Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zombiedom (Again)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Braaaains!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Oh man, they rule Ropey!!!

Would ye do one for me if I upload it?

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Sure thing Dai, upload away.
    Seeing as I do struggle to find things to do on my days off sometimes, I've managed to keep the picture editing flowing quite well, but it's come to a point where I'm going to have to chillax a bit. Phat_Chance / Dai, I should hopefully have them done before Thursday.

Watch this space.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Do me, if think you can, you do.

ZomboPhat.jpg

I don't, but I did! Welcome mouldy haired PhatChance, to the Zombiedom realm.

ZomboJustHalf.jpg

He may be JustHalf... But he's a full Zombie!
    Welcome to the ranks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Thanks mate, appreciated. I look like a king... a king of zombies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Phat Chance

Love my zombie shades, and the mouldy hair is...characterful to say the least... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

ZomboSadako.jpg

JenLorigan managed to put in the hair highlights, before being digested into the realm of Zombiedom. Welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

RopeDrink wrote:
    This isn't some form of abnormal zombie fetish or anything.
    Yeah Right! ;D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Mise freisin s'il vous plait!
    Does the blurriness matter?

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2645/p90200837zk.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Jen your picture is very sexy :p

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

\o/

Thankee RopeDrink! :)

No worries, hope you like it.
    Also, QZ, even when shrunk, that picture is far too fuzzy unfortunately.

Have neglected my Zombie conversions for the time being, as I'm trying to piece together a Zombiedom Screensaver. Vote for the bestest zombies!

Also, I'm curious as to when someone else will try their hand at zombification... Am I the only person who finds zombies interesting!?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,285 ✭✭✭✭Victor

JenLorigan wrote:
    Is it a boy zombie or a girl zombie? :D

All Zombies are presumed male, until proven otherwise.

Then again, you wouldn't want to go up to one and ask them yourself... You'll end up with no face.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

RopeDrink wrote:
    All Zombies are presumed male, until proven otherwise.

Then again, you wouldn't want to go up to one and ask them yourself... You'll end up with no face.

What the......?

How do I prove otherwise? Twice this weekend I have been asked to prove my gender!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 78,285 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Silverfish wrote:
    What the......? How do I prove otherwise? Twice this weekend I have been asked to prove my gender!! :(
    But gurls aren't meant to be good at games. :p

But gurls aren't meant to be good at games. tongue.gif

Or use the internet...
    Or know of the existance of web based forums...

And other stuff.

Zombiedom Dtop.

Yet another blast of my desktop image making fanatasicm. Beats the other two hands down, in my honest opinion. If anyone likes these, I'm sure I can edit yer zombified heads in there too for your own D-Top images, if you like.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Ah, g'wan so...

Don't know how I missed all the zombie goodness so far. Meh.

ZomboSarky.jpg

Sarky thought he had walked into a pub...
    Instead, he walked into Zombiedom...

Welcome.

Sweet merciful crap!

Nicely done. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Lol that's class one of Sarky - mental looking!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'm taking a break from pleaasuring myself over that zarky(zombie sarky of course) picture to say well done my ropey.
    It looks sweet.Now go to wotk on the know your nerds pics!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Oooooooooooh... Zombies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

How about zombifying some celebrities?
    Especially supermodels, since they already have that whole emaciated corpse look about them... shouldn't take too much work.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Sarky you look HOTT!

I know. :) My two great loves (zombies, and me) united at last.

You, Mr. Drink, have teh sk1llz.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

im not sure which is scarier, the before or after pictures....

Advertisement