Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate job for a grumpy bastard

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

any job that has a Union in it - my word those people are bitter, whinging f*ckers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,903 ✭✭✭paulbok

taxi driver - it's expected of one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,438 ✭✭✭Field east

State pathologist. Guaranteed work, a very varied type of work, travel all over Ireland , job guarantees that you will normally have to work with only one person at a time , maybe once or twice a week but critically you are not obliged to engage with them in conversation if you choose not to which should give you tremendous satisfaction. and you even get well paid for your ideal post

• Registered Users Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

Programming. Srsly, a lot of them have zero social skills and hate being around other people. You can even do correspondence courses in it so you don't have to interact with stupid happy college people.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

Programming. Srsly, a lot of them have zero social skills and hate being around other people. You can even do correspondence courses in it so you don't have to interact with stupid happy college people.

Hungover? Probably. Horny? Most likely. Happy? They don't know how good they've got it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 625 ✭✭✭roadsmart

President.

Oh wait.......

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

An interesting position as Climate modeller in the Antartic is available ...

http://www.antarctica.ac.uk/employment/vacancies/job.php?JobID=1011

Dear OP( (sideways) any possibility of you giving an opinion on the suggestions to date, maybe we are all on the wrong track and need to be put back on the right one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

He left. He said to say fück youse all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Reoil

Software QA engineer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

They still have to be maintained.

Or... Kept :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

peckerhead wrote: »
    He left. He said to say fück youse all.

Yeah. From what part of the OP's post did they think social interaction was likely :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,242 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

GATSO van operative

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Slideways

Hitman appeals.

I'd even do pro-bono work for this I felt worthy of my wrath.

Dealing with the public is a definite no-no, customs officer etc just wouldn't work

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭NZ_2014

gozunda wrote: »
    An interesting position as Climate modeller in the Antartic is available ...

http://www.antarctica.ac.uk/employment/vacancies/job.php?JobID=1011

So free parking in Antarctica then?

No, read the ad! The job is in the UK!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Slideways wrote: »
    People are arseholes. I can't stand working with people,

Apart from a lighthouse keeper I'm looking for a job that could keep me away from people.

I'm an angry little man so no jobs where being tall is a necessity..

Amen.

Slideways wrote: »
    Hitman appeals.

I'd even do pro-bono work for this I felt worthy of my wrath.

Dealing with the public is a definite no-no, customs officer etc just wouldn't work

Am here to help. I don't think you have thought true enough re the hitman idea . The action, when you have a target, might give you an ecstatic level of satisfaction for an instant or two immediately after a successful hit - possibly one less person to have to engage with- but you would then have a rake of intested parties looking for you and if they find you, then you could be their guest for a long time- they calling all the shots and you calling none

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

NZ_2014 wrote: »
    So free parking in Antarctica then?

No, read the ad! The job is in the UK!

Yeah but the travel opportunities are endless ... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Garden gnome

Advertisement