Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Draft 2021 - Discussion (and sign up) Thread!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

It's ShagNastii, I can PM

• Registered Users Posts: 5,157 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Ok cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sorry I can wait if need be, fingers crossed no one else have Bellas in mind

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Sherri Martel, the best valet ever.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Sherri Martel, the best valet ever.

My thinking is that Sherri is given a well deserved "promotion" after her stellar career managing wrestlers. Will be fun to have her as an authority figure.

• Advertisement

Sherri was a great worker too.

Yeah she can batter the women AND the men if she wants. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,811 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Just for my plans, 15 rounds?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

ShagNastii wrote:
    Just for my plans, 15 rounds?

Presently yes. Possibility of a 16th to slot in the Rumble Round.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Gonna throw up my next pick in a few minutes to finish the round.

As it's first thing in the morning I'll then be available all night / morning your time incase anyone wants to keep this thing moving #justsayingshag :pac:

• Advertisement

Ten Rounds done. TEN ROUNDS and the Royal Rumble is only next week :eek:

Player Name Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Round 5 Round 6 Round 7 Round 8 Round 9 Round 10
    Mr. Nice Guy Brock Lesnar The Road Warriors Paul Heyman Jeff Hardy Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas Scott Steiner Jesse 'The Body' Ventura Finlay Kerry & Kevin Von Erich
    Bounty Hunter Shawn Michaels DIY Vince McMahon New Age Outlaws Keith Lee & Matt Riddle The Revival Mitsuharu Misawa & Kenta Kobashi Shane McMahon Ken Shamrock Shayna Baszler
    beakerjoe John Cena Jon Moxley WALTER Jake 'The Snake' Roberts Kota Ibushi Ricochet & Aleister Black Bayley Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan & Nick Bockwinkel Brian Cage & Ricky Starks Alex Shelley & Kushida
    Necro Hulk Hogan Big E & Xavier Woods Becky Lynch Kevin Nash Trish Stratus Kofi Kingston John Bradshaw Layfield Sean Waltman Raven & Tommy Dreamer Honky Tonk Man & Greg Valentine
    daithi1989 Mick Foley Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly Maxwell Jacob Friedman Sonya Deville & Mandy Rose Braun Strowman Andrade & Angel Garza Sami Zayn Dominic Dijakovic Damian Priest Carmella & Dana Brooke
    Hello 2D Person Below The Undertaker Andre The Giant Vader Kane Dusty Rhodes Hiroshi Tanahashi Lita Sycho Sid Rick Rude Akira Hakuto
    paulie21 Chris Jericho Drew McIntyre Randy Orton Charlotte Flair Street Profits Asuka Booker T Yokozuna Nigel McGuinness Diamond Dallas Page
    JP Liz V1 The Rock Owen Hart Finn Balor MVP Ted DiBiase John Morrison Chris Sabin Brett DiBiase & Joe Hennig Antonio Inoki Bella Twins
    The White Wolf Stone Cold Steve Austin American Alpha Hangman Page Sunny Brian Pillman Thunder Rosa Rosemary & Taya Valkyrie Nick Aldis Tyson Kidd & DH Smith Sherri Martel
    SlickRic Kurt Angle Roddy Piper Ronda Rousey Stephanie McMahon Shinsuke Nakamura Jerry 'The King' Lawler Bruiser Brody & Stan Hansen Manami Toyota & Toshiyo Yamada Bam Bam Bigelow James Storm & Bobby Roode
    Uncle Walt Randy Savage Eddie Guerrero Sting Bray Wyatt Young Bucks Rey Mysterio The Ultimate Warrior Jim Cornette Bruno Sammartino Taz & Sabu
    brianregan09 Triple H Cody and Dustin Rhodes Kenny Omega Lashley Jay 'Switchblade' White Will Ospreay Jeff Jarrett Tama Tonga & Tanga Roe Tomohiro Ishii Don Callis
    NITRO95 British Bulldogs PAC Terry Funk William Regal Zack Sabre Jnr & Minoru Suzuki Hiromu Takahashi The Great Muta Jushin Thunder Liger Lance Storm & Mike Awesome Homicide & Hernandez
    ShagNastii King Kong Bundy PCO & The Mountie Disco Inferno Nailz Enzo & Big Cass Renee Dupree Nathan Jones Buff Bagwell & The Patriot Francine Virgil
    bennyl10 Seth Rollins Cesaro Kevin Owens Miro Io Shirai & Kairi Sane Sheamus Alexa Bliss Candice LeRae Sammy Guevara Nikki Cross
    A Brad Maddox Guy Daniel Bryan CM Punk Goldberg Rob Van Dam Kazuchika Okada Pete Dunne & Trent Seven Christian KENTA & Taiji Ishmori AJ Lee Tyler Bate
    thebostoncrab AJ Styles Ric Flair The Brainbusters Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows Tetsuya Naito Shingo Takagi & SANADA Brodie Lee & Necro Butcher Davey Richards & Roderick Strong El Phantasmo Ole Anderson
    wrestlemaniac Edge Matt Hardy Mr. Perfect & Scott Hall Wade Barrett Samoa Joe Dolph Ziggler Mr. Kennedy Umaga & Matt Anoa'i Mike Rotunda & Barry Windham Afa & Sika
    Mr. Guappa Bret Hart Batista Darby Allin The Miz Fabulous Freebirds Sasha Banks Big Show Lou Thesz Jim Neidhart & Demolition Smash Beth Phoenix & Natalya
    connemara man Roman Reigns The Usos Eddie Kingston Paige Fenix Jr & Pentagon Jurassic Express Rikishi Orange Cassidy Bubba Ray Dudley Nia Jax & Tamina

added to the OP of the other thread

Was really lucky that Baszler wasn't taken by Conemara man when he took Nia Jax & Tamina due to his Reign's Uso, Kishi etc extended family. Bit more confident about getting my next pick now as I'm not sure if he has ever been picked before.

Virgil has been taken!!! Shag is making kids cry brah :pac:

Some fantastic rosters thus far.

\Who's up?

ShagNastii is next to kick off Round 11, then they nominate and PM the person they want to go next

I've had a next pick post ready since 1.30am your time incase the nasty shagger was online late last night and nobody else was about.

This is usually a very quick round as most people will pick whoever is online at the time they are picking as that keeps things ticking over nicely.

Some fantastic rosters thus far.
    SedJ1HgndiJf.gif

Does that make Necro Len Brennan?

So... you're going to kick him up the...sparky plug... is gone! whose next?

Excuse the delay lads.

Myself and Daithi have been discussing a trade since last week. I’ve PMed him next and will let him announce whatever.

• Advertisement

Please book him as he is represented in OSW review..... I beg you.

Please book him as he is represented in OSW review..... I beg you.

Sparky?

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Excuse the delay lads.

Myself and Daithi have been discussing a trade since last week. I’ve PMed him next and will let him announce whatever.

Does that mean Daithi is next?

You pick who goes after you this round.

Yes. I think that’s the case. I picked D as we have been back and forth the last week.

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Sparky?

Well Bob "Put the belt on me and Ill beat everybody up" Holly

giphy.gif

Ok folks, the Royal Rumble is next weekend and I want to at least be ready with the appropriate round. As is tradition if people could select TWO numbers from 1 to 30 to represent the Royal Rumble number you would like to have....

Please also specify which number represents which Rumble ie 4 in mens, 1 in womens etc

Note: To add an interesting twist, you cannot select the same number twice for both Rumbles so for example if you pick 30 in the mens you cannot pick 30 in the womens

Once the rest of y'all have picked I'll randomly select my own numbers from the remaining pool in each rumble.

Mens 2

Womens 14

mens 1

womens 21

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭wrestlemaniac

Men 12

Women 8

• Advertisement

Mens 14