Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swannie has lab work over the weekend, but will need shots of espresso to get motivated.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'll get the dragons roasting some beans immediately

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Grem to the rescue! Oh... Dragon Roast reads grand.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It'd nearly tempt me back to the dark side ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Is that freshly roasted beans I smell.

• Advertisement

It'd nearly tempt me back to the dark side ;)
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Is that freshly roasted beans I smell.

Dark Dragon Roast.

Happy Sunny Day.

I'm in my cosy bed, yay. Night Swannie

To be, or not to be...Happy Moon Day?

It's not promising here anyway sad to say.

• Advertisement

Oh well... clicky.

Deskside again. Sure we'll live ;) How are you all over there?

Well, at least they do not have to worry about the lizard people taking over in America. They have already, and the Lizard In Chief is their leader.

I happen to like lizards :mad:

Happy Today... what day is it? Munch, munch, munch.

It's rainy day. Maybe toast munching soon..

Toast munching sounds grand for brekkie, but what about lunch or dinner?

Brekkie is the guts of nine hours away, I'll think about the rest while I try sleep.

Clicky tickles one of Grem's dragons.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Clicky tickles one of Grem's dragons.

Just one? :p I must check on them, thanks for the reminder

• Advertisement

Ohhhhhhhh... a whole nest of new dragon eggs. Clickly too.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Ohhhhhhhh... a whole nest of new dragon eggs. Clickly too.

Some rare ones, new coffee roasts to try :)

More dragon roasts... yum.

Indeed, pondering a steam room next :pac:

27 degrees with 61% humidity in SoCal which feels like one now.

Jeebus didn't think you got that sort of humidity there :eek:

Normally not, but there are things happening that might lend support to climate change arguments (for example, the grand El Niño that occurred in the northern Pacific).

Very true..

Why does talk of El Niño make me hungry for tacos?

• Advertisement

Oooooh i knew you'd manage to shoehorn tacos into the conversation *shakes fist*

Advertisement