Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Equality Now Screening

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Count me in

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

If anyone would like to donate something for the raffle, it will be greatly received, just e-mail me at the screening address.

Also I have one very special item which is to gorram good for a raffle and I will be running an auction for it so make sure you bring your money ;)

I'll get something

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

I got my tickets in the post on Wednesday! Hurrah for the Postal System!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭vengeance52

im lookin for 4, email sent :D

Out of interest, is there any chance we will get a showing of the DVD mentioned over at http://cantstoptheserenity.com/forum/index.php?topic=313.0 ? THAT would be shiny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

slasher_65 wrote:
    Out of interest, is there any chance we will get a showing of the DVD mentioned over at http://cantstoptheserenity.com/forum/index.php?topic=313.0 ? THAT would be shiny.

Done the impossible

ye i suggested that but as it turns out we only have the screen for one movie

EDIT: actually im only reading that forum now its a different DVD since its only 15 mins id say we could do that
    i don't mind throwing some money twards that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Almarsáre

Still looking into this.

I'll know more when the DVD arrives

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

bakedbean and myself will be there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

I'm definately going, and am passing on the word to the SciFi Soc in DCU (of which i'm a member)

This is gonna be great, only saw Serenity once on the big screen :(

Just an update for everyone.

Tickets for the post screening shindig have now sold out. Apologies if you missed out.

There are still plenty of tickets left for the screening.

A word of caution, tickets will not be available at the door on the day. They must be bought in advance.

We have a few extra T-Shirts which will be available for sale on the day, but they are extremely limited so if you want one, make sure you turn up nice and early.

Again, don't forget your money for the raffle tickets and the auction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

dammit i never knew there was a post serenity shindig ah well. i dont know how i missed you guys in the pub i didnt see anyone that i reconised

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Fence

Just got my tickets in the post. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

I'd be really interested in going to this but cant because I'm not in the country on that date :-(

Well done Almar... I'll be looking out for the next one and definitely will be there!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

Hmmm, very interesting, but I might get stopped at the door.
    Being ehh 37 and all.
    Maybe I can be there to keep all you kids quiet and well behaved???:D

Whats the ticket count? I (directly and indirectly) bought four, but I'm sure I could get a few more to come. I WANT that big screen, gorramit!

Being ehh 37 and all.

You would not be out of place at all. There will be people of all ages at the screening.

Ticket Sales are doing well but could be better.

Screen 1 is now confirmed though.

Have you made a Bebo or MySpace page for the event. It will get the word out there more and people here can add the Bebo or Myspace Pages as friends.

The main myspace page for the screenings is http://www.myspace.com/cantstoptheserenity

The link to my own page is in my sig.

ok, added the myspace as a friend, and im emailin and texting everyone i know to get tickets, i wanna get this thing sold out so we can maybe see it in screen 17 ;)

Screen 17 is not an option and has never been an option so please don't get your hopes up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Come on folks! This gal is sweating blood trying to put this thing together, so no pressure about the screen it's showing in.

Thanks again Almar, you keep the whole gorram ship in the air.

In the line of direct pimpage of my own stuff, (Well, not really. But somebody is going to blame me for it anyway) I would like to present a really short interview with the wonderful Almar about how this whole thing came to be, and how it was set up.

Oh. And which cast member she would kill. (Sorry about that question, BTW. It was overly mean, and i apologise.)

www.viewfromthequad.com and it is the first post.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Glad to be of any help. I'd love to go but the idea of getting up prior to 10am shuts my brain down. Thats like... day ... *shudder*

Cant stop the signal ...

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

Being ehh 37 and all.
    Don't worry about it, I'm 46 so I'll get you in. My 14 year old son and myself are going, age is irrelevant.

Big thanks to Almarsáre for this, you're a brave woman!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

Just found out i'm working that Saturday :(

Lame.

robnubis wrote:
    Just found out i'm working that Saturday :(

Lame.

Theres alot of sore throats and explosive diarrhea going about that morning. You shud make it off work.

Got my tickets today as well as my T-Shirt. Your an Angel Almarsáre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

Theres alot of sore throats and explosive diarrhea going about that morning. You shud make it off work.

Got my tickets today as well as my T-Shirt. Your an Angel Almarsáre

Out of curiosity how much was postage for a single shirt?

Cant remember off hand, think it cost about 22 for tshirt and post. Tis a snazzy t-shirt

Almarsáre,

I can't go now sorry, but I still have the two tickets, but I wont be sending them back, so you can sell the two seats again if you are full up.:)

Best of luck with it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭thumbninja

ooOOOooo.. thats a nice tshirt. where do i get a tshirt?!?!

I've mailed for tickets. Mail me back !

:D

Advertisement