Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you ever go for massages?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

I have had lots of massages.
    Both here in Ireland, and outside also, and by men, and by women also.

They have all been 'legit' places, so no extras asked or offered.
    To be honest , it doesn't matter to me if its a woman or a man doing the rubbing, I just like a nice relaxing massage, eyes closed, and let the oils work.

Funniest was while on hols in Bulgaria, went to place for massage, it was like a roman bath, men and women in there together, all just wearing those paper underwear things … it was a hot mud massage! It was divine !! amazing feeling....
    One guy was on the table , and when the girl got him to turn over, his member just popped out of the paper underwear... the masseuse just popped it back in for him !
    Everyone just laughed …. That was probably the best massage I ever had !

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭smilerf

Only massages I've was when I was in rehab in Dun Laoghaire
    My back was totally seized up so they were not pleasent to massages

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Lillyfae

Fully qualified massage therapist here, so yes.

If I paraphrase the lovely Princess Consuela we kind of DO have an AMA...
    How does one become a fully qualified massage therapist?
    One studies and earns a qualification in holistic massage.
    BDI wrote: »
    Biggest perv in school gets sent to massage school by career guidance.
    That would have been the vice-principal.

:D

In response to our OPs attitude:
    I'm just glad I'm not his GP.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭bo0li5eumx12kp

Lillyfae wrote: »
    Oh dear, you had to Google the Benelux region? We speak Dutch, Flemish, French and German officially here- English is also a widely used language. In the Netherlands, prostitution is legal and as well regulated as it can be- which means that despite regulation, trafficking and coercion is still a feature and every precaution needs to be taken in order to stamp it out completely. Keeping accounts, paying taxes and having regular, mandatory health checks makes it safer- doesn't that sound a bit boring and normal? I have the utmost respect for sex workers, both male and female. There are probably some who provide massage services as well as sexual services, both separately and together, but make no mistake- if you receive a hand job during an appointment for a massage, that is sex work.

Okay so, once again - what do figure the ratio of massage parlors to "brothels" (your definition) is, in Dublin?

Ook - doorgaan met Nederlands. Engels, Nederlands, allebei - het maakt niet uit voor mij.
    Nudity is not sex.

Not directly - but in the normal course of events, it's a prerequisite, and typically an allusion to it.
    Saunas are not sex.

lol - clearly you've never been to the YMCA.
    Massages are not sex.

This is like a culmination of the former two in that, it's nudity and hotness/sweaty'ness - plus physical contact.

AW LAWD!!
    Women can be creeps and slimeballs too

No sh1t!
    My only concern is that they're HOT creepy slimeballs.

AW LAWD!!
    although I would suspect that you tend towards the pick up artist side of things which is definitely the making of a lesser man

Pure conjecture.
    There's no statistics or large scale trials to either confirm or deny this.

PS - do you think your friendly local university graduated male physiotherapist who treats males and females in a professional setting day in day out, doesn't like to get a rub down and some hand "relief" from time to time also?
    Cause you know - we are man.

You seem to have poor ability to either comprehend or just simply accept this fact.

greenspurs wrote: »
    I have had lots of massages.
    Both here in Ireland, and outside also, and by men, and by women also.

They have all been 'legit' places, so no extras asked or offered.
    To be honest , it doesn't matter to me if its a woman or a man doing the rubbing, I just like a nice relaxing massage, eyes closed, and let the oils work.

I'm just gonna go on record here as saying, I would LOVE if there were more places that offered this at a reasonable price, in professional manner.

But alas - the majority of outlets opt for the easier/more profitable/stickier option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Okay so, once again - what do figure the ratio of massage parlors to "brothels" (your definition) is, in Dublin?

Ook - doorgaan met Nederlands. Engels, Nederlands, allebei - het maakt niet uit voor mij.

Not directly - but in the normal course of events, it's a prerequisite, and typically an allusion to it.

This is like a culmination of the former two in that, it's nudity and hotness/sweaty'ness - plus physical contact.

AW LAWD!!

No sh1t!

AW LAWD!!

Pure conjecture.

PS - do you think your friendly local university graduated male physiotherapist who treats males and females in a professional setting day in day out, doesn't like to get a rub down and some hand "relief" from time to time also?

You seem to have poor ability to either comprehend or just simply accept this fact.

Ok seriously what is actually wrong with you

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Spleerbun

:D:D

I think laptop gremlin is my new favourite poster

• Registered Users Posts: 33,048 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Ok seriously what is actually wrong with you

My guess is that he's been overfed.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭fallen01angel

Female here,I had a couple of massages done by girls in hotel spas that were fine, the gentle generic kind of stuff. But on a trip to Ennis I treated myself to a deep tissue massage, my body was in bits with aches and pains. I specifically requested a guy as I have quite a high pain threshold and am kind of bendy.
    The premises weren't the prettiest and I did have a bit of a panic thinking is this a happy ending kind of place.
    He was completely professional and I can safely say it was the best massage experience I've ever had, if you ever have aches/pains and have never had yourself a deep tissue massage you have no idea what you're missing out onðŸ‘ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 26 petr1

Na, never been to.

To fugly/self conscious/hairy/ etc

Would love to though.

Foam roller is my masseuse. My legs usually have a yellow tinge (bruises) on them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 last password

hi any details of the places for good massage

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

AW LAWD!!

No sh1t!

AW LAWD!!

Pure conjecture.

Dude... ease up on the drugs.

hi any details of the places for good massage

Me personally - no.

But this may be of assistance.

Advertisement