Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Necro and Friend's Walrus

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Should get my entry in tonight hopefully. Still a few to choose. Too many options for forever young category too.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Don't you try to panic me into just picking Westlife!

Are you trying to bribe me now is that how this works :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81

I'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Would love to enter. Great categories hopefully I'll get in before the cut off. (I live in Westlife country :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

My favourite song is by a band necro probably doesn't like, but I submitted it anyways ;)

Hoping to get some assistance from his football friend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Oh man the favourite song choice was a nightmare.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Rikand wrote: »
    My favourite song is by a band necro probably doesn't like, but I submitted it anyways ;)

Hoping to get some assistance from his football friend

Dislike is such a strong word. I'm more of a carbon neutral :D

Genuinely though submit whatever you like guys, I'm going to try and be as impartial as I possibly can no matter what is submitted :)

Had a listen with my wife to most of the submissions so far for the first time last night. Interesting how there were differing views even between ourselves on various entries.

Next one I enter I might do so on her behalf as she's really interested in this contest :D

These were tricky categories particularly the last one. I'm in now.

ETA: I don't know if you got that actually Necro, as I've just received some sort of Access Denied Message on PM's?

Yeah got it Pretzill :D

Stop making it hard for me people, I like all the entries so far!!!

Necro wrote: »

You do...but does your friend?
    giphy.gif

Disclaimer: I'm not implying that said "friend" is Hannibal Lecter or Mr Burns.

• Advertisement

Up to 9 entries now, this is great :D

Okay sent my entry. Was chopping and changing on some of them but may as well get in while there's space

Thanks osh :)

up to 11 now...

Just

giphy.gif

Spaces remain!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,696 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

tenor.gif

Think I have 3 answers...

Dont think ill make this one I'd have to research two categories and as for picking my favorite song jeez give me a year maybe

Ah EN, you know I wouldn't let you down.

If you want to reserve a slot you can, I know you're good for the entry :D

Edit: same goes for you Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Yeah got it Pretzill :D

Don't worry. I'll **** **** up

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I didn’t research. I just went for it. They’re all on my most played list on Spotify.

Ah EN, you know I wouldn't let you down.

If you want to reserve a slot you can, I know you're good for the entry :D

Ah yeah, go on then :)

I have four actually. I'll get an entry in tomorrow

sullivlo wrote: »
    I didn’t research. I just went for it. They’re all on my most played list on Spotify.

Eurovison and ballads are not something I'd have listened to in a long time.

plus half the fun is in the research.

@Necro nah plough on if i make it I make it, ty though

• Advertisement

I am a bit intrigued as to what eurovision song would be on your most played list :D

I wouldn't be a huge fan of some categories but happy enough with my choices

Be the same categories for me Mick as it happens

osh wrote: »
    Be the same categories for me Mick as it happens

Ya I haven't watched the eurovision in over 10 years and ballads are just something I don't land on very often when listening to music

Ditto, don't watch Eurovision myself. I'm sure some good googling will connect the dots between that and my collection though

Would you prefer spotify or youtube links?

Would you prefer spotify or youtube links?

Either, though gimme the name of the song in the PM if spotify (I don't have it :o)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Entry in.

On one hand I'm sorry for two 8 minute songs, on the other hand they're awesome so

tenor.gif

Ok with two more entries and EN's spot locked in, we are at 14 entries.

I really wish we could fit more but time constraints ( yeah, I know who thought this would EVER be a thing for me lol) mean that we simply can't fit any more than that.

So next submission (and EN's) and we are very surprisingly gonna be closing sign ups after less than a week. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Oh jasus, me and Mr Molly may get our skates on about our Walrus so! Although tbh it's highly unlikely we'll have any sort of reveal thread before EP in any case. We're on full out EP listening mode atm.

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Oh jasus, me and Mr Molly may get our skates on about our Walrus so! Although tbh it's highly unlikely we'll have any sort of reveal thread before EP in any case. We're on full out EP listening mode atm.

I'm not sure what to do, I'm in no way shape or form ready for a reveal myself yet:pac::pac:

Wasn't expecting the entries to come in so fast tbh!

Advertisement