Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ecotrail 2020

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭py

Now cancelled with entries automatically being deferred till 2021.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 TSS GFC

https://www.26extreme.com/event/causeway-coast-marathon-2020/

Not knowing anything about it or Covid regs but might suit the training already put in by some...

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭TheButcher

Hi everyone , does anyone have a place in any race up to 45km that they are not using? I’d buy it off you if so . Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭sheriff2

Have a place in the 18k available if someone wants it for face value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 118 ✭✭CJay1

Did anyone hear if this is going ahead? Nothing on the website or twitter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

I emailed the organisers a couple of weeks ago and at that time it was still going ahead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Enduro

Email just out today saying they are still aiming to go ahead, but can't be 100% certain (in a nutshell).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭duffyshuffle

Mate looking for an entry if anyone looking to sell, allowed before 6th Sept thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭tony stark

I have an entry for the 45km if you want to buy it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 N.Fusco

I have an 18k if anyone is interested

Thanks Tony - was looking for a mate they got sorted.

For water/wind proof jackets, are they strict on this or do they need to meet a certain standard or is a standard Adidas light winter running jacket fine?

Does anyone have a strava route of the 45km?

Easy place to pick up a foil blanket? Most pharmacies or a Boots type shop?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9 N.Fusco

here you go, can’t post a link so just stick this at the end of the Strava url

/routes/28579261420384378

an extra .5k has been added around the 5th at the road crossing (on way back too)

OutDoorAdventureStore have then them for a few quid either online or in the shop in Bray

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭tony stark

I have a 45km entry for sale if anyone wants but I think you'll have to run it under my name. Pm if you're interested

Cancel this. You wouldn't be insured

Post edited by tony stark on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Unthought Known

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭BigAl81

Well that was a great day out. I did the 19k and really enjoyed it. Plenty of photos up on their facebook page now. Very well organised and looking forward to next year already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Enduro

Yup, We couldn't have asked for a nicer day. The whole event seems to have been excellent. A great day out. Second time doing the 80km for me. Slower time, but felt like I ran faster... that's old age kicking in.

Can't make this race this year if anyone looking to buy an entry DM

• Registered Users Posts: 1 clohanes

Signed up for the 46k event this year but unable to make it due to injury. Please DM if interested

Advertisement