Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Road ID (and similar) discussion

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,960 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

joey100 wrote: »
    Sounds similar to the Road ID's, seem to be laser etched too rather than engraved. I've been wearing mine non-stop since around February, few marks on the Tag but the writing is still perfect, no marks or scratches through it.
    I've mine for 3 or 4 years now and it's also perfect. No scratches at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Sorry for dragging up an old thread but I have 2 brand new Road ID 'Elite' replacement wrist bands if anyone wants them.

I ordered new bands to replace my own tatty one but they have changed the names of them and I ordered the wrong size! :o The postage to send them back would be more than they are worth so I just ordered the right ones and would like to see these go to a good home if anyone has that size wrist ID and is in need of new bands?

There is one black one and one lime one. They are 1.3cm wide so narrower than the standard wrist IDs.

Collect from Dublin 1 during normal working hours.

Advertisement