Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnant

Options
  • 02-08-2006 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I keep having dreams that I am pregnant the whole labour after the labour etc.
    Anyone have a clue what they represent? I definatley know Im not pregnant cause I havent done anything to get pregnant.:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

In the terms of dream interptation it means big changes and resposnbiltities coming into your life but they are things you have been working for.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Could a dream of this type be subtle wish fulfillment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Oobie

I've had these dreams a few times and they're really emotional. I haven't associated them with any changes or responsibilities though but it's possible.

Advertisement