Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wolverine (Hugh Jackman) @3Arena - 30 May 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭urbangoo

And hopefully Gaston from Beauty and the Beast too!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 lvoc

Please has anyone got a code for presale....my kid is a huge fan.

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭davef1000

He’s definitely taken a page or two from Colm Wilkinson’s ‘How To Sing From The Back Of Your Throat’ handbook.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Good idea for Xmas pressie, if anybody has a spare code for tomorrow would appreciate it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭stek1980

Anyone got a presale code plz, would make a great pressie for my wife.

Thanks ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Hrududu

Not to sound like a broken record but I too would appreciate a pre sale code

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Was on at 9:01am and there was nothing. Surely they're not all gone? Did anyone actually get any?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

I got 2 €44 tickets. Block H

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

I got a presale code here (thank you so much!!) However when I went into the link the tickets started at 199??? I presume I go into ticketmaster as usual??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭Galego

Ticketmaster hanging for me for 15 mins now......

Can they be purchased from ticketmaster?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,475 ✭✭✭micks_address

I got a presale code here (thank you so much!!) However when I went into the link the tickets started at 199??? I presume I go into ticketmaster as usual??

I think you need to launch the pre sale from the 3 plus app. I went in at 9 and could get nothing but kept searching and got 3 eventually. Keep searching as people may grab tickets but not complete the sale

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

If anyone has a presale code and doesn't need it I'd greatly appreciate one. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I'd imagine there were 11 tickets in the Pre Sale. Very few people on Twitter saying they managed to nab any

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭Galego

All these gone now?

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭mirrorball

Offered J row 33 for the top price, 86each. Upper tier, well back. No thanks. What way is the pricing? That's madness.

mirrorball wrote: »
    Offered J row 33 for the top price, 86each. Upper tier, well back. No thanks. What way is the pricing? That's madness.
    I think they tiering the seats all the way to the stage

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Isn't that front row of the top tier? I don't think it would've been bad, there is a catwalk on the floor so would've been better than usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭mirrorball

Isn't that front row of the top tier? I don't think it would've been bad, there is a catwalk on the floor so would've been better than usual.

Good call, you're right. Not as bad as I thought.

• Advertisement

Good call, you're right. Not as bad as I thought.

we were in that row from florence and the machine.. great leg room..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Didn't get a code but just wondering are there still presale tickets for sale?

okidoki987 wrote: »

says on the app they all gone.. lot of interest in this concert which i suppose is not surprising with the amount of singing movie roles and shows he has done..

• Registered Users Posts: 85,347 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

okidoki987 wrote: »

I thought pre sale were available until 8am Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 5,576 ✭✭✭Zardoz

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought pre sale were available until 8am Friday

Its a limited amount so once sold out thats it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

If there’s a second show will that go on sale at some point on Friday? I’m working but will try to keep an eye on ticketmaster. Can’t go Thursday but would love the Friday if it does happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

YG9bSCa.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭BobbyBobberson

Missed out on the presale also. Three mins they were gone but then I saw someone got them at 9:38 so who knows. Really hope I get them Friday AM, will make a great Christmas present. Will be teaching though so not sure how I am going to swing it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭BobbyBobberson

If there’s a second show will that go on sale at some point on Friday? I’m working but will try to keep an eye on ticketmaster. Can’t go Thursday but would love the Friday if it does happen.

How likely is the Friday gig do people think?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,576 ✭✭✭Zardoz

How likely is the Friday gig do people think?
    Almost a certainty Id say.
    The capacity for an all seated gig is less that 10,000.

Advertisement