The usual questions and a bonus ...
1. IMT for five locations (Claremorris, Mullingar, Casement, Oak Park, Shannon) ... the 1981-2010 normal value is 6.8 C.
2. MAX for all 25 locations that report daily weather data on met.ie website.
3. MIN for all 25 locations also.
4. PRC for 11 locations (the five listed in (1) above plus Malin Head, Ballyhaise, Belmullet, Johnstown Castle, Cork, Valentia) given as a percentage of normal.
5. SUN for 6 locations (Casement, Dublin, Belmullet, Shannon, Cork, Valentia) given