Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Someone unusual you DO NOT fancy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Chain Smoker

Helen Mirren; young, old, middle aged, dead, whatever... never got what the appeal is supposed to be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Don't show cameron diaz this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

Bradley Cooper - I just don't get it!

Also Leo DiCapro - everyone goes gaga for him but for some reason he just makes my skin crawl. Fantastic actor though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

Wibbs wrote: »
    Sharon ni bheolain. Never understood this one myself.

Cara Delevingne. God no.

Cameron Diaz. There's someone who went off the boil rapidly. Seems like a bit of craic and bright too mind you which would up the game.

Taylor Swift. Really don't get this wan at all. Extremely bland mid western vibe. Thin, but that's about it. Looks like a boy.

Jennifer Lawrence Fantastic physique, very bland face with eyes like piss holes in the snow. Good actress though.

Angelina Jolie. Should be gorgeous but doesn't quite do it for me. I met her once. Even in the flesh, nope.

b1eb7bd7c0c249888030db060bed74e89bd5c5a7a27eaa7dafee959c0c40615a.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭micar

Kyle Minogue...... Never saw the attraction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Jeez I thought this was a formative sexual moment for every female-inclined person alive in the nineties.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

Ryan Reynolds. Never understood the hype.

Reminds me of Ken, from Barbie and Ken.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,824 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Wibbs wrote: »
    Angelina Jolie. Should be gorgeous but doesn't quite do it for me. I met her once. Even in the flesh, nope.

Whilst I tend to agree, but when u read you've met the great Angie I can't help but look for my Karl Pilkington "bull****!" button!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Reminds me of Ken, from Barbie and Ken.

Not Barlow no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭Autonomous Cowherd

Ahh Jaze, that's a shocking picture of poor oul Sharon

Daniel Craig.... that stupid pouting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

Not Barlow no?

Well now that you mention it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Belle E. Flops

Channing Tatum
    Bressie
    Jamie Dornan
    Patrick Dempsey aka McDreamy

• Registered Users Posts: 12,904 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Jennifer Aniston
    Megan Fox
    Beyonce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Suas11 wrote: »
    Jennifer Aniston
    Megan Fox
    Beyonce

Vom

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭holy guacamole

Pains me to say it but, Rachel Riley. Loved her when she first appeared on Countdown but she's got progressively thinner over the years and her curves have almost disappeared at this stage.

Roz Purcell is another, generally find it difficult to be attracted to any women who court the media without possessing any discernable talent.

Also, Marilyn Monroe; as soon as someone dies young they become immortalised and their beauty remains untarnished. Jayne Mansfield and Brigette Bardot were the real hotties of that era for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,669 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Courtney Cox

Jodie Marsh

Amanda Brunker

Miriam O Callaghan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Olishi4

Don't think I saw anyone mention Miley Cyrus yet. It wouldn't shock me if someone put her in the other unusual people you fancy thread. Can't see how so many people think she's that attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Jamie Dornan
    Cillian Murphy
    George Clooney
    Brad Pitt
    Bryan Ferry
    Gabriel Byrne

Never got the fuss about any of the above

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Chain Smoker

Also, Marilyn Monroe; as soon as someone dies young they become immortalised and their beauty remains untarnished. Jayne Mansfield and Brigette Bardot were the real hotties of that era for me.
    Marilyn Monroe as the pop culture icon following from her death does take away from her attractiveness to a certain degree. Images alone don't really justify her overall charisma, how funny she could be when used correctly, etc.

Monroe had a more distinctive look than Mansfield too, who (imo) didn't suit the whole bleached blonde look as much as Monroe.
    Bardot was completely devoid of charisma and a pretty unlikeable person. The fact she was staggeringly attractive wasn't able to cover that up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭The Young Wan

Brad Pitt. Clooney. Benedict Cumberbatch.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭yellowcandle

Niall from One Direction. Smashed up looking face.

Brad Pitt. Clooney. Benedict Cumberbatch.

Same, none of them do it for me.

Cumberbatch particularly, he looks like a geography teacher who hates his pupils.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Brad Pitt and George Clooney.

Patrick Dempsey. Can't quite pin down why but he has a very punchable face.

Ariana Grande. Another very punchable face. Just looks like an overgrown schoolgirl trying to be naughty. Seems like a total bitch too.

Britney Spears. Even if you exclude the "meltdown" years, I never saw the attraction here. She's not ugly by any means, but not amazingly attractive either. Plus she can't really sing.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭jaysisjames

Roz Purcell
    rosanna davidison(?)
    Beyonce

• Advertisement

Olishi4 wrote: »
    Don't think I saw anyone mention Miley Cyrus yet. It wouldn't shock me if someone put her in the other unusual people you fancy thread. Can't see how so many people think she's that attractive.

Actuallly I hear a lot more girls say she's gorgeous than men say she's hot or attractive

Zayn Malik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

Candie wrote: »
    Same, none of them do it for me.

Cumberbatch particularly, he looks like a geography teacher who hates his pupils.

Speaking of pupils, his eyes are so far apart he looks like an alien.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Jeez I thought this was a formative sexual moment for every female-inclined person alive in the nineties.

Sure. Then. In the 90's.
    Candie wrote: »
    :pac:

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 861 ✭✭✭MeatTwoVeg

Come on, you could cut glass on his cheekbones. I'm an incredibly heterosexual man but I'd be his Cumberbitch any day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

MeatTwoVeg wrote: »
    Come on, you could cut glass on his cheekbones. I'm an incredibly heterosexual man but I'd be his Cumberbitch any day.

He may have a daycent set of razor sharp cheekbones but alas they're not enough to distract me from those googly eyes of his!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Not forgetting his extremely high forehead.

Don't see the attraction at all

MeatTwoVeg wrote: »

You can have certain nice features and not be that good looking overall. Not saying he isn't but I hate when people say this, like I might say a guy isn't great looking and somebody will be like but look at his jaw! Yup I see it, still not great looking :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭Dick phelan

Anyone like Kim Kardashian or Nicki Minaj with a ridiculously sized arse

fryup wrote: »
    no tits

I remember it here

Sunken chest with no booty - pirates hate it :pac:

Hayley McQueen the sky sports news presenter. Everyone I know loves her and the majority of the soccer forum seem to as well. I just don't get it. Could probably pick at least ten sky sports news presenters hotter than her.

Bow wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Jamie Dornan Cillian Murphy George Clooney Brad Pitt Bryan Ferry Gabriel Byrne

Totally agree apart from Gabriel Byrne,he's extremely fanciable imo...

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭jackwigan

mcgiggles wrote: »
    I'm female but I don't get the whole Angelina Jolie fascination people have.. she looks like a pissed off cat that is could pounce on you claws bared at any second..

All part of the attraction TBH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭dd972

Julia Roberts
    Angelina Jolie

just don't like their mouths

Rihanna actually looks a bit unattractive to me, I find it surprising that others think differently! I thought she was one of those singers who is famous despite their looks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

wakka12 wrote: »
    Actuallly I hear a lot more girls say she's gorgeous than men say she's hot or attractive

Same for Anne Hathaway.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭mayobumblebee

Leonardo de caprio
    Brad Pitt
    I just don't see it and every female I know loves them

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭mayobumblebee

Speedwell wrote: »
    You gals who agree with me on the Johnny Depp-Robert Pattinson list, let me calibrate something quick. I have never heard of this fellow before, but if he looked at me like that and said, "Get on the bed", I would barely be able to stutter "uh huh" before my legs collapsed. Agree/disagree?

Nope he ain't got it

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Scarlet Johansson.

Clearly she's very beautiful but something about her puts me off. Her voice maybe, not sure.
    Maybe it's the Sodastream thing ?

Normal price for Sodastream refill works out at 30c/Litre
    So more expensive than buying sparking water in your local German discounter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Kate Upton.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Omackeral wrote: »
    Same for Anne Hathaway.

Got to disagree there. Im a man and Anne Hathaway just oozes sex to be honest. She would be high up on my list anyway.

Agree with Rihanna and Taylor swift. Somebody described Taylor swift as a praying mantis earlier and while it had me laughing, its oddly accurate. She has the body of a 12 year old boy, and she dances like an epileptic on acid.

Rihanna has a nice body but her face, voice and her personality just ruin it. And receding hairlines on women are quite unattractive. Thats not a forhead, its a fivehead!

Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Roz Purcell - I cannot get on board with her eyes.

Bret Hart wrote: »
    Kate Upton.

Objection. I'm a straight female and if Kate Upton asked me to run away with her I'd be like "let me pack my bag"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

Speedwell wrote: »
    You gals who agree with me on the Johnny Depp-Robert Pattinson list, let me calibrate something quick. I have never heard of this fellow before, but if he looked at me like that and said, "Get on the bed", I would barely be able to stutter "uh huh" before my legs collapsed. Agree/disagree?

I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crisps ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Ryan Gosling, ever since I saw Drive, which is one of the worst movies I've ever seen, I just do not see it with him at all.

I'm really gone off Tom Hiddleston too - taylor swift has ruined him :mad:

To those saying Bradley Cooper - fight me :pac: have ye not SEEN the hangover when he's in the all-black suit?! *fans self*

Advertisement