Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post for everyone who QUIT evil fags

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Newuser12345

Day 52

Could easily smoke, spent the Bank holiday weekend wanting a cigarette.

The only reason I didn't was the thought of what I had gone through in the first few weeks.

More positively, for years I would experience an almost automatic and involuntary fit of loud coughing after a shower.
    My wife mentioned that she hasn't heard me coughing recently and this morning I also noticed it was gone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭iamthe43

Today is day 73 for me….And I feel better than I have in years.

Going to the pub is no longer a problem, although I am still very cautious on this one
    I am not coughing in the morning’s in the shower
    I am no longer constantly out of breath
    My sense of smell has returned

My desk at work is on the ground floor and the smoking area is right outside my window. It was torture for a long time. Now it doesn’t bother me at all.

And, as I’m living in the UK, and they had their budget here yesterday, for the first time in years I have not been affected by it. Its fantastic.

Keep the heads up people and “onwards and upwards” as they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭largepants

Day 82 and still hanging in there. Haven't given up my pints night at the weekend and its going great. No blips at all. Its only in the last week or two I'm thinking of myself as a non smoker.

As Ronald McDonald might say..I'm lovin it!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Harpy

Day 28!!
    Four weeks off them yipee!!
    I'll hit the one month mark on Saturday :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

Harpy wrote: »
    Day 28!!
    Four weeks off them yipee!!
    I'll hit the one month mark on Saturday :D

Well done Harpy! After Saturday you'll have trouble keeping count! I am off the 52 days but I had to go back and add it up to get that number!

Had a major day/night out last Sunday but my second night out since quitting. Found it harder than the first because I was out with smokers but nothing that I couldnt handle, in fact it was only when I would realise that I wasn't smoking that I wanted one if that make sense! I had my e-cig with me but hardly used it and because my hang-over was so bad I haven't used that since either so I quit the e-cig too!

I still have negative thoughts to quitting that I find very difficult to explain. If I think to the future, I get depressed thinking about holidays that I won't be smoking on or that I will be struggling to enjoy myself because I don't smoke anymore but in reality I enjoy my life day to day without smoking. Its very strange!! Anyone else get this?

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭largepants

Yea thats happens to me too. It used to happen on a regular basis but I finding the last 2/3 weeks that I'm hardly thinking about smoking at all so I don't consider it an issue any more. Give it another few weeks and you'll find you think about it less. I'm not saying I don't miss them the odd time but I find it a lot easier to put that out of my mind nowadays.I'm looking forward to the long summer evenings kicking ball with the young lads at home and not giving up after about 10 mins. You should look forward to a holiday where you aren't a slave to the fags. You can enjoy as long a journey as you want without worrying about them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

HI all,
    largepants, great to see you holding steady!!!

Harpy - congrats on 1 months today!!

Love2love - I know what you mean, I used to think like that for the first while as well. There is still an emotional connection for a while, it does stop. I dont mind anymore that Ill never have another one - Im happy about it!

Its 84 days today for me. Im still looking forward to my 3 month milestone :)

I need a new milestone to look forward to after that - I think I will then look forward to 9 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Cart

Hello all great to read all the success story's on here my wife and I are quitting the cigs tomorrow hope we are as strong willed as you guys will keep ye updated cart

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

Cart wrote: »
    Hello all great to read all the success story's on here my wife and I are quitting the cigs tomorrow hope we are as strong willed as you guys will keep ye updated cart

Well best of luck Cart. Remember to focus on the reasons you are quitting and remind yourself of that every time you feel a craving.
    I won't pretend it's easy but all I can say is,face the challenge and see it as that. It's you against an addiction, why should anything control you!
    All the best to you and your missus! Support each other.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 435 ✭✭MintyDoris

63 days or 2 months and 3 days!!!! (had to actually count it up - had stopped counting at about 30 days)

Still get the odd craving but nothing I can't deal with

I can finally tell everyone I gave up because I found out I was pregnant. I couldnt live with myself if I had made my child smoke just cuz I 'couldn't' quit. It turns out I can be selfless! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Cart

Thanks yosser. Will keep that in mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Hi all :)

I'm two days off the smokes. I didn't smoke many. Some days I would smoke 1 or 2. However if I was in the company of another smoker it would be 5 or 6. Nights out it would be a full packet. I know it's not a lot in comparison to most of you but I also have asthma so it doesn't go down well.

I have had a constant cough for as long as I can remember and I've been smoking for the past 3 or 4 years. I am now 21.

I bought the "My Last Cigarette" ap on the iPhone and I find it brilliant.

