Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Samuel Vimes

The smile of gratitude from a stranger as you let them out in front of you in traffic.
    Silly perhaps, but for me it is the trivial things like that which brighten my day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Me so, can't get much more East that my current location.

It might take a while to change my tastebuds.

I'm very persuasive... :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,755 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »
    I'm very persuasive... :pac:

Tell us more!

Tell us more!

There are many means of serving tea which may let's say "override" the preference in brand... :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,755 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

There are many means of serving tea which may let's say "override" the preference in brand... :D

Ohhh my!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Samuel Vimes

Tease :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

TA that Ted is in with a chance ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Autosport wrote: »
    giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

🇮🇪Echo November Delta Alpha☕️ 🇪🇺🌈

Andrea Bocelli s new album

• Advertisement

When the woman in the deli makes my chicken fillet roll neatly with perfect proportioned ingredients. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Try_harder wrote: »
    Andrea Bocelli s new album

Is it good ? Really really good ?
    Saw it advertised but didn't get it yet .

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I think he sings with his son, too. Dare I say it.... his son has an even nicer voice!

New Home wrote: »
    I think he sings with his son, too. Dare I say it.... his son has an even nicer voice!

Oh definitely getting it this week so !
    Thanks NH , and that's lovely that his son sings with him too , heartwarming :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,513 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

They were on Strictly on sunday. his son does have a lovely voice.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

There are a few songs of his on youtube, I came across them yesterday, if you want to give them a listen.

There are a few songs of his on youtube, I came across them yesterday, if you want to give them a listen.

I've just you tubed it , beautiful voices and a beautiful song . I'd listen to Andrea singing the abc to be honest , love his voice .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote: »

There is always room for you.
    Boom_Bap wrote: »
    giphy.gif

**happy dance///

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Such as teabagging? :pac:

TH that you've got those new love butterflies, a lovely feeling and you deserve a bit of happiness after everything you've been dealing with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Beef casserole in the oven, lovely smell!

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Such as teabagging? :pac:

TH that you've got those new love butterflies, a lovely feeling and you deserve a bit of happiness after everything you've been dealing with.

Ooh hadn't even thought of that one! :D

TH too. Thank you so much. So enjoying it but so afraid it's one sided though my gut says no.

Fingers crossed!!

It would take Cleo to lower the tone.

:P

TH I just posted my 1000th post!!! And it only took me 4 years! :D

It would take Cleo to lower the tone.

:P

Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

A new friend on boards :)

• Advertisement

Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black :p

Do you not see me wearing a halo.

Mind your halo doesn't slip and choke you. Though maybe you'd be into that :p

It must've burnt off as you fell when you were kicked out of heaven.

Just as I got to the peasant stop the peasant wagon came \∆/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

When a bus is pulling in to a packed bus stop and the door lines up perfectly with where i'm standing and i'm first on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

TA That the mood in here tonight is wonderful :)

*Group hug*

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Is it good ? Really really good ?
    Saw it advertised but didn't get it yet .

Enjoy it on Spotify

• Registered Users Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Attended a great gig in Brussels. Ticket was €27 so very reasonable

My TH is with your concert ticket you are given two codes

One gives you heavily subsided rail tickets. Like something costing €40 can be bought for €9.60. I didn’t use that. The catch is you have to use it that night, fair enough. It’s for concert goers, not commuters. For the Belgians to get them home

Also you get a code to print a Brussels metro ticket which you can use on the day and then to get back to your accomadation afterwards

It’s built into the ticket price so I know, I know we are all paying for it but I love it. A lot of locals won’t use it as they have commuter cards already so I guess it all works out cost neutral. Makes things easier for visitors to Belgium :) Clever idea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

For quiet. The gale has paused.. Bliss. Another one due later but for now, peace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Another bright morning with a decent forecast for the next week - means you can plan activities.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Tomorrow I get to see my boyfriend! :D

One part of my wishes is 99% coming true. The love/lust/dating part I'm still uncertain of and the butterflies won't go!!!! Is that a TH? :D

Since coming back to Cork I've lost 3.6 kg or 8 lbs without even trying. Ok it's because I've lost all interest in food but who cares :D

One of my tiny cats managed to escape; they are not free yet after the move and the door was not quite properly closed...I went out after a while and called and she came near enough to me to pick her up so she has earned limited freedom... makes me happy .

The boy though. Was pestering me to let him out of the window so I did and saw the south end of him going north at speed.. He cannot get off the island,,,, Wish he would come though so happy on one hand, not on the other. Mixed blessings!

Graces7 wrote: »
    One of my tiny cats managed to escape; they are not free yet after the move and the door was not quite properly closed...I went out after a while and called and she came near enough to me to pick her up so she has earned limited freedom... makes me happy .

The boy though. Was pestering me to let him out of the window so I did and saw the south end of him going north at speed.. He cannot get off the island,,,, Wish he would come though so happy on one hand, not on the other. Mixed blessings!

Communication has been established with the absconder, of the YUM YUM YUM, rattle spoon in cat food tin variety! He is not quite hungry enough yet but he will be soon..wicked chuckle! I do have Plan B also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Being upset and having my OH come home from work and hand me a take away, a sharing bag of Doritos and a massive bar of galaxy.

He’s a keeper :)

Being upset and having my OH come home from work and hand me a take away, a sharing bag of Doritos and a massive bar of galaxy.

Hang onto him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

The oil tank has been filled to the brim.

Very postitive meeting today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,153 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Childminding duties done for this week ! Love her to bits bit love my peace too ! Curtains closed and its blissfully quiet!!

Graces7 wrote: »
    Communication has been established with the absconder, of the YUM YUM YUM, rattle spoon in cat food tin variety! He is not quite hungry enough yet but he will be soon..wicked chuckle! I do have Plan B also

EUREKA! We all went in and left him and before long he was outside the door crying," LET ME IN! PLLLLLLLLLLLEAAAAASE! It's dark and cold out here....wail! "

Groceries came and strange voices so he decided I am safer than them.

Now I can sleep; everything has been late today with the bad weather so HAPPY I am.

Hope you're ok HQ , and hope your blood results were as you wanted then to be , mind yourself x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Since coming back to Cork I've lost 3.6 kg or 8 lbs without even trying. Ok it's because I've lost all interest in food but who cares :D

Not always a good thing mind you! :)

Not always a good thing mind you! :)

Don't you worry, I still have my ghetto booty :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Lost implants

Bonnie Tyler

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement