Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Tried a load of them street edibles and theres no way they are legitimate, Ive had the real deal sent from the States through the dark web and theres no comparison, the street ones are just empty packets bought on Wish and filled with synthetic crap and a bit of weed flavouring

This exactly.

I’ve had the legit ones from Canada and California. Great buzz.

However, I’ve stupidly tried the ones in Ireland. The packs are clearly stock ordered from wish.com and amazon (can find them yourselves.)

Thes one I did in Ireland were laced with either acid or some other sh1te but it defo wasn’t thc. I did with 4/5 other lads we all terrible trips, thank fcuk two of the girls there didn’t touch them otherwise one of us was going to hospital. My mate was fully convinced he was dying and had to sit in a cold shower for about 15 mins.

Chap we bought them off got a few slaps and rightly so.

Lesson, don’t touch them unless they are legitimate from the US or Canada.

Moochbg78 wrote: »
    gw and cs owed 200k to him

I remember reading that DK wanted nothing to do with EARS. Is DK supplying most of the country like?

BIG is hardly getting from him aswell is he? Never hear of any other big time Irish wholesalers about from CANCER

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

theballz wrote: »
    I remember reading that DK wanted nothing to do with EARS. Is DK supplying most of the country like?

BIG is hardly getting from him aswell is he? Never hear of any other big time Irish wholesalers about from CANCER

The big names keep there head down & do the business quietly yet run decent sized ops

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Seem to be busting a large amount of medium sized weed stashes this week

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

Going back of few years I know but we’re the reals the only group extorting dealers? Or maybe just the Ryan faction of them?
    Was it because the provos power had ebbed at the point the dealers became more organized/ fought back?
    Seems like a money maker -the old if you can’t beat them join them or at least get paid by them.
    Not that it worked out but find it interesting, esp the stories about Ryan throwing a beer in his face and going to his mas house and calling big on the phone. If I have that right, not sure on the that of course.

Cheers boys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Speedline wrote: »
    I understand parts of what theyre saying, which they have a point regarding warnings about shootings not being passed on.

Who is it who's about to be charged though?

There's a crooked dick In ballymun ps he hates the monk years he's trying to stich people up for the regency by pushing a load of bollix through the dpp he had inforomation before pappy and Mago were shot and done nuthin about it a big can of worms will be opened if this is pushed through that's the word on the street papys family and Mago could file claims against the garda known they were about to be shot imagine all the other files that will be opened after that and how many family's will be able claim they should tell about the letters Colm fox left behind everything will come out and why he broke his computer up in temper if anyone gets stitched up I hear the garda could get exposed for all the dirty things there after doing

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭GameChanger

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Looks to me from spelling that the original whistleblower,aka the monk, is now Phoenix park zoo on twitter
    Monk will never get charged

You're right Mate, Thanks for the Heads Up. Always knew Whistleblower was propaganda for Hutches. Now the Clown is acting as 2 people Asking and answering himself.. Want to be careful with that. Old Bill might think it's 2, and do him for Rico, conspiracy (need at least 2 for that)...and that's 15 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

You're right Mate, Thanks for the Heads Up. Always knew Whistleblower was propaganda for Hutches. Now the Clown is acting as 2 people Asking and answering himself.. Want to be careful with that. Old Bill might think it's 2, and do him for Rico, conspiracy (need at least 2 for that)...and that's 15 years.

Einstein joins the board, thanks for that important info, think most here know Whistleblower does not want to sit at the same table as the Kinahans, however as for the Garda I highly doubt any of them want to be involved with a corrupt officer, if it is proved, look at what happened to Ross Brownings new father in law, and obviously not the end, Kinahans are paying tons of cash to keep out of prison, but nobody is bigger than the state at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

RICO isn’t in Irish law

*EDIT* Do him for what conspiracy btw?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,057 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

BoojumBum wrote: »
    RICO isn’t in Irish law

*EDIT* Do him for what conspiracy btw?

Rico is Anto's and Deco's pal from their school days

• Advertisement

Nicola Tallant latest podcast episode very good re: Young people being groomed into drug gangs in Dublin - worth a listen.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

There's a crooked dick In ballymun ps he hates the monk years he's trying to stich people up for the regency by pushing a load of bollix through the dpp he had inforomation before pappy and Mago were shot and done nuthin about it a big can of worms will be opened if this is pushed through that's the word on the street papys family and Mago could file claims against the garda known they were about to be shot imagine all the other files that will be opened after that and how many family's will be able claim they should tell about the letters Colm fox left behind everything will come out and why he broke his computer up in temper if anyone gets stitched up I hear the garda could get exposed for all the dirty things there after doing

Gangster gossip
    What info does the monk/hutches have on the guards ?
    We all know there is bad apples among the guards but whatever they have on the guards must be strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

According to @courtsnewsIRL on Twitter, Robert Redmond has been jailed for four-and-a-half years. He threatened to burn down the house of a business owner if he did not give €58,000 to his godfather - meant in the Catholic sense “rather than the Al Pacino sense”.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 BaySide

Stingrayed? Mtk cleaners? Banana republic? that you?

BaySide wrote: »

Nope Im to scared of Al Rico. :D but it does seem the whistleblower is on to something that could blow up in the Kinahans faces.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭john boye

BaySide wrote: »

Hardly him - He worships the ground the whistleblower walks on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

SSLil wrote: »
    According to @courtsnewsIRL on Twitter, Robert Redmond has been jailed for four-and-a-half years. He threatened to burn down the house of a business owner if he did not give €58,000 to his godfather - meant in the Catholic sense “rather than the Al Pacino sense”.

https://m.sundayworld.com/crime/courts/ru-redmond-jailed-for-threatening-to-burn-down-house-of-businessman-if-he-didnt-hand-58000-cash-over-40330104.html

4.5 years with 90 previous.

john boye wrote: »
    Hardly him - He worships the ground the whistleblower walks on.

lesser evil than worshipping the chief snitch in Europe, jeez 27 tons seized Kinahan named yet still no arrest.

https://www.sundayworld.com/crime/irish-crime/kinahan-mob-is-linked-to-bent-police-as-27-tons-of-cocaine-is-seized-in-european-operation-40325697.html

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Thesiger

SSLil wrote: »

Least of his worries right now I’d say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Fattybojangles

Going back of few years I know but we’re the reals the only group extorting dealers? Or maybe just the Ryan faction of them?
    Was it because the provos power had ebbed at the point the dealers became more organized/ fought back?
    Seems like a money maker -the old if you can’t beat them join them or at least get paid by them.
    Not that it worked out but find it interesting, esp the stories about Ryan throwing a beer in his face and going to his mas house and calling big on the phone. If I have that right, not sure on the that of course.

Cheers boys

The contos tried it or more specifically a splinter group of the contos tried it round clondalkin and ballyer all they managed to do was get their main man killed Liam Kenny and in retaliation they murdered the innocent bread man Darcy who was done by mad rose on the say so of FN who was later shot and wounded by LW. A sh1t show from start to finish two dead for no fcuking reason.

• Advertisement

The Limerick ice cream man back behind bars again. 50 grand weed

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JimmyCorkhill

trixiebust wrote: »

Ridiculous, should be put to sleep once & for all. Never has & never will contribute to society.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Speedline

The contos tried it or more specifically a splinter group of the contos tried it round clondalkin and ballyer all they managed to do was get their main man killed Liam Kenny and in retaliation they murdered the innocent bread man Darcy who was done by mad rose on the say so of FN who was later shot and wounded by LW. A sh1t show from start to finish two dead for no fcuking reason.

From what I heard the bread man dropped a lad off on a bike at one end of a road, who then fcuked up a hit, and got collected at the other end of the road by the bread man.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

Speedline wrote: »
    From what I heard the bread man dropped a lad off on a bike at one end of a road, who then fcuked up a hit, and got collected at the other end of the road by the bread man.

true or not was enough to get him killed, sad if he was truly innocent.

this rose lynch seems like quite the catch...good grief. 50 years old?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

true or not was enough to get him killed, sad if he was truly innocent.

this rose lynch seems like quite the catch...good grief. 50 years old?

nearly 60 now. her father was sentenced to 6.5 years just before last christmas. She didn't lick it off a stone.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭GameChanger

stingrayed wrote: »
    Einstein joins the board, thanks for that important info, think most here know Whistleblower does not want to sit at the same table as the Kinahans, however as for the Garda I highly doubt any of them want to be involved with a corrupt officer, if it is proved, look at what happened to Ross Brownings new father in law, and obviously not the end, Kinahans are paying tons of cash to keep out of prison, but nobody is bigger than the state at the end.

There 'Yous' Go..... Gerry facing Murder charge. Just announced.
    Best bet is do what Roo does.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I had a bad upbringing. you might get out before you're 80. Good news is, the Good Side of your family won't have to live in FEAR.. Like Lily the Pink used to say.. It won't end good for that fellow.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

There 'Yous' Go..... Gerry facing Murder charge. Just announced.
    Best bet is do what Roo does.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I had a bad upbringing. you might get out before you're 80. Good news is, the Good Side of your family won't have to live in FEAR.. Like Lily the Pink used to say.. It won't end good for that fellow.

It all makes sense now, the new Garda twitter and the whistleblower going back n forth past few days goin on bout Garda corruption and how Kinahan is forgotten and they have it out for the Monk etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭john boye

lesser evil than worshipping the chief snitch in Europe, jeez 27 tons seized Kinahan named yet still no arrest.

And who does exactly? It's possible to follow this stuff without becoming a ridiculous fanboy for one side and blindly believing everything the Sunday World tells you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Looks to me from spelling that the original whistleblower,aka the monk, is now Phoenix park zoo on twitter
    Monk will never get charged

Here a post that didn't age well- just on the news that there is a European arrest warrant out for him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,111 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

The Limerick ice cream man back behind bars again. 50 grand weed

Would you have a link/article?

Advertisement