Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ISYM discussion

12346»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Sam Hain wrote: »
    Loving the David Cote piece, stylish as ****.

Thanks! Love his work, and was delighted he decided to come to Dublin. Said he has no plans to return yet, but hopefully he does. Tis healing well too. He's also a super-fast tattooer - that took just over an hour!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

jenizzle wrote: »
    Thanks! Love his work, and was delighted he decided to come to Dublin. Said he has no plans to return yet, but hopefully he does. Tis healing well too. He's also a super-fast tattooer - that took just over an hour!
    Seen on Instagram that he did some top notch tattoos when he was over, including a nice Tupac one but I have to admit your's would be up there as one if not the best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I spotted David Cote's stuff on Reddit and I'm gutted I missed him here! His work is unreal.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Mars Bar wrote: »
    I spotted David Cote's stuff on Reddit and I'm gutted I missed him here! His work is unreal.

It's actually the first time that someone I've been following on IG has visited :) I'm the same though, always find out the week after. Can be hard to find out about visiting artists sometimes, I'd have a lot more tattoos if I'd known about some of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Yermandan, that gorilla tattoo is *stunning!* How long did it take?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

is it just me or are those stars very unbalanced??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Unbalanced is one word for them.

Yermandan and Zapp_Brannigan, both of ye have fantastic ink! Zapp, that dragon is amazing. The linework and detail, stunning.
    Yermandan, that Jules and Joker pop with colour. Quality stuff, lads! :D

Yermandan and Zapp_Brannigan, both of ye have fantastic ink! Zapp, that dragon is amazing. The linework and detail, stunning.
    Yermandan, that Jules and Joker pop with colour. Quality stuff, lads! :D

I see my reccomendations for Robert are finally starting to be followed up on XD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Viva La Gloria

Wow, who did that? So nice!! :):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭Level 5 Vegan

Wow, who did that? So nice!! :):)

Thanks. Manu Cruz. He guests in Dublin Ink regularly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,814 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

kingaaa wrote: »
    Geisha_Assassin.jpg

Dont know why...all my images keep dissapearing????!!!!
    Where did u get that done ?

Where did u get that done ?

robert litcan dark raptor kilkenny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

New ink day, should have something new to show later! :D

It's been way too long!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

We didn't get a much done as expected, so all quite a lot of colour left to do. In two minds as to whether to post a pic of it as it was when we finished (started peeling stage now) our save it for when it's finished. Booked back in for early December

Just for those wondering where I got the micro portrait of The Bull. It was indeed Ryan The Pirate at the Heartbreak Social Club. A master in single needle fine line tattooing.

Leg piece By Diogo Nunes at Remis Tattoo

wa8Fayy.png

Amazing work. Seen it already on his instagram. Diogo is such a talented artist, especially for anyone whos into the darker themed stuff. Had the pleasure of seeing him work on someone, hes a mad wee fecker aswell, sound fella. And 3 days in a row, thats hardcore Del Griffith.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Del Griffith

Amazing work. Seen it already on his instagram. Diogo is such a talented artist, especially for anyone whos into the darker themed stuff. Had the pleasure of seeing him work on someone, hes a mad wee fecker aswell, sound fella. And 3 days in a row, thats hardcore Del Griffith.

Thanks Sam, yea he's a gas dude kinda nuts very likable. Believe it or not it was actually 4 days in a row, he doesn't seem to be counting day 1 because it "only" 4 hours under the needle (the rest of the time being taken up with him working on the design)

That might sound like I'm great at sitting through them but no, that was tough going. I've got big pieces before and done 2 days in a row but after finishing up on Friday there I've been fairly run down and wrote off all weekend - I mean it's doable, but definitely not something I'd recommend. :pac:

• Advertisement

Thanks Sam, yea he's a gas dude kinda nuts very likable. Believe it or not it was actually 4 days in a row, he doesn't seem to be counting day 1 because it "only" 4 hours under the needle (the rest of the time being taken up with him working on the design)

That might sound like I'm great at sitting through them but no, that was tough going. I've got big pieces before and done 2 days in a row but after finishing up on Friday there I've been fairly run down and wrote off all weekend - I mean it's doable, but definitely not something I'd recommend. :pac:

Yeah hes hyper active, but as you said very likeable. 4 days, thats unreal, but it was clearly worth it. Did 2 days in a row before and I was in bits for days after. So fair play. Is there an reference to the Norwegian black metal scene in the bottom corner of the tattoo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Del Griffith

Yeah hes hyper active, but as you said very likeable. 4 days, thats unreal, but it was clearly worth it. Did 2 days in a row before and I was in bits for days after. So fair play. Is there an reference to the Norwegian black metal scene in the bottom corner of the tattoo?

Sorry I missed this one - yea there is a couple of burning pentagram style geometry, the burning churches is actually a bit extreme for me but I told him I'd give him a bit of freedom and just let him roll with it. Happy I did too.

Advertisement