Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Necro and Friend's Walrus

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

I am a bit intrigued as to what eurovision song would be on your most played list :D

I wouldn't be a huge fan of some categories but happy enough with my choices

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Be the same categories for me Mick as it happens

osh wrote: »
    Be the same categories for me Mick as it happens

Ya I haven't watched the eurovision in over 10 years and ballads are just something I don't land on very often when listening to music

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Ditto, don't watch Eurovision myself. I'm sure some good googling will connect the dots between that and my collection though

Would you prefer spotify or youtube links?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,143 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Would you prefer spotify or youtube links?

Either, though gimme the name of the song in the PM if spotify (I don't have it :o)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,330 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Entry in.

On one hand I'm sorry for two 8 minute songs, on the other hand they're awesome so

tenor.gif

Ok with two more entries and EN's spot locked in, we are at 14 entries.

I really wish we could fit more but time constraints ( yeah, I know who thought this would EVER be a thing for me lol) mean that we simply can't fit any more than that.

So next submission (and EN's) and we are very surprisingly gonna be closing sign ups after less than a week. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,637 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Oh jasus, me and Mr Molly may get our skates on about our Walrus so! Although tbh it's highly unlikely we'll have any sort of reveal thread before EP in any case. We're on full out EP listening mode atm.

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Oh jasus, me and Mr Molly may get our skates on about our Walrus so! Although tbh it's highly unlikely we'll have any sort of reveal thread before EP in any case. We're on full out EP listening mode atm.

I'm not sure what to do, I'm in no way shape or form ready for a reveal myself yet:pac::pac:

Wasn't expecting the entries to come in so fast tbh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I'll bow out graciously (and not because I'll probably lose anyway :pac: )

Ok folks, I'm gonna close off sign ups now, once EN's come in we have 16 so that's our limit +1 :P

Thanks for the massive interest in this!

Mods if you could do the honours with the thread tag please :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Necro wrote: »
    Ok folks, I'm gonna close off sign ups now, once EN's come in we have 16 so that's our limit +1 :P

Thanks for the massive interest in this!

Mods if you could do the honours with the thread tag please :D

And I'm in, phew!

hathat.gif

As an fyi we received an extra special late entry from Mick, and if there are no objections we're going to include it for the game :)

Reveal thread will be up sometime over the weekend all things going to plan I hope!

I'll try get mine finished asap

• Advertisement

I'll try get mine finished asap

Genuinely, no panic at all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Devo that I missed it but will watch the reveal with interest :)

FYI I found google keep very handy for arranging the order: https://keep.google.com

If you have the songs in a list of checkboxes, you can drag them up and down as you see fit. I'd start off with "[-youtube-][-/youtube-] xx place and xx points for [-spoiler-][-/spoiler-]" in each checkbox and fill as I'm going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,637 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Shameless plug of new Walrus sign up sheet:
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=111043785#post111043785

Get your entries in folks! :cool:

First category reveal (and finally, the identity of the co-judge - we'll just pretend the start of the thread didnt happen ok Molly :o ) will be tomorrow night folks.

Thread to go up later today or tomorrow morning.

Depends how this hangover goes :pac:

• Advertisement

Cough Cough

Reveal Thread

Cough Cough

Advertisement