Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever met a boardsie in real life?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,832 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Played golf with a load of them in Carlow yesterday, in the boards golf society, a really sound bunch from all over the country. Just average weirdos really. We meet once a month, next outing is in Kerry !!!

we aren't weirdos, just average golf nuts ;)

i've met hundreds of boardsies.
    football, golf and cycling.

met some great life long friends .... and plenty of mad yokes!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,832 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

He knows he is just not interested. He should be. Haven't been with a man in 10 months.

i'm sure someone will be happy to oblige :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

My 2 brothers are Boardsies, so I've definitely met both of them in real life.....

There are a few lads at my work that are on Boards. Don't know their usernames though.

I also enjoyed an mdma-fuelled 'shift' at Electric Picnic with a girl that I got chatting to because she was wearing a Boards t-shirt. I cant for the life of me remember her username, but she used to post in the LGBT forum a lot, so I knew it was safe for me to make a move on her (I'm a girl also)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

My 2 brothers are Boardsies, so I've definitely met both of them in real life.....

There are a few lads at my work that are on Boards. Don't know their usernames though.

I also enjoyed an mdma-fuelled 'shift' at Electric Picnic with a girl that I got chatting to because she was wearing a Boards t-shirt. I cant for the life of me remember her username, but she used to post in the LGBT forum a lot, so I knew it was safe for me to make a move on her (I'm a girl also)

Thread won :D

Advertisement