Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Signed up for Marathon......

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

Soulsun wrote: »
    Didn't get it ... But payment cleared my card

It might have ended up in your junk folder, or the email address was wrong. I'd contact the organisers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Irishder

"Have you started the plan?"

No not started the marathon plan yet. I am starting into a half marathon plan this week. Plan on doing the Waterford viking half on 22nd June.

I have signed up for the 10K in Phoenix park in a couple of weeks so that will be my first event.

Bit behind on training recently as i was in and out of hospital for a few days and took a couple of weeks to recover. Hopefully it wont impact my 10K too much.

How are you getting on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Soulsun

Irishder wrote: »
    "Have you started the plan?"

No not started the marathon plan yet. I am starting into a half marathon plan this week. Plan on doing the Waterford viking half on 22nd June.

I have signed up for the 10K in Phoenix park in a couple of weeks so that will be my first event.

Bit behind on training recently as i was in and out of hospital for a few days and took a couple of weeks to recover. Hopefully it wont impact my 10K too much.

How are you getting on?

Started the higdon plan ... So far so good...
    Really conscience of injuries so taking my time
    Haven't signed up for any events yet
    Long run Saturday appears to be essential

Best of luck with training

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Slow runner GK

Hi , I'm new to Boards , I'd like to follow some people and get advice on the DCM2019 plans . I've done a HM this weekend & finish was 02.35. I'm entered for DCM & have some friends doing it also , but we find it hard get out same days for training, so I'm mostly running on my own. I will find long runs now very challenging on my own. Are there any groups around Dublin 15. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,768 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Hi , I'm new to Boards , I'd like to follow some people and get advice on the DCM2019 plans . I've done a HM this weekend & finish was 02.35. I'm entered for DCM & have some friends doing it also , but we find it hard get out same days for training, so I'm mostly running on my own. I will find long runs now very challenging on my own. Are there any groups around Dublin 15. Thank you.

Hi Slow runner GK! We have a mentored novices thread here. Pop in and introduce yourself and give a little background of what training you are doing at present. There are lots of runners there of all levels training for their first marathon, you're more than welcome to join in.

Advertisement