Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I tell them I would rather my Dog at the birth than you.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

Coal1978 wrote: »
    My water broke at half 3 this morning, I'm just in bed online trying to keep myself from getting fed up. I'm at the boring stage of this, my little dog is here snuggled beside me.

Oh!!!! Fair play!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

Hey OP,

How exciting!! I wonder if you have had your baby yet :D ?

I met my mam for lunch at 1 today and I told her about this thread. The both of us were rolling around laughing at the audacity/arrogance of your MIL/SIL, it really is mind blowing. My mam had a very novel idea, she's said to fill the table beside you with heavy breakables. Then let them in and use them as target practise, as you heave each heavy thing at their head tell them, in as colourful language as possible, exactly what you think of them. Tee Hee, could be cathartic :D and I'm sure would help take your mind off the pain.

I hope everything is going well for you and doggie is behaving himself and giving you plenty of encouragement and support.

All the very best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

curlzy wrote: »
    Hey OP,

How exciting!! I wonder if you have had your baby yet :D ?

She has :D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=78620271&postcount=97

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

Dolorous wrote: »

"13:05pm weighing 6 lbs 3oz, Christopher Robin was born. Lol he is a little ugly old man...... Just like his dad lol." for those too lazy to click.

Thank you Dolorous, that is just wonderful news, and Christopher Robin is a lovely name, she'll probably have Winne the Pooh all over the nursery. It's great to hear such lovely news and a lovely way for a thread to end, it's unusual for this forum :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

As the OP is no longer in need of advice, I'll lock the thread.

Congratulations, OP. :cool:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement