Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

USN GF1 new formula

• 21-09-2019 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

Hey.

Has anyone tried the new formula. I think it’s out just over a month.

I find it a lot thinner when mixed. It’s more like their whey protein now.

Is there any other brands that have a nice vanilla flavour but have a thickish texture?

Don’t want to blow 40 quid on one that’s not good.

I hear BSN Syntha 6 is good.

Anywhere sell sample packs?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,654 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Unless I'm looking at a slightly different variant, I'm not sure how different it is to a whey protein.

Protein content of Syntha 6 is poor. 22g protein in a 47g serving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

The USN GF1 was great. Pity they changed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 abc2304

Unless I'm looking at a slightly different variant, I'm not sure how different it is to a whey protein.

Protein content of Syntha 6 is poor. 22g protein in a 47g serving.

Ye this is the problem with Syntha-6 - it tastes the best but the protein content is lower than other brands. I think it's a case of deciding which is more important to you - taste or protein content. ON Gold Standard tastes nice (not as nice as Syntha-6) and also has a solid protein content (24g per 30g serving)

Advertisement