Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sfp

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭the hedgeman

Attie Ross wrote: »
    Down for payment 1/12/20.
    Never get a text.
    How to go about it thanks.

The only time the text is sent for a dept of ag payment is when it's in your bank a/c

• Registered Users Posts: 29,155 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Young95 wrote: »
    Just looking at my agfood account I got a small penalty on my payments. Which is coming under as overpayment? And financial discipline on the invoice then . Anyone seen this before?

Anyone know why financial discipline has doubled to 10%

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Earnshaw

whelan2 wrote: »
    Anyone know why financial discipline has doubled to 10%

Also have this penalty and wondering, what is financial discipline?

Earnshaw wrote: »
    Also have this penalty and wondering, what is financial discipline?

It is deducted every year and we get it back about 18 months later. It has increased this year for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭degetme

Did anyone get paid the young farmer scheme?? Got balance bps but no young farmers scheme. Got it on this run last year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭endainoz

degetme wrote: »
    Did anyone get paid the young farmer scheme?? Got balance bps but no young farmers scheme. Got it on this run last year

Is your five years of receiving it up by any chance? When I got it, it wasn't a separate payment, was just added to sfp.

endainoz wrote: »
    Is your five years of receiving it up by any chance? When I got it, it wasn't a separate payment, was just added to sfp.

No I'm only farming 3 years now with this due to be my 3rd payment. I got it the last 2 years with the December bps

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Qprmeath

The only time the text is sent for a dept of ag payment is when it's in your bank a/c

Got text not in bank yet though

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Farmer Dan

The minister also confirmed that payments under the 2020 National Reserve and the Young Farmers Scheme will also commence alongside BPS payments.

On this, Minister McConalogue said: “I am pleased that payments under the National Reserve and the Young Farmers Scheme are also being issued, as both payments play really important roles in supporting younger farmers and new entrants.

Supporting these farmers encourages generational renewal which is a key priority for this government.

Regular pay runs will remain in place under the 2020 BPS as further cases are cleared for payment, the minister noted. He urged any farmers who have outstanding queries from the Department to respond as soon as possible in order to facilitate payment.

Balancing payments under the Areas of Natural Constraints (ANC) scheme are scheduled to commence next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭the hedgeman

Qprmeath wrote: »

Same here,its usually in the a/c before the text

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭893bet

No I'm only farming 3 years now with this due to be my 3rd payment. I got it the last 2 years with the December bps

Age run out?

Was talking to my bank manager yesterday and he said there are issues at the moment with the young farmer payment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Tileman

Yea think mine came in.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭Mooooo

Checked the first part of bps and it was the same, txt came on the 19th and was in account on the 20th. BOI.

Tileman wrote: »
    Yea think mine came in.

Are you sure yours came in?? I rang department of agriculture and they said there was no young farmer payments made yet

893bet wrote: »
    Age run out?

31 here. On year 3 now of farming on my own

• Registered Users Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭kevthegaff

I thought if u were 38, you get it until ur 43?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Dunedin

Same as that here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Tileman

Are you sure yours came in?? I rang department of agriculture and they said there was no young farmer payments made yet

Yea by statement shows it’s included in the payment. Got the text but like others didn’t land in the account yet

In the bank this morning, try not to spend it all in the one spot!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Attie Ross

Got new phone, got lots of heart ache setting up app had to go to bank to sort it out but money in on 1/11 as was promised, ulster bank.

Did anyone not get there young farmer payment??

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Easten

70% SFP showing up on Agfood now

Agree. It will certainly benefit you 😅.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,070 ✭✭✭✭wrangler

And Coppers'll be made up taking it from the Young Farmers as well 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Is this the farmers dole?

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Advertisement

seriously are you 12? You respond like a child.

Advertisement