Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leaked Froyo HTC Sense ROM for the Desire

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 329 ✭✭EasyBoy1974

I can't get the SetInstallLocation app to work - just black screen until i back out of it ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,345 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Can aps be moved to the sd card after installation?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Can aps be moved to the sd card after installation?
    Only if the developer has set this up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

Does this have full flash 10.1 for video playback ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

What's the best (if any) way to backup apps, data and settings before I do this? MyBackup Pro?

Last time I backed up (forget the program I used) the apps weren't linked to the market when I restored. Is there any way to keep that link? (so I get update notifications, etc.)

Also, will Market Enabler still work with this ROM?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,345 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Goodshape wrote: »
    What's the best (if any) way to backup apps, data and settings before I do this? MyBackup Pro?

You can use appBrain App Market to sync your list of apps and re-install them all after. Will re-download though I think....

Got wireless N running now too.Only problem is it was part of a pack thats after changing my emoticons to the Xperia ones.I miss my little green guy :(

I also like the little slidey out thingy on the updated messaging app when you go to attach something :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭allen175

im up and running, its very nice.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I have some problems since I installed this ROM

1. Can only get online with wifi not mobile netwrok, I turn it on but nothing happens
    2. in people a lot of my contacts don't show up their facebook photos even though the facebook profile is linked.

Anyone had any similar issues and if so any way to resolve, thinking of going back to 2.1, will I have to flash another radio for that to work properly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭✭kippy

adrian522 wrote: »
    I have some problems since I installed this ROM

1. Can only get online with wifi not mobile netwrok, I turn it on but nothing happens
    2. in people a lot of my contacts don't show up their facebook photos even though the facebook profile is linked.

Anyone had any similar issues and if so any way to resolve, thinking of going back to 2.1, will I have to flash another radio for that to work properly?

I havent tried this rom but I suspect you may have to re-setup the operator connection settings for the data network..........
    not sure about the rest.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Factory reset sorted first issue, still have other problem though not that important

I had to relink a couple of contacts, but they are now showing properly.

I have a problem where the HTC weather widget (large) goes blank and has to be removed and re-added. not a show stopper though!

EDIT: anyone else find the apps2sd useless? i have 19 apps installed and only 1 can go to SD - i'm running out of space

Yeah, I'll wait for an update with the 'old' apps2sd.

Also on the XDA thread they say to Wipe/install the ROM/Wipe/Flash the radio

I didnt do the wipe before flashing the radio, don't suppose it makes much difference?

i did a wipe before installing radio

• Advertisement

A2SD+ update is out now and running schwimmingly :D

modaco ROM kitchen also up now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

modaco ROM kitchen also up now :)

Aye here it is for those who don't know

http://android.modaco.com/content/htc-desire-desire-modaco-com/313149/09-jul-r4-wip-modaco-custom-rom-for-htc-desire-with-online-kitchen-froyo-frf85-with-sense/

I actually think by this time next week, this will be the ROM to have once Paul irons out the wrinkles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Inquitus wrote: »
    Aye here it is for those who don't know

http://android.modaco.com/content/htc-desire-desire-modaco-com/313149/09-jul-r4-wip-modaco-custom-rom-for-htc-desire-with-online-kitchen-froyo-frf85-with-sense/

I actually think by this time next week, this will be the ROM to have once Paul irons out the wrinkles.

Hmm he canned the thread, dunno what the craic is.

So he has.How stwange

Ah.Market & Sync weren't working apparently!

We're back again :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

looks to have sorted a lot of the issues. how much is it to subscribe to modaco for use of the kitchen? cant seem to find info on it on the website. or should i just wait for a prebake to be uploaded?

9.99 (GBP I presume). I'll wait until he releases it though.Doubt theres much difference with the DJ Droid version to be honest.

Advertisement