Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zombiedom (Again)

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Thank you darling! \o/
    My lifelong dream has finally come true! :D

BRAAAAAIIIIIINNNNSSSS!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

do me do me!!

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Sure, no problem.
    Madrab, I've two people to edit beforehand, then I'll work on yours.

I've been neglecting this thread lately, as I've been a bit tied up with a few things, mainly editing and sorting my new PC. I've now got Photoshop re-installed, so once I'm able, I'll get back to my usual zombifications.

Thanks for your patience, people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

It's a pretty ****e picture of me but I would appreciate if you could Zombify me for the laugh :D

Thanks. Some nice entertaining work!

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

I hereby announce the demise of RuggieBear... He was hard to digest, but even this big bear finally sucumbed to the stomach of Zombiedom.

ZRuggie.jpg

Access to forum granted, young Ruggsie. Next up, SleepyChops.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Holy crap, that's hot.

Why thank you, dear :D

I also regret to inform thee that, whilst Sleepy took a wee kip, he later awoke as a now restless undead.

ZSleepy.jpg

Welcome to Zombiedom - Access granted.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

That is cool! looks really well!

tSubh Dearg will have to replace her love of jam for that of BRAINS!
    Welcome to Zombiedom, dear.

ZtSubh.jpg

Access to forum granted :D

Madrab & MobileInfantry are next on the death list.

Zombiedom now has a (recent) death-toll of twenty three.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

oooh I like the way the blood matches my hair. Thanks darlin :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Yargh, tis a bad pic of myself :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

*sigh* time to face the inevitable, g'wan ropeh if you have a chance :)

Before

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Hurry up!!!!!

*Dathai flaels about*

Oh yeah, forgot about this thread...
    Been busy with music & game making so I've had little to no time with artwork bar some Terragen Renders for backgrounds in my future game... Once all the creative madness dies down I'll fire open Photoshop and give you guys a bruising.

Also, feel free to give it a go yerselves - It's pish easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

I should warn ya now Ropeh that I plan to viciously and unceremoniously accost you at the Boards Awards demanding to know why a suitably "urgh"-inducing mugshot of yours truly has not been zombified and my (considerable) presence added to the swelling hordes of the Zombiedom forum.

Just a heads-up, like. Sure I'm not even that bothered...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

No probs, Ropeh, just love the Zombification of some of the other unsuspecting boardsies is all...

Sarky's is particularly jaw-dropping!:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Any chance of killing and ressurecting me?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/stormforce/Picture_0459.jpg

...Pics a trifle blurry, i can get a better one if needs be.

Advertisement