Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

05-01-2019, 16:25   #31
Nosnon
Circler of wagons

Mod-Cleaned up and reopened.

Anyone attempting to conflate,amalgamate,consolidate,converge,fuse,meld,unify,unite,blend,coalesce,combine,commingle,network,mingle,mix or pool LGBT and pedophilia will be severely punished.
Advertisement
05-01-2019, 16:27   #32
Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Princess Consuela Bananahammock's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorya View Post
The mental gymnastics. Unbelievable.

Go on ahead. I won't be following you.
Hang on -

I said "jeans"
You said "okay - what about twerking?"
I said "granted"

- where's the mental gymnastics? I'm agreeing with you!

I've seen kids wear make up and crop tops before - boys as well as girls. Mimiking sexualised adults, same as twerking. Granted.
05-01-2019, 16:27   #33

Tis a bit OTT alright but if it's what he wants to do then it's what he wants to do.
05-01-2019, 16:29   #34
Zorya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Consuela Bananahammock View Post
Hang on -

I said "jeans"
You said "okay - what about twerking?"
I said "granted"

- where's the mental gymnastics? I'm agreeing with you!
No. You equated children in ordinary situations in their swimwear to Desmond is Amazing and what he does, including twerking half naked at Pride Parades and dancing on stage in Gay Bars.

I'm just not going there with you when you display that kind of moral relativism.
05-01-2019, 16:32   #35
AndyTheDude

I just can't wait to start hanging all those lefties on the nearest lamp posts.
Feel free to ban me now.
Advertisement
05-01-2019, 16:33   #36
suicide_circus

it's like something from the last days of Rome
(2) thanks from:
05-01-2019, 16:33   #37
ceadaoin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontThankMe View Post
Tis a bit OTT alright but if it's what he wants to do then it's what he wants to do.
So what if it's what he wants (and that's debatable tbh, don't forget he is the family breadwinner) If my daughter wanted to dance at nightclubs for money at that age I'd be saying no way. It's called parenting.
(84) thanks from:
1800_Ladladlad, 2smiggy, Adamocovic, ahnowbrowncow, Andrew76, backspin., Badly Drunk Boy, banie01, bertsmom, bubblypop, cannotlogin, Catmaniac, cazwhatever, chooey, claiomh solais, crustybla, DaverageJoe, Demonique, dexter_morgan, Dominic Cobb, drive3331, Dr_serious2, end of the road, erica74, Flex, FoxyVixen, fxotoole, ginandtonicsky, GingerLily, Harleen Quinzel, Hector Savage, howamidifferent, Immortal Starlight, IrishZeus, JamesL85, jiltloop, jimmurt, Johnny V, John_D80, juke, keano_afc, Kenna Fresh Teflon, Kingp35, Lackey, Lashes28, Longboard, Loveinapril, Mam of 4, MightyMandarin, Mrs OBumble, Mrsmum, Neyite, Outlaw Pete, PaddyBomb, Potential-Monke, pure.conya, Ragnar Lothbrok, redshoes15, Rezident, Roger Hassenforder, RoryMac, Rothko, Sand, SeaFields, Simi, Sleepy, Snotty, StinkyMunkey, strandroad, Succubus_, Sull_M, Tabnabs, take everything, Tea-a-Maria, TheMilkyPirate, TheValeyard, twowheelsonly, Venom, Vowel Movement, Wibbs, woddensanta, yermandan, Zadkiel, Zorya
05-01-2019, 16:35   #38
Will I Am Not

Quote:
Yeah, I swear by this when it comes to parenting. Don’t reply to this for another 15 minutes or so, I have to go get the toddler down from the roof again.
05-01-2019, 16:36   #39
Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Princess Consuela Bananahammock's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorya View Post
No. You equated children in ordinary situations in their swimwear to Desmond is Amazing and what he does, including twerking half naked at Pride Parades and dancing on stage in Gay Bars.
No I didn't. As you well (or should) know.

I SPECICALLY said "jeans" in reponse to "sparsely dressed" BEFORE you posted the twerking video. Now either read the posts proprly, or put me on ignore.

Quote:
I'm just not going there with you when you display that kind of moral relativism.
Probably wise, but that's more to do with your level of comprehension than anything perceived. Good ngiht.
Advertisement
05-01-2019, 16:40   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceadaoin. View Post
So what if it's what he wants (and that's debatable tbh, don't forget he is the family breadwinner) If my daughter wanted to dance at nightclubs for money at that age I'd be saying no way. It's called parenting.
Yes but we don't know if he is being coerced into doing it or not. At the end of the day if his parents choose to support him by allowing him to do it then that's their choice. You can call it bad parenting but that's clearly not how they see it from their perspective.
05-01-2019, 16:41   #41
Silentcorner

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicide_circus View Post
it's like something from the last days of Rome
I definitely feels we are witnessing the cultural collapse of modern day Rome...the US is in a very strange place these days...
05-01-2019, 16:42   #42
Zorya

Quote:
Not a question of suitung "me" it's a question of accuracy. I've seen kids in speedos at swimming pools and on beaches - THAT'S sparsely dressed - and yet no one complains.
Quote:
No I didn't. As you well (or should) know.

I SPECICALLY said "jeans" in reponse to "sparsely dressed" BEFORE you posted the twerking video. Now either read the posts proprly, or put me on ignore.

Probably wise, but that's more to do with your level of comprehension than anything perceived. Good ngiht.
Oh Princess, do keep up with yourself.
05-01-2019, 16:43   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will I Am Not View Post
Yeah, I swear by this when it comes to parenting. Don’t reply to this for another 15 minutes or so, I have to go get the toddler down from the roof again.
Well leaving a toddler up a roof is considerably more dangerous than allowing a child to dance in some shorts so they are not the same thing really. At the end of the day if his parents choose to support him by allowing him to do it then that's their choice. You can call it bad parenting but that's clearly not how they see it from their perspective.
05-01-2019, 16:43   #44

Quote:
Yes but we don't know if he is being coerced into doing it or not. At the end of the day if his parents choose to support him by allowing him to do it then that's their choice. You can call it bad parenting but that's clearly not how they see it from their perspective.
The parents definitely need a visit from child services.
05-01-2019, 16:43   #45
cgcsb

It's very odd alright. Not just that his parents condone or encourage but that the club actually allows a child entertainer. But this is America, children are frequently mad exhibitions of im various formats. It's their culture I guess. Child performers of all kinds are also common in the middle East and Africa. In Morocco it's common to see child snake charmers for example.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion