Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Katie Hopkins applies for insolvency after libel case

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Zero sympathy for her especially when the origins of the story were explained. Shes a pig headed ignorant racist bitch and deserves nothing but contempt. I feel sorry for her children, to have such a cúnt of a mother must be hard for them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

I love Katie Hopkins :(

Katie Hopkins doesn't even love Katie Hopkins :(

• Site Banned Posts: 272 ✭✭Loves_lorries

I never claimed anything. I made a suggestion. The rest should come from your two solicitors. I ain't doing their work :pac:

OK, may I have my head back now please.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

The vile sexist bitterness on this thread is quite revealing, considering you are trying to claim the moral high ground, instead you’ve gone neck deep into the gutter. #hypocrisy #bitterliberals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

El Weirdo wrote: »
    I can't believe she's only 43. A year older than me.

Being a poisonous old cunt must be murder on the aul looks.

img_2950.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

vladmydad wrote: »
    The vile sexist bitterness on this thread is quite revealing, considering you are trying to claim the moral high ground, instead you’ve gone neck deep into the gutter. #hypocrisy #bitterliberals

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

no your right everyone deserves respec hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

Well i don't think harsh criticism of a woman or man is sexist if their sex isn't brought into it. I mean, John Connors is being similarly slated on another thread.
    I think some of the language here is a bit extreme all right though!

When Katie wasn't on a wind-up I didn't always disagree with her. Some of her points were not unreasonable. Basic "take responsibility for yourself" kinda stuff but too often missing today.

And people gave too much oxygen to stuff she said that was clearly only for provocation. When someone is only looking for an annoyed reaction, why on earth give it to them? In some ways, Katie's detractors made Katie. She wouldn't have gained such notoriety if ignored.

But if you're going to be a professional troll you're going to piss off the wrong people eventually - and that's your own doing.

Well i don't think harsh criticism of a woman or man is sexist if their sex isn't brought into it. I mean, John Connors is being similarly slated on another thread.
    I think some of the language here is a bit extreme all right though!

When Katie wasn't on a wind-up I didn't always disagree with her. Some of her points were not unreasonable. Basic "take responsibility for yourself" kinda stuff but too often missing today.

And people gave too much oxygen to stuff she said that was clearly only for provocation. When someone is only looking for an annoyed reaction, why on earth give it to them? In some ways, Katie's detractors made Katie. She wouldn't have gained such notoriety if ignored.

But if you're going to be a professional troll you're going to piss off the wrong people eventually - and that's your own doing.
    So bitch and **** and mocking her looks isn’t sexism ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

I don't think so really, because similar stuff is being said about John Connors. Now if someone said something like "bitch - but what else can you expect from a woman?" It'd be sexism.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,155 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Hoisted by her own petard

• Registered Users Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭ZX7R

First two maby.
    Mocking a person's looks no not sexism unless she was compared to a man and that didn't happen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,172 ✭✭✭screamer

I feel sorry for her kids. All joking aside they're young enough and to lose their home through no fault of their own is awful coupled with all the upheaval I'm sure this whole thing has brought I do feel sorry for them.
    Katie Hopkins I have to say, much as some of the things she has said are outrageous, sometimes she does really say what everyone else is too afraid to.....still though, she should have pulled her head in on this one, it's not the US she's living in after all...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

Laugh so much, karma is a bitch and so is Katie Hopkins.

Put the bitch out on the street.

Poor people like in debt like katie have no one to blame but themselves!

old_aussie wrote: »
    Laugh so much, karma is a bitch and so is Katie Hopkins.

Put the bitch out on the street.

Poor people like in debt like katie have no one to blame but themselves!
    Such venom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

Fann Linn wrote: »
    As someone on twitter said about that: 'she has neither the warmth nor the depth'.

Also, said organs are extremely useful and pleasurable..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

I often wonder why people afford the oxygen of publicity to people that they don't like or don't agree with.

I cant claim to know Katie Hopkins personally, but I dare say the main reason she got work as a journalist was because of her ability to cause controversy, and in turn generate traffic. It's not because of her ability as a journalist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭Baron Kurtz

Pac1Man wrote: »
    img_2950.jpg

Not sure why El Wierdo thanked this post. There's a whoosh in there somewhere.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

What goes around comes around...

Good to see she is now as financially bankrupt as she is morally.

Might soften her cough, at least for a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

I never thought I'd see myself feeling sorry for Katie Hopkins...

And I was right.

• Advertisement
Advertisement