was taken by Walt just before you Hello 2d

BOLLOCKS

Back to the drawing board. Probably be morning before I make my pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Uncle Walt

Sorry that was my fault, had my pick lined up when i messaged you but i realised my Sheik vid was way too NSFW and scrabbled for another

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

20th in the next round ouch O_O

In the interest of keeping things moving along, whoever replies in here first can go next.

In the interest of keeping things moving along, whoever replies in here first can go next.

Well I'm still awake so I'll take that offer

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Should be interesting to see who opts to not go the celeb route seeing as they are only available in this round (use it or lose it) as apposed to you you can only pick one but from this round onwards last year.

I have one in mind that hasn't been picked before but might have to forgo on a planned pick to do so... that said down at no.18 (iirc) I may not get that pick anyway.

I never end up with him but Sheiky baby always looks like a heck of a lot of fun to write for

I picked brianregan09 to go next

• Advertisement

I thought as Belair didn't go earlier I might get her later and damn was thinking of pairing Lacey with Sgt Slaughter as a mentor Private Benjamin style with her marine history, oh well, just more good picks gone

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Necro does a celeb who watched on thunderdome count?

Were they in the arena? If they weren't in the arena at the very least then nope. If we went down that route of celebs watching at home you might as well just say anyone from anywhere. Like theoretically in that case I'm eligible for drafting as I watched a wrestling show on TV once :pac:

Even the 'in the arena watching as fans celebs' are pushing it imo but I've been loose with that portion of the rule before so leaving it as is now.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Necro wrote: »
    Were they in the arena? If they weren't in the arena at the very least then nope. If we went down that route of celebs watching at home you might as well just say anyone from anywhere. Like theoretically in that case I'm eligible for drafting as I watched a wrestling show on TV once :pac:

Even the 'in the arena watching as fans celebs' are pushing it imo but I've been loose with that portion of the rule before so leaving it as is now.

Oh well there goes my Necro vs Josh Barnett bloodsport plans!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

What about if the celeb was on a WWE tv show, like being interviewed or being a talking head in a WWE doc?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote:
    What about if the celeb was on a WWE tv show, like being interviewed or being a talking head in a WWE doc?

That's different imo they're actively taking part in something wrestling related.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Now I’m happy to be happy to be on those ROH DVDS, looking forward to seeing whoever drafts me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Pick made and PM sent to Wrestlemaniac , absolutely buzzing to have most of my top matchs booked now was tempted to take Vamp much earlier but I gambled

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭wrestlemaniac

Pick made and PM sent to SlickRic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,509 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Pick in, PM sent to ConnemaraMan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭NITRO95

Delighted with the trade between TBC and myself. Petey is the final piece to a fun little story I have planned. I love Hiromu but he was a bit lost on my roster and I'd rather see him being a part of the big LIJ feud TBC has planned. Good trade for all parties

• Advertisement

That's different imo they're actively taking part in something wrestling related.

Someone from the Bump show ok?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Someone from the Bump show ok?

I've only just found out what this is :pac: Yeah it would be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Who's left in the current round Necro?

Who's left in the current round Necro?

connemara man has to make his pick and then it's you :D

That's it and then we're onto the celeb round

ELEVEN Rounds done and dusted!! Roster update including trades (I think):

Player Name Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Round 5 Round 6 Round 7 Round 8 Round 9 Round 10 Round 11
    Mr. Nice Guy Brock Lesnar The Road Warriors Paul Heyman Jeff Hardy Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas Scott Steiner Jesse 'The Body' Ventura Finlay Kerry & Kevin Von Erich Toni Storm
    Bounty Hunter Shawn Michaels DIY Vince McMahon New Age Outlaws Keith Lee & Matt Riddle The Revival Mitsuharu Misawa & Kenta Kobashi Shane McMahon Ken Shamrock Shayna Baszler Josh Barnett
    beakerjoe John Cena Jon Moxley WALTER Jake 'The Snake' Roberts Kota Ibushi Ricochet & Aleister Black Bayley Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan & Nick Bockwinkel Brian Cage & Ricky Starks Kushida, Bella Twins (Trade) Elias
    Necro Hulk Hogan Big E & Xavier Woods Becky Lynch Kevin Nash Trish Stratus Kofi Kingston John Bradshaw Layfield Sean Waltman Raven & Tommy Dreamer Honky Tonk Man & Greg Valentine Test & Albert
    daithi1989 Mick Foley Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly Maxwell Jacob Friedman Sonya Deville & Mandy Rose Braun Strowman Andrade & Angel Garza Sami Zayn Dominic Dijakovic Damian Priest Carmella & Dana Brooke Enzo & Big Cass (Trade)
    Yadiel Teeny Logging The Undertaker Andre The Giant Vader Kane Dusty Rhodes Hiroshi Tanahashi Lita Sycho Sid Rick Rude Akira Hakuto Sgt Slaughter & Hacksaw Jim Duggan
    paulie21 Chris Jericho Drew McIntyre Randy Orton Charlotte Flair Street Profits Asuka Booker T Yokozuna Nigel McGuinness Diamond Dallas Page Bianca Belair
    JP Liz V1 The Rock Owen Hart Finn Balor MVP Ted DiBiase John Morrison Chris Sabin Brett DiBiase & Joe Hennig Antonio Inoki Alex Shelley (Trade) Lacey Evans
    The White Wolf Stone Cold Steve Austin American Alpha Hangman Page Sunny Brian Pillman Thunder Rosa Rosemary & Taya Valkyrie Nick Aldis Tyson Kidd & DH Smith Sherri Martel Moose
    SlickRic Kurt Angle Roddy Piper Ronda Rousey Stephanie McMahon Shinsuke Nakamura Jerry 'The King' Lawler Bruiser Brody & Stan Hansen Manami Toyota & Toshiyo Yamada Bam Bam Bigelow James Storm & Bobby Roode Muhammad Hussan
    Uncle Walt Randy Savage Eddie Guerrero Sting Bray Wyatt Young Bucks Rey Mysterio The Ultimate Warrior Jim Cornette Bruno Sammartino Taz & Sabu Iron Shiek
    brianregan09 Triple H Cody and Dustin Rhodes Kenny Omega Lashley Jay 'Switchblade' White Will Ospreay Jeff Jarrett Tama Tonga & Tanga Roe Tomohiro Ishii Don Callis Vampiro
    NITRO95 British Bulldogs PAC Terry Funk William Regal Zack Sabre Jnr & Minoru Suzuki Petey Williams (Trade) The Great Muta Jushin Thunder Liger Lance Storm & Mike Awesome Homicide & Hernandez Little Guido & Tajiri
    ShagNastii King Kong Bundy PCO & The Mountie Disco Inferno Nailz Marty Jannetty & Leif Cassidy (Trade) Renee Dupree Nathan Jones Buff Bagwell & The Patriot Francine Virgil Bob & Crash Holly
    bennyl10 Seth Rollins Cesaro Kevin Owens Miro Io Shirai & Kairi Sane Sheamus Alexa Bliss Candice LeRae Sammy Guevara Nikki Cross Fabian Aichner & Marcel Barthel
    A Brad Maddox Guy Daniel Bryan CM Punk Goldberg Rob Van Dam Kazuchika Okada Pete Dunne & Trent Seven Christian KENTA & Taiji Ishmori AJ Lee Tyler Bate Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian
    thebostoncrab AJ Styles Ric Flair The Brainbusters Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows Tetsuya Naito Shingo Takagi & SANADA Brodie Lee & Necro Butcher Davey Richards & Roderick Strong El Phantasmo Ole Anderson Hiromu Takahasi (Trade)
    wrestlemaniac Edge Matt Hardy Mr. Perfect & Scott Hall Wade Barrett Samoa Joe Dolph Ziggler Mr. Kennedy Umaga & Matt Anoa'i Mike Rotunda & Barry Windham Afa & Sika Chyna
    Mr. Guappa Bret Hart Batista Darby Allin The Miz Fabulous Freebirds Sasha Banks Big Show Lou Thesz Jim Neidhart & Demolition Smash Beth Phoenix & Natalya Stu Hart & Lord James Blears
    connemara man Roman Reigns The Usos Eddie Kingston Paige Fenix Jr & Pentagon Jurassic Express Rikishi Orange Cassidy Bubba Ray Dudley Nia Jax & Tamina D-Von Dudley

I had a feeling Trump would be first out the gates. Had him a few years back and he's a good one to write for imo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭wrestlemaniac

I had a feeling Trump would be first out the gates. Had him a few years back and he's a good one to write for imo

I've thought of a couple of options, not set on anything yet. He is just a walking storyline though so couldn't not take him.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Delighted for ya Liz

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Delighted for ya Liz

;)

• Advertisement

Can't see the Briscoes drafted so far, or have I gone blind :pac:

Advertisement