Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

After Time Ansell Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

Random number draws by the Mersenne Twisters
    vickers209 wrote: »
    what about payouts?

I do lotto in pp and last year i matched 4 numbers got €3800

There's 2 pp shops in my town but the one i placed the bet in is closed on sunday so i went into the other one down the town.
    He refused to pay it saying i had to go back to shop i placed bet in
    thought it strange

went in monday to shop i placed it and was paid straight away

Link

Sting knew - ante post by the throat
    antietam wrote: »
    Have a smallish bet at 16/1 Bye Bye Baby [Wayne Lordan]and to see 22mm of rain at the course on Tuesday and thundery showers forecast for tomorrow my chances have increased big time.

Link

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Gregk961

This thread is gold. It barely even needs the Ansell tweets, boards has more than enough ammunition.

You are truly doing gods work Fanny ****!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Sprinter Sacre

Yeah absolute gold to be found all over the place. Usually there's one or two genius comments under the AA tweet as well. Shame a lot of the older tweets are now deleted as you can't even go back and have a chuckle at past beauties. I'm still howling laughing at the Ansell model one from yesterday.
    Amazed he didn’t aftertime the prodigious rogering of said model later in a nearby luxury hotel.

You never see TA and Swiss Tony in the same betting shop. “Backing winners is much like making love to a beautiful woman”

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Boards down again, sorry late post England to score 6 or more like picking money out from the back of the net.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭droidman123

BumperD wrote: »
    Boards down again, sorry late post England to score 6 or more like picking money out from the back of the net.

:):):)

• Advertisement

This is superb, absolutely superb

Sting knew yet again, 7 hours after the race. 15.05 at Ascot, posted 22.01. Genius
    Crystal Ocean 4/7 is honey from a tree should be 1/3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

Fanny **** wrote: »
    This is superb, absolutely superb

Sting knew yet again, 7 hours after the race. 15.05 at Ascot, posted 22.01. Genius

:D
    His Don Cossack Gold Cup was was the pinnacle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭droidman123

He didnt see that coming

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

He's been suspended before. Don't get your hopes up.

• Advertisement

Ha ha. Brilliant

This lad is a serial offender. Asian handicap withdrawal symptoms by the absolute Danicks
    Danick wrote: »
    Thanks for this - went a bit nuts on this game - must be withdrawal symptoms from the world cup lol - took all the bets you mentioned and then went mad on 1st half asian over 6.5, over 12.5 asian, race to 9, exacts and overs and overs again - all came in - couldn't post them here as the likely hood of them landing wasn't that great - needless to say I made more money out of that one game than I did out of the whole of the world cup - thank you so much for posting this tip

Just adding a screenshot - AA's tweets don't seem to stay up all that long

• Advertisement

Sting is (yet again) on the ball hours after the race here. More absolute ingenuity from the maestro
    St Gallen landed a massive gamble 25/1-12/1.i and owners were afraid of his draw but trainer John Murphy was adamant he would win as of 7pm.I put him up as a max bet if better drawn but that changed and had no time to post.

Obviously intent on going down in Aftertiming history.

Between the post above, this one and the infamous "internet acting up" post he is way out in front in the attempt to become aftertimer of all time

Sting going for the grand slam
    Loaded its a great feeling.If you are stuck for a job PM me your number and we will meet up.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭antietam

Just wait with your idiotic comments.

Sting going for the grand slam
    OMG, just wait I never forget.

:) either do we regardless of the number of re reg’s Sting60

BumperD wrote: »
    :) either do we regardless of the number of re reg’s Sting60
    I hope you are more intellectual than previous posts but will study your awful posts[big time].

• Advertisement

I hope you are more intellectual than previous posts but will study your awful posts[big time].

I will study your banned posts, {not}.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭thesaturdayman

After time is retiring it seems. Sad news for all. Meanwhile @bluffersgame is worth a follow. Hilarious stuff. Faulty 40!

