Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EFR Textbook

Options
  • 31-07-2013 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hey All,

I was wondering what is the best textbook for EFR, there are so many on the market I don't want to get the wrong one.

Thanks in advance!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

I presume you're doing it through one of the voluntary organisations? To be honest, we were given a loan of the textbook but hardly anybody even used it.

The printed course notes and your own notes that you take during the course should be more than enough to get you through.
    Presuming you also have various online aspects to it too, which will also be a great help.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭GoProGaming

the one in fashion now seems to be the aaos first responder book.

before the phecc efr it was the brady book

• Registered Users Posts: 24 hatty444

I think I seen that it was an American EMR (Emergency Medical Responder) book. It is around 100USD from I website I just looked at.

I havnt used it before, usually the bast majority of the theory is common scense so the hardest part is the OSCE's.

Advertisement