Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do people smoke that sh1t?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

I think if someone is buying hash or any drug off a complete stranger on the street then they are stupid enough to deserve to be smoking shít.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

That's why they ask you....." Wanna buy some sh1t"

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

The Moroccans use camel shìte, I'd say 90% of people that smoke Marijuana in Ireland smoke the bud as opposed to hash anyway. There is some beautiful hash around but it's pricey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Force Carrier

"Them drugs you're taking, they came from up a black man's arse"
    Simon O'Donnell

We were warned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

*inhales

*exhales

That’s good **** man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭jiltloop

The Moroccans use camel shìte, I'd say 90% of people that smoke Marijuana in Ireland smoke the bud as opposed to hash anyway. There is some beautiful hash around but it's pricey.

It's actually mainly buds they mention in the article rather than hash

• Registered Users Posts: 13,316 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I'm guessing lighting it on fire takes care of any bacteria, might not want to eat it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

anyone stupid enough to do drugs hardly cares what theyre taking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

glasso wrote: »
    Literally, as there is a lot of faeces in the hash in Spain apparently.

It's because it's usually smuggled in someone's body.
    What about Ireland?
    Hash or resin is getting rarer here, but id say it has some traces too.
    Street cannabis 'contains dangerous amount of faecal matter' - bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-47811251

ITS GOOD SH!T MAN.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

jiltloop wrote: »

I didn't see that in the article at all but fair enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

anyone stupid enough to do drugs hardly cares what theyre taking.

Yes for hard drugs, but for cannabis? nah. A good friend of mine just passed his medical exams and the brightest person I know, and he smokes weed almost daily.
    People from all walks of life smoke it, nothing to do with intelligence.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭rafatoni

"Them drugs you're taking, they came from up a black man's arse"
    Simon O'Donnell

We were warned.

Incorrect. That quote was actually Big Anthony O'Donnell...

• Site Banned Posts: 8 Heat Transfer

Greentopia wrote: »
    Yes for hard drugs, but for cannabis? nah. A good friend of mine just passed his medical exams and the brightest person I know, and he smokes weed almost daily.

Watch as his life falls apart over the coming years.

jiltloop wrote: »

It's hash/resin they've used in the sample article, not weed/buds.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Amy chance I could get the lotto numbers, while you're prophesising?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭greencap

ive often times wanted to try different drugs, but then realise that they're probably cut with weird **** or have been up a serbians arse.

i had one offer that i strongly suspect had malicious intention behind it, from a co-worker who was a friend of someone i didn't get on with.
    i can imagine what id have been smoking and what they'd have done with it.

If it does I seriously doubt weed will be the cause of it. More likely it will help him cope with the stress of being a doctor :D

He's been smoking it since he was a teen and is now 32 and still a fully functioning adult. Why on earth do you think weed would cause anyones life to fall apart?

I don't smoke it now but the times I have in the past it's only made me feel more relaxed and happy. You'll have to come up with some strong convincing factual evidence to prove to me weed could have the effect you claim.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

If it does I seriously doubt weed will be the cause of it. More likely it will help him cope with the stress of being a doctor :D

He's been smoking it since he was a teen and is now 32 and still a fully functioning adult. Why on earth do you think weed would cause anyones life to fall apart?

I don't smoke it now but the times I have in the past it's only made me feel more relaxed and happy. You'll have to come up with some strong convincing factual evidence to prove to me weed could have the effect you claim.

I think I will rely on the many medical reports which show the ill effects of hash/tobacco etc rather than your ill formed opinion

Edgware wrote: »
    I think I will rely on the many medical reports which show the ill effects of hash/tobacco etc rather than your ill formed opinion

Do you even smoke d sh!t bruv �

Can you post some links?

It's the abuse and illogical illegaity of hash/weed that's the problem, you've to buy bulk to get a decent price and as has been mentioned because it's illegal, who knows what sh!t you're getting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

Do you even smoke d sh!t bruv �

Can you post some links?

It's the abuse and illogical illegaity of hash/weed that's the problem, you've to buy bulk to get a decent price and as has been mentioned because it's illegal, who knows what sh!t you're getting.
    Or what **** youre posting

• Advertisement

Or what **** youre posting

My **** is there for you to tear apart, so work away.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,069 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Have bought and smoked plenty of bellota over the years living here and it's always been good stuff.

This is nothing new and you'd want to be very naive to not know where it comes from. When I've bought it, it's always been wrapped in plastic and shaped lime a bullet as that's how they fit it up their arse.

• Site Banned Posts: 8 Heat Transfer

Seen it happen a million times. Sure he only needs to smoke for his anxiety right? And can he can stop anytime he wants, right?

You know alcoholics can be functional too?

"Medical reports"? by whom? Clinical studies are the only worthwhile basis for evidence on this matter and all the ones I have read show that healthy normal individuals will not suffer any severe life limiting effects from moderate use of good quality cannabis such that causes their 'lives to fall apart' (obviously excluding those with pre-existing mental health illnesses, as I know and acknowledge studies show heavy use is problematic for those people, or pregnant women or adolescents).

Seen it happen a million times. Sure he only needs to smoke for his anxiety right? And can he can stop anytime he wants, right?

You know alcoholics can be functional too?

Yes I do, I know a few.

Cannabis is not addictive in the same way alcohol is though. It may form psychological dependence, but not physical as alcohol does. Kind of like chocolate for me :pac:

I'm not saying heavy use of any drug will not cause problems, but all the evidence I've seen suggests moderate use of uncut weed is not a problem for most healthy people.

He doesn't take it for anxiety, he takes it to relax after his studies and when he goes to gigs. The one side effect of years of smoking it is some memory loss he tells me, but other than that it doesn't appear to have affected his life in any negative way that I know of. And as a newly graduated doctor I would imagine he has more knowledge on the subject to know what he's doing and the possible side effects than most people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Teddy Daniels

Very little hash here anymore, it’s all bud and it’s being moved in 3 litre bags so not up anyone’s ass, I’m old now so I have no clue where it comes from.

Some basic math on hash when it was in Ireland. A nine bar (those big dark bars of hash the garda used to show on telly that looked like a soap bar ) of soap was like 450 wholesale price. So the wholesaled were probably paying 300 landed price and so there is no way anyone is body packing hash be wise after the travel costs they’d make more in Aldi.

https://www.sciencephoto.com/media/268247/view/cannabis-resin

Very little hash here anymore, it’s all bud and it’s being moved in 3 litre bags so not up anyone’s ass, I’m old now so I have no clue where it comes from.

Some basic math on hash when it was in Ireland. A nine bar (those big dark bars of hash the garda used to show on telly that looked like a soap bar ) of soap was like 450 wholesale price. So the wholesaled were probably paying 300 landed price and so there is no way anyone is body packing hash be wise after the travel costs they’d make more in Aldi.

https://www.sciencephoto.com/media/268247/view/cannabis-resin

I tried it once many many ears ago when I was young and foolish. Sent my heart racing out of my chest and had a panic attack. Scared the daylights out of me, never touched it again. Grass though is no problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Trump Is Right

What you are describing here, is two different types of intelligence... being book smart does not prevent a person from having really poor judgement in other life decisions!

Also, do not discount the possibility that your "bright" friend might also be suffering from mental health or addiction problems, as these issues are ubiquitous throughout society, and do not necessarily discriminate between social classes or academic intelligence levels!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Trump Is Right

The one side effect of years of smoking it is some memory loss he tells me, but other than that it doesn't appear to have affected his life in any negative way that I know of.

lol... oh well that's grand then. Just a bit of mild memory loss in his early 30's... as a doctor... sure what could possibly be wrong with that!? :rolleyes:

Some people's attitude to drugs in this country is far too laid back. It's not that these drugs are harmless, it's actually more a case of people not really giving a sh!t about consequences unless those consequences are some kind of immediate threat to their life or health... which is again a very clear sign of the mindset of an addict. "Sure it'll be grand like... everyone does it" (said no wise person ever!) :p

• Advertisement

"But they're stupid. They take drugs." is always funny from people who are incapable of distinguishing moderate use from stoner levels.

Advertisement