After time is retiring it seems. Sad news for all. Meanwhile @bluffersgame is worth a follow. Hilarious stuff. Faulty 40!

Account seems to be deleted, what did he tweet out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

"Clearly this account has ended up upsetting people more than was ever the case. It was set up to annoy one man, Tony Ansell. It achieved that and hopefully made most of you chuckle along the was. Apologies to the snowflakes. Will deactivate account in one hour. Gl to all"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Have a feeling they are both run by same person.
    Didn't AA admit he was Chris Poole a few months ago on a Q&A that he said he would answer honestly

• Advertisement

Bit strange he's going out like that considering how unapologetically brutal towards anyone who aftertimed and rightfully so too. Hopefully someone takes over the reigns, that c*nt Ansell and his kind needs to be exposed as often as possible. I think I've only liked a couple of AA's tweets on Twitter but I found out I was blocked by Ansell so he's such a miserable prick and so worried those aware will expose him he blocks anyone who liked AA's tweets.

Bit strange he's going out like that considering how unapologetically brutal towards anyone who aftertimed and rightfully so too. Hopefully someone takes over the reigns, that c*nt Ansell and his kind needs to be exposed as often as possible. I think I've only liked a couple of AA's tweets on Twitter but I found out I was blocked by Ansell so he's such a miserable prick and so worried those aware will expose him he blocks anyone who liked AA's tweets.

I think even if you follow AA you'll be blocked by Ansell

Sting will probably keep us all going on here anyhow

kfallon wrote: »
    Have a feeling they are both run by same person.
    Didn't AA admit he was Chris Poole a few months ago on a Q&A that he said he would answer honestly

I don't think it is Chris Poole tbh. There was a big back and forth between himself and Noel Hayes the other night (2 full apes). Noel claimed he had evidence it was Chris and Chris was calling his bluff. Needless to say there was not much evidence posted other than Noel claiming he would share with anyone who asked I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Bluffers game feels like crosses line from humour into flat out nastiness. Some total clowns on the list but some decent folk too. It's 1.01 run by some betfair shadowing drone in Gibraltar.

Gambling twitter is the pits really and best avoided if you want to remain sane.

Bluffers game feels like crosses line from humour into flat out nastiness. Some total clowns on the list but some decent folk too. It's 1.01 run by some betfair shadowing drone in Gibraltar.

Gambling twitter is the pits really and best avoided if you want to remain sane.

Agreed re gambling Twitter. There are some very intelligent and insightful people out there but few and far between and they tend to get drowned out by the knobheads.

Aye, too much ego, bravado and snide abuse.

Trying to make a serious point on Twitter is the equivalent of shouting out the window of a moving car.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭thesaturdayman

Bluffers game is sadly no more. Deleted account.

Seems the gormless idiot Emmet Kennedy did know the CEO of twitter.

He really is an absolute shambles Kennedy, what is wrong with the equine twitterati

Bluffers game is sadly no more. Deleted account.

Seems the gormless idiot Emmet Kennedy did know the CEO of twitter.

He really is an absolute shambles Kennedy, what is wrong with the equine twitterati

I'd imagine he just deleted his account as well. Kennedy no more knows the Twitter CEO or anyone with any power in twitter than I know the Pope.

Otherwise intelligent grown men creating anonymous accounts to call other people c*nts, twitter is such a weird place.

Would be a very short price that it was Poole or one of his BV minions now tbh.

Racing Dictionary is a very good account that is *genuinely* funny

Otherwise intelligent grown men creating anonymous accounts to call other people c*nts, twitter is such a weird place.

Would be a very short price that it was Poole or one of his BV minions now tbh.

Racing Dictionary is a very good account that is *genuinely* funny

Yes that one is pretty good alright.
    I have a feeling on who is running that one.

Tbh id by slow to point the finger on bluffersgame as there is no real way of telling at this point and really what does it matter anymore. People are only going to get insulted if the finger is pointed wrongly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement