Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heidenfeld 2013/14

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Past sell by Date

Malahide 4 Elm Mount 4, The battle for the Title goes down to the last day.... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭flipsake

Bray/Greystones 4 Inchicore 4. Bray unlucky not to do a bit better.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mr 1.e4

Elm Mount and Rathmines now have equal points, but Elm Mount will have the advantage on tie-break, so Rathmines will need to outscore them by at least a half point. The final round is going to be exciting.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭cdeb

I presume ye beat Phibsboro 5½-2½ so?

Elm Mount's last round opposition (Phibsboro) looks likely to yield more points than Rathmines' (Drogheda), I'd say. Still, good to see Rathmines back in the Armstrong. Going to be a very competitive division next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭caissa007

Drogheda 4.5 Kilkenny 3.5

• Advertisement

Malahide 1-1 Benildus from last night; two games played in advance to avoid the weekend's clash with the Irish Juniors.

I know we've a big gap to tenth, but we're not mathematically safe yet, so it's very nice to get a first point on the board (especially as we were 400+ points outrated). Just need 2½ points now between us and Bray to stay up.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭caissa007

Are Bray ahead of Naomh Barróg? Some asked earlier why the league table of Heidenfeld is way out of date compared to e.g. Armstrong. Any ideas? Cant be lazy captains as was suggested.....

Bray are one point behind Naomh Barróg.

The current table is -
    [B]Pos	Team	        MP	GW	GD	GL	Pts[/B]
    1	Elm Mount	10	39	26	15	52    
    2	Rathmines A	10	42	20	18	52    
    3	Drogheda	10	32	25	23	44 1/2
    4	Malahide	10.25	30	25	27	42 1/2
    5	Inchicore	10	28	28	24	42    
    6	Rathmines B	10	22	34	24	39    
    7	Kilkenny	10	24	29	27	38 1/2
    8	Phibsboro	10	22	33	25	38 1/2
    9	Lucan	        10	26	24	30	38    
    10	St Benildus	10.25	25	22	35	36    
    11	Naomh Barróg	10	18	24	38	30    
    12	Bray/Greystones	10	17	24	39	29

The LCU always welcome new divisional controllers! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭mikhail

caissa007 wrote: »
    Are Bray ahead of Naomh Barróg? Some asked earlier why the league table of Heidenfeld is way out of date compared to e.g. Armstrong. Any ideas? Cant be lazy captains as was suggested.....
    Right now, the Heidenfeld table is up to round 9. The Armstrong is up to round 10. The Armstrong's round 10 finished a full week before the Heidenfeld's. I'd expect the Heidenfeld to have an update any day now. Some people seem to prefer full round updates, others want every result as it comes in (which is a lot more work for the controllers and the league controller). If I had to lay money on it, I'd bet there's a match card outstanding from round 10 anyway.

I really don't understand how impatient people seem to be with league controllers. It's not like anyone's beating down the doors to replace them - they practically had to beg for volunteers at last year's meeting.

Advertisement