Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny 2.0 (PC)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Glebee

Fcuk it, I have to many other games to get through before I try Destiny 2. Ahhhhhhh.
    Should I get it, its payday after all?????

• Registered Users Posts: 45,146 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

While it's nice to see people agreeing with me, and I cluttered the thread with this stuff yesterday, it's not fair to the PC crowd for the complaints to be messing up this thread, they aren't PC issues.

We should move this discussion to the general thread.

Not a shot at you generic, I should have kept those comments off this thread in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Yeah, keep your salt away and let the PC lads enjoy the game ffs :P

• Registered Users Posts: 33 steve7791

hey lads i set up a clan there for PC players as i couldn't find one set up already link should be below.

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Index?groupId=2825409

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭bugs

On PC. battle.net ID Toastor#1844

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

steve7791 wrote: »
    hey lads i set up a clan there for PC players as i couldn't find one set up already link should be below.

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Index?groupId=2825409

Best of luck lads.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'll join that clan tonight.

cool man, its set to open anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭kevin2800

joined there lads aka noobzerker/salty ,game is unreal on pc

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Is there still a bug where users experience big fps drop when your in a clan on PC?

Ill join the pc clan if thats fixed.

• Advertisement

so far that hasn't happened to myself or anyone else in the clan, maybe its caused by having a load of people in it? were only at 9 people so far

• Registered Users Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

No FPS issues that I've noticed since joining.

Cool just sent a join request so, the game plays and looks glorious @ 2560X1440 @ 144hz on PC.
    Im only a couple of hours in but its enjoyable enough, just give me more endgame :)

ahh man im jealous of you already ha, im playing 144hz @1080p but barely push above 100fps :/

steve7791 wrote: »
    ahh man im jealous of you already ha, im playing 144hz @1080p but barely push above 100fps :/

I have to drop to low settings for a solid 144 though, im running the campaign at a mix of highest/medium and im getting 60-80 fps but after that ill go somewhere in between as gsync makes it feel butter smooth anyways once you approach 60-90 fps and above ofcourse.

My old i5 2500K 4.4ghz and GTX970 run games great at 1440 once i drop a few effects down some of which i dont really like anyways as they can make games look blurry and overly processed.

nice ive a gtx970 myself its just my old i5-2300 holding me back so not much i can do till i upgrade. im the same way ill always turn the settings down to get more fps. i turned off motion blur and depth of field right away but for once i left light shafts and bloom on, they do make the campaign look lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

anyone want to push for nightfall tonight?

anyone want to push for nightfall tonight?

I'll be on in the morning if anyone in the clan wants to run the nightfall. Handy one this week.

bugs wrote: »
    I'll be on in the morning if anyone in the clan wants to run the nightfall. Handy one this week.

indeed with a lot of skippable parts to really get the time down for those looking for the rat king ledge

Not a priority but if/when anyone else gets to the Strike mission portion of the Sturm/Drang exotic quest give me a shout if ye nay mind (a fireteam is a requirement). I'm in the clan as Ahriakin, no hurry as I'm not into sidearms really but may aswell finish it up when convenient.

• Advertisement

_CreeD_ wrote: »
    Not a priority but if/when anyone else gets to the Strike mission portion of the Sturm/Drang exotic quest give me a shout if ye nay mind (a fireteam is a requirement). I'm in the clan as Ahriakin, no hurry as I'm not into sidearms really but may aswell finish it up when convenient.

It doesn't need a fireteam

Are you sure? The quest description and any walkthrough's I've read all point to needing a team for it to activate properly.

EDIT: Apologies, you were right, I just did it solo. How many of those walkthroughs are just copying the same initially broken one I wonder. Anyway wasn't too hard at all, I know you don't have to do the final boss for the Exotic side but besides being a bullet sponge it wasn't hard to finish the whole thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Stormhawk88

Anybody here have it on the PS4/Xbox and recommend getting it again? How much better is it?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

They really did do a good job with the pc version. Can't compare it to anything bar D1 on the PS4, but it controls extremely well, and looks amazing. Really enjoying the campaign as well, which i've just about finished i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Glebee

Picked it up earlier, not a clue whats happening... All i know is im on a farm at this stage.
    Edit-Ive just joined that clan, i guess thats a guild??

Sitting onlight level 283 atm, not so bad

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Yeah, Clans are pretty much MMO guilds.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Yeah, Clans are pretty much MMO guilds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

Been playing D2 for a while now and I am enjoying it. For better or worse the game is clearly focused towards the casuals. Those who log in for a few hours; do this and that and then leave. Hardcore / Grinders are an after thought.

Got two characters and I'm slowly working them up to par.

I have also joined the clan. ZyronIE.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Dcully wrote: »
    Cool just sent a join request so, the game plays and looks glorious @ 2560X1440 @ 144hz on PC.
    Im only a couple of hours in but its enjoyable enough, just give me more endgame :)
    Aye, just started it tonight after only finishing the first entry on the PS4 Pro a few months but the change to 1440p@165hz is crazy. :o

Advertisement