I'm dreading seeing my friends. They're all smokers and I don't know what I will do. I really don't want to have one but in the moment I might say "f*ck it" and have one :(

It's become an activity with them. They'd phone me and ask if I want to meet for "tea and smokes"... if I say yes, what will I do when I'm just sitting there with my cup of tea and they're all smoking? I'm terrified I'll find it really boring and end up leaving in which my social life will deteriorate :(

Any advice?

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    I'm dreading seeing my friends. They're all smokers and I don't know what I will do. I really don't want to have one but in the moment I might say "f*ck it" and have one :(

It's become an activity with them. They'd phone me and ask if I want to meet for "tea and smokes"... if I say yes, what will I do when I'm just sitting there with my cup of tea and they're all smoking? I'm terrified I'll find it really boring and end up leaving in which my social life will deteriorate :(

Any advice?

This is a very difficult one. On the one hand Id say avoid them for a week or two to give yourself a fighting chance at quitting. On the other hand, youre 21, hanging out with your friends is important.

What I do think is that sitting in a smokey atmosphere is not going to be good for your asthma, regardless of if you actually smoke or not.

I dont think you'll find it really boring, its not like smoking is an exciting mind altering activity, but I do think itll be hard to not indulge when its all around you.

Maybe bring a packet of mints and have a mint instead of a smoke? Or ask them to go for a walk or do something other than just sitting there smoking?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    Hi all :)

I'm two days off the smokes. I didn't smoke many. Some days I would smoke 1 or 2. However if I was in the company of another smoker it would be 5 or 6. Nights out it would be a full packet. I know it's not a lot in comparison to most of you but I also have asthma so it doesn't go down well.

I have had a constant cough for as long as I can remember and I've been smoking for the past 3 or 4 years. I am now 21.

I bought the "My Last Cigarette" ap on the iPhone and I find it brilliant.

Any advice?

It's a toughie, but really, if they're friends they should understand. How about making sure the tea is outside somewhere when the weather allows? At least that way you won't be totally smothered by it. I quit over two years ago. My lungs still aren't what they were pre-smoking but I've had to make the decision to stay away from smoky places. Best of luck to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 HybridHumour

Yesterday, I was off cigarettes for 6 months - I cannot believe that I've made it this far and I'm absolutely delighted!

Cravings have gotten few and far between but when they do happen they're still pretty intense - I know that if I ever give in, I'll be back on them 100%. That in itself is a major motivator to never have one. Being honest, I feel very confident that I'm no longer an active smoker but I know that I'll be a recovering smoker for the rest of my days!!

So, good luck to everyone - it's so very worth it and it's very doable!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Vizzy

22 days off the fags now.
    Was dreading 3 days,then 7 days,then 21 days.
    Had a few shaky moments at the beginning but hung in there.
    Weird thing is that the actual cravings are probably a bit more intense now( I can actually taste the cigarettes as I type this) but I don't get them as often.
    Generally people have been great and very supportive and I haven't got any "sure you'll be back on them in a week" comments yet.
    Apart from the cravings that only last a minute or two,I have no urge to smoke.

Absolute key to it(and sorry if this sounds negative) is actually wanting to give them up.
    I fooled myself for years that I wanted to give them up and was back on them within hours-sure one will do no harm- etc.
    Sound familiar ?
    If you don't genuinely want to quit I reckon that you will not be successful.
    Crack that one and you will improve your chances tenfold.:)

8 weeks today! Yayness!

I went to my niece's school play last night and I was pleased to discover that at the interval I did not automatically stand up to go outside! Although my cravings now are minimal, I always felt like I should be doing something - like something was missing.

Feeling very positive this week. Really coming to terms with not smoking. Not constantly talking about it / checking the app to see how long since my last ect. The last 8 weeks have absolutely flew in. I honestly never thought this far ahead as I assumed I would fail.

What worked for me was that I didnt over-think it. I just decided and the done it whereas before I would give myself the chance to talk myself out of it.

I gave up on February 28th at 8:30am. No patches, gum or fake ciggies etc - just plain stopped. The hardest thing was making the decision to actually stop and then doing it. I have been convincing myself to do it for many years.
    What really spurs me on is the money saving. I actually got through the month with €100 left - which is just over what the fags cost me each month. As a reward am going to save up the fag money and head off to a new city for a long weekend.

Am still thinking about smoking and just today I was taking a break from work and having a flashback to going out and taking a nice long pull on a fag!!!! Dont do it - ever again!

I gave up on February 28th at 8:30am. No patches, gum or fake ciggies etc - just plain stopped. The hardest thing was making the decision to actually stop and then doing it. I have been convincing myself to do it for many years.
    What really spurs me on is the money saving. I actually got through the month with €100 left - which is just over what the fags cost me each month. As a reward am going to save up the fag money and head off to a new city for a long weekend.

Am still thinking about smoking and just today I was taking a break from work and having a flashback to going out and taking a nice long pull on a fag!!!! Dont do it - ever again!

One week behind you !
    Doing it the same way myself -just gave them up.
    Had wanted to do it this way but I didn't think I would be able to so I bought the lozenges in case of a weak moment.
    Tried them but I found that they gave an even bigger nicotine rush than the fags( TBH I thought I was goin to get a heart attack when I tried the first one) so I only used 3 in the first few hours and no more since.
    Like you the money saving is great but the fact that I can now walk a very active dog without getting out of breath after only 3 weeks is the inspiration for me to stay off them.

• Advertisement

Im almost there, only 2 more days (including today) and Im 3 months off them.

Really looking forward to my 3 month landmark. Am doing a couch to 5k now, and although I have to stretch it out a bit due to old joint injury, Im galloping along 3 times weekly and really really enjoying it - I never ever thought I could. Although Ive always exercised I see now that i chose things where youd not get too far out of breath before - anaerobic as opposed to aerobic stuff.

Long may it last. I see people smoking or smell it off them when they come in from having one and tbh I just feel a bit perplexed that I was that person for so long.

The closest I came to even thoughts of having one or thinking Id like one was last saturday night driving through dublin city centre and a drunk guy walked out in front of my car and then tried to grab at the drivers door and sort of tried to climb on the car. I got a terrible fright. I drove off and 10 minutes down the road when the reaction had set in I thought 'I could go to a garage for ciggies now'. Followed by 'itd taste disgusting and Id have a swimmy head and feel sick on top of my fright'.

So I just opened the window and had fresh air instead :)

Hope everyone is doing well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

Nice one, username123 - glad to hear you're doing so well! I'm a few days off three months myself.

I'm not doing any more exercise than I used to (one life-changing thing at a time!), but I have started voice training, and my breathing is deffo better.

Anyone else dreaming of smokes?
    I've dreamt about smoking twice this week - both times I woke up feeling really guilty, thinking I'd had a fag, and been so relieved when I realized it was just a dream! Must be my brain's way of dealing with it.

quaalude wrote: »
    Anyone else dreaming of smokes?
    I've dreamt about smoking twice this week - both times I woke up feeling really guilty, thinking I'd had a fag, and been so relieved when I realized it was just a dream! Must be my brain's way of dealing with it.

Thanks quaalude, well done yourself, I remember you giving up around the same time alright, great to see you still strong.

I had loads of those dreams at the beginning, but not for a while now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

I'm flying home from Canada after two weeks holiday today and I didn't smoke while here!! I never, ever thought I'd do a holiday without them - I truly didn't. But I have and I am nine weeks off the cigs today:D
    I know some will say I'm "cheating" a bit with the e-cig but if you knew how hard I found it to give up smoking in the past you'd understand. Next step now is to reduce the nicotine in the e-cig and, if I could stop smoking after 30 years, I know I can do that too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Shazanne wrote: »
    I'm flying home from Canada after two weeks holiday today and I didn't smoke while here!! I never, ever thought I'd do a holiday without them - I truly didn't. But I have and I am nine weeks off the cigs today:D
    I know some will say I'm "cheating" a bit with the e-cig but if you knew how hard I found it to give up smoking in the past you'd understand. Next step now is to reduce the nicotine in the e-cig and, if I could stop smoking after 30 years, I know I can do that too!

Well done! Also still using my ecig 7 months on, but I don't care. I've not smoked once, so whatever works. I'm down to 3mg strength juice at the moment, next batch will be 0mg.

Shazanne wrote: »
    I know some will say I'm "cheating" a bit with the e-cig....
    Eoin wrote: »
    Also still using my ecig 7 months on, but I don't care.

Had to laugh at these two posts - do ye not both realise that the only way to cheat at this game is to smoke CIGARETTES!!!

e-cig away!! Youre both doing great, youve stopped smoking the foul smelly smokey cancer sticks - thats what the aim was!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Maybe bring a packet of mints and have a mint instead of a smoke? Or ask them to go for a walk or do something other than just sitting there smoking?

I always have a packet of chewing gum with me now. I've also been walking every night and the feeling of breathing fresh air is amazing. Just knowing that my lungs are only improving is a motivator to stay off them. Thanks for the advice :)
    dory wrote: »
    It's a toughie, but really, if they're friends they should understand. How about making sure the tea is outside somewhere when the weather allows? At least that way you won't be totally smothered by it. I quit over two years ago. My lungs still aren't what they were pre-smoking but I've had to make the decision to stay away from smoky places. Best of luck to you!

I've sat in the car with them smoking in my face and in fact I can't stand the smell now! Sometimes I'd love a puff but then I take out my ap and I look at my progress and I decide it's not worth it!

So overall, I am 8 days and 9 hours off them! I'm eating healthier, walking daily and i've even started attending the gym :)

I also feel less tired. I was always tired when I smoked, always!

Just wanted to check in and report that Ive reached my 3 month milestone!

Cant believe it tbh, never would have thought that Id be sitting here looking out at the nice weather, as a non smoker. I mean, I smoked for YEARS!!!

Im not finding it any bother at all. Im just glad to be free of them.

Im now looking forward to my next milestone - 9 months :)

Oh and well done Cheeky_gal above me, fair play to you, a particularly difficult situation for you and still succeeding, thats inspirational for anyone on here who faces similar!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 258 ✭✭remembering

off them 82 days today - cold turkey!!

id actually love one now but it will pass. well done to everyone here..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,029 ✭✭✭✭aloyisious

Well done. You'll never lose the sudden thought (when you see some-one inhaling deeply) "god, I'd like a smoke". The lack of ciggy-stink on your body and clothes and the enjoyment of good smell and taste senses makes up for the craving.

thank you and your dead right, guess it will never go away fully though but will presevere!! good luck also! :D

• Advertisement

thank you and your dead right, guess it will never go away fully though but will presevere!! good luck also! :D

According to my Android App I am 1 Month, 5 days, 12 hrs and 17mins smoke free. I have saved €193.90 and avoided 461 cigarettes. I do love this app. Whenever I fancy a cig, I just open up the app and look at the stats. App is called aha!smokefree but there are lots of them on the market.

I am 2 months, 4 days and 0 hours (9 weeks) without cigarettes, I have saved €573.30. I have NOT smoked 1,260 cigarettes and I have added 5 days and 6 hours to my life.

I gave my dad my unfinished packet on the day I quit and told him to put them away so I wouldn't be tempted. Found them today and I got so much pleasure from throwing the packet in the bin :D

I find now I only think of smoking when I am visually stimulated. I seen a girl puffing away out my window which actually prompted me to write this. These were the only 2 times today that I thought about cigarettes ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭MazzR

Hi everyone and massive congrats to everyone who has quit the EVILS!!!! I'm on day 13 of champix and day 2 off the smokes!! Am thrilled and v proud of myself,its the longest i've ever lasted and have tried numerous times before. Am feelin quite ok at the moment,positive that this is the time for me. Quick question-is it to early to have quitters cough? Have awful hacking cough already really annoying! I love reading all these threads btw...

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭celticcrash

MazzR wrote: »
    Hi everyone and massive congrats to everyone who has quit the EVILS!!!! I'm on day 13 of champix and day 2 off the smokes!! Am thrilled and v proud of myself,its the longest i've ever lasted and have tried numerous times before. Am feelin quite ok at the moment,positive that this is the time for me. Quick question-is it to early to have quitters cough? Have awful hacking cough already really annoying! I love reading all these threads btw...
    Thats a good sign. An early cough shows that the body is taking the quit
    seriously. If you were not serious about quitting, and only doing it half heartenly the body would not react as fast.
    Any time that I tryied with half a heart my lungs stayed the same.
    But any time I was serious about quiting my lungs would react.
    Funny the physical body knows what the mind is thinking.
    Very good sign. Your on your way to been a non smoker.

Thats a good sign. An early cough shows that the body is taking the quit
    seriously. If you were not serious about quitting, and only doing it half heartenly the body would not react as fast.
    Any time that I tryied with half a heart my lungs stayed the same.
    But any time I was serious about quiting my lungs would react.
    Funny the physical body knows what the mind is thinking.
    Very good sign. Your on your way to been a non smoker.

Thank you celticcrash!:D Thats the kinda thing I like to hear!!
    The cough is really annoying me though. And I'm coughing so much that its hurting my throat now...:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

It's been 41 hours since my last smoke.

This is my first attempt to quit and actually imagined it'd be worse. My brain just keeps telling "Wouldn't a smoke be great right now?", really annoying but I haven't slipped yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭celticcrash

Keep going jack. 72 hours is the first hurdle. Sometimes you just have to ignore your owne brain because its just the addiction talking.
    If it gets to much, go for a fast walk out in the fresh air.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭spider77

Hey everyone. I'm checking in to say I'm off the smokes over 3 months now. I just did a 10k run and felt great. However, I'm still finding the pub situation very hard. In the pub now and the craving is strong! Any advice to get over the pub situation?!! Help!!

spider77 wrote: »
    Hey everyone. I'm checking in to say I'm off the smokes over 3 months now. I just did a 10k run and felt great. However, I'm still finding the pub situation very hard. In the pub now and the craving is strong! Any advice to get over the pub situation?!! Help!!

Remind yourself that it takes only 1 smoke and you will undo the fantastic achievement of being off them for so long. You are stronger than the cigarette!!! 10k run must have felt so good to complete ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭Psychobabble

Stumbled across this thread and thought I'd post some words of encouragement. I was a serious 20+-a-day smoker for many years and stopped six years ago. I've never looked back and don't miss it at all, have never been tempted, even after a few drinks. It is possible to be total happy smoke-free. Good luck to all those trying to stop, it's one of the best things you can do for yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

I normally post in the Vaping & eSmoking sub forum, but from my signature below you can see that I am heading for 6 months off the fags.

5 weeks now(almost to the minute)
    The urges are still there but they are getting less frequent.
    The breathing is getting much better( no wheezing when I lie down in bed) and I'm starting to increase the exercise a small bit( doin serious mileage with the dog but I always walked a good bit).
    The one thing that is bugging me is that my gums have completely given up the ghost.If I even suck a sweet they start to bleed.
    Does this pass or is there something that can be done to help them heal.?
    I presume that the body is still getting rid of the muck that has been polluting it for the last 30 years?
    Anyway,well done to all the new people who have quit and just remember that it gets a little easier every day:D

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭lester76

Vizzy wrote: »
    5 weeks now(almost to the minute)
    The urges are still there but they are getting less frequent.
    The breathing is getting much better( no wheezing when I lie down in bed) and I'm starting to increase the exercise a small bit( doin serious mileage with the dog but I always walked a good bit).
    The one thing that is bugging me is that my gums have completely given up the ghost.If I even suck a sweet they start to bleed.
    Does this pass or is there something that can be done to help them heal.?
    I presume that the body is still getting rid of the muck that has been polluting it for the last 30 years?
    Anyway,well done to all the new people who have quit and just remember that it gets a little easier every day:D

Hey funny you should say that about your gums bleeding im to am off them over 7wks an this has started maybe 4wks in?? Whats the deal with this never heard of it before,is it a common thing after quitting the smokes??

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭struggling sam

One year off them! Much easier than I thought, tho still do get the occasional urge totally out of the blue!

101 days today :)

I cleaned out the door pocket of the car this morning and found two old empty Marlboro boxes among the tissues, receipts, pay parking tickets etc...

I just sort of stood there looking at them, amazed that I was once a smoker and those 2 packs would have represented 4 days of smoking.

So it reminded me that there is an ashtray in the car - I opened it up - its one of those detachable ones like a drinks container - and there they were - 3 old fag butts. So I got rid of them too and brought the ashtray in to the house to clean it. It felt quite symbolic to be scrubbing away at the horrible smell off it. Its barely used, otherwise I probably would have just dumped it, but I think it can be reinvented as a change container.

That could be the last of any bits of my old smoking life still hanging around. I hope so!

101 days today :)

I cleaned out the door pocket of the car this morning and found two old empty Marlboro boxes among the tissues, receipts, pay parking tickets etc...

I just sort of stood there looking at them, amazed that I was once a smoker and those 2 packs would have represented 4 days of smoking.

So it reminded me that there is an ashtray in the car - I opened it up - its one of those detachable ones like a drinks container - and there they were - 3 old fag butts. So I got rid of them too and brought the ashtray in to the house to clean it. It felt quite symbolic to be scrubbing away at the horrible smell off it. Its barely used, otherwise I probably would have just dumped it, but I think it can be reinvented as a change container.

That could be the last of any bits of my old smoking life still hanging around. I hope so!

Lol - its over 101 days since you cleaned your car! Great job with the fags.

Lol - its over 101 days since you cleaned your car!

Thats nothing - I usually only clean it for NCT ;)

At least its not getting full of nicotine daily now. Have a big night out this weekend, its going to be the first time Ill be having more than 2 or 3 drinks since I quit. Not too worried though.

I'm on day six smoke free!!! Can't believe it! I have never ever stayed off them for more than a day before and I was like a demon then. I love champix!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 uptheriver

Hi All

I gave up like 9 months ago and it only gets better ! I'm sick less often, have more energy exercise more smell nicer am happier etc etc etc lost weight saved money dont get burns on my clothes my car doesnt stink when im stressed i can get more relaxed im never stuck out in the cold DO IT DO IT !!!

Advertisement