Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Time Ansell Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

Sting going for the grand slam
    Loaded its a great feeling.If you are stuck for a job PM me your number and we will meet up.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭antietam

Just wait with your idiotic comments.

Fanny **** wrote: »
    Sting going for the grand slam
    OMG, just wait I never forget.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

:) either do we regardless of the number of re reg’s Sting60

BumperD wrote: »
    :) either do we regardless of the number of re reg’s Sting60
    I hope you are more intellectual than previous posts but will study your awful posts[big time].

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

antietam wrote: »
    I hope you are more intellectual than previous posts but will study your awful posts[big time].

I will study your banned posts, {not}.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭thesaturdayman

After time is retiring it seems. Sad news for all. Meanwhile @bluffersgame is worth a follow. Hilarious stuff. Faulty 40!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Sprinter Sacre

After time is retiring it seems. Sad news for all. Meanwhile @bluffersgame is worth a follow. Hilarious stuff. Faulty 40!

Account seems to be deleted, what did he tweet out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

"Clearly this account has ended up upsetting people more than was ever the case. It was set up to annoy one man, Tony Ansell. It achieved that and hopefully made most of you chuckle along the was. Apologies to the snowflakes. Will deactivate account in one hour. Gl to all"

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Have a feeling they are both run by same person.
    Didn't AA admit he was Chris Poole a few months ago on a Q&A that he said he would answer honestly

• Advertisement

Bit strange he's going out like that considering how unapologetically brutal towards anyone who aftertimed and rightfully so too. Hopefully someone takes over the reigns, that c*nt Ansell and his kind needs to be exposed as often as possible. I think I've only liked a couple of AA's tweets on Twitter but I found out I was blocked by Ansell so he's such a miserable prick and so worried those aware will expose him he blocks anyone who liked AA's tweets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

Bit strange he's going out like that considering how unapologetically brutal towards anyone who aftertimed and rightfully so too. Hopefully someone takes over the reigns, that c*nt Ansell and his kind needs to be exposed as often as possible. I think I've only liked a couple of AA's tweets on Twitter but I found out I was blocked by Ansell so he's such a miserable prick and so worried those aware will expose him he blocks anyone who liked AA's tweets.

I think even if you follow AA you'll be blocked by Ansell

Sting will probably keep us all going on here anyhow

kfallon wrote: »
    Have a feeling they are both run by same person.
    Didn't AA admit he was Chris Poole a few months ago on a Q&A that he said he would answer honestly

I don't think it is Chris Poole tbh. There was a big back and forth between himself and Noel Hayes the other night (2 full apes). Noel claimed he had evidence it was Chris and Chris was calling his bluff. Needless to say there was not much evidence posted other than Noel claiming he would share with anyone who asked I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Bluffers game feels like crosses line from humour into flat out nastiness. Some total clowns on the list but some decent folk too. It's 1.01 run by some betfair shadowing drone in Gibraltar.

Gambling twitter is the pits really and best avoided if you want to remain sane.

Bluffers game feels like crosses line from humour into flat out nastiness. Some total clowns on the list but some decent folk too. It's 1.01 run by some betfair shadowing drone in Gibraltar.

Gambling twitter is the pits really and best avoided if you want to remain sane.

Agreed re gambling Twitter. There are some very intelligent and insightful people out there but few and far between and they tend to get drowned out by the knobheads.

Aye, too much ego, bravado and snide abuse.

Trying to make a serious point on Twitter is the equivalent of shouting out the window of a moving car.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭thesaturdayman

Bluffers game is sadly no more. Deleted account.

Seems the gormless idiot Emmet Kennedy did know the CEO of twitter.

He really is an absolute shambles Kennedy, what is wrong with the equine twitterati

Bluffers game is sadly no more. Deleted account.

Seems the gormless idiot Emmet Kennedy did know the CEO of twitter.

He really is an absolute shambles Kennedy, what is wrong with the equine twitterati

I'd imagine he just deleted his account as well. Kennedy no more knows the Twitter CEO or anyone with any power in twitter than I know the Pope.

Otherwise intelligent grown men creating anonymous accounts to call other people c*nts, twitter is such a weird place.

Would be a very short price that it was Poole or one of his BV minions now tbh.

Racing Dictionary is a very good account that is *genuinely* funny

Otherwise intelligent grown men creating anonymous accounts to call other people c*nts, twitter is such a weird place.

Would be a very short price that it was Poole or one of his BV minions now tbh.

Racing Dictionary is a very good account that is *genuinely* funny

Yes that one is pretty good alright.
    I have a feeling on who is running that one.

Tbh id by slow to point the finger on bluffersgame as there is no real way of telling at this point and really what does it matter anymore. People are only going to get insulted if the finger is pointed wrongly.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Some craic sitting back and watching them whinging at each other to be fair

The Mig wrote: »
    Some craic sitting back and watching them whinging at each other to be fair

Yep for sure. Some of them wearing masks. Others pure gangsters who probably should be wearing masks. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BoroMan32

Kennedy made some fool of himself the last few days; then again that's just him being himself.

Ansell deserves a happy retirement; Twitter is absolutely awash with pathetic 'tipsters' and aftertime merchants these days.

Kennedy an absolute cretin, Blake would do well to start distancing himself from him soon enough for his own sake.

Looks like Poole came clean on Twitter to being Ansell. But not Bluffer.

Chris Poole has just admitted he was AA on twitter tonight.
    Says he is not the other fella

Be nearly certain they are all Chris Poole. He's taken his account offline now too.

He hasnt half made himself look like an utter twat anyway.

If this has thought me anything. I didn't realize the amount of tools i chose to follow on the tweet box.
    Rectified that last night with a clean out. haha

kiers47 wrote: »
    He hasnt half made himself look like an utter twat anyway.

If this has thought me anything. I didn't realize the amount of tools i chose to follow on the tweet box.
    Rectified that last night with a clean out. haha

I had to do the same a while back. A fella on Twitter pm'd me the other day asking why didn't I follow him back. I said I gave him the courtesy follow back but because he tweets a hundred times a day and retweets everything he sees and none of it worthwhile, it was only cluttering my news feed. He said that I could just ignore it to which I replied I could put you on mute but what would be the point of following you then so I just unfollowed. He said okay don't take things so seriously even though he was the one to message me first. Of course I found out later he screenshotted the conversation and posted it publicly saying something like "some people take this Twitter thing too seriously, relax and have fun". Clowns.

• Advertisement

Twitter is one-upmanship on steroids, once the tit-for-tat crap gets rolling it's a race to see who can look the most absurd the quickest.

Starting to think people should have to submit a copy of their ID to open an account, would've been dead against this idea in past but given proliferation of bots and trolls it would quickly solve a lot of problems.

Advertisement