Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Seetec

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭BingCrosbee

Dempo1 wrote: »
    It's not about brown envelopes as such, numerous cases of clients actually in jobs (Claiming reduced hours) or who've found jobs through their own efforts. The model that these two companies work off is Fee's are only payable if They assist in getting a job or the client signs off SW, They will go too extraordinary lengths to claim credit but need either the client or employer to sign off, SW will only pay fee if these companies succeed in placing someone in a position, they get no fee if they didn't. I know from my own experience, they chose the wrong employer to harass and it cost one of these shower dearly.

Other fees are mainly admin fees and require specific interactions, they also get over head costs, staffing, equipment etc and some of their offices are actually in government buildings so I assume substantial rent reductions or none at all.

In essence, Government have spent in excess of €100 million to 2 private recruitment agencies one not even incorporated in Ireland but is ultimately controlled by FRS, so they can essentially hire staff and run large offices which I've no doubt, Jobs Path is only a fraction of what goes on from these offices. A successs rate of 12% I believe and only covering employment of 12 months.

I just don't get it and more extraordinary is they've essentially had a fraction of staff working from home plaguing people weekly over the phone along with the fact who's actually been hiring for the past 12 months.

Plaguing - very strong. They are doing a great job on behalf of the state.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,788 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

No they are not. They have your best interests at stake.

Cool story bro.

Cool story bro.

Bro.? I think that says a lot.

like any other private company,they have their own best interests at stake , that is to make moola and loads of it

The modus operandi of all businesses is to make money and they provide a great service in doing so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

@BingCrosbee - please aquaint yourself with the forum charter. Posts on this forum should be constructive and helpful. This is also not a forum where telling posters to "get a job" is appropriate.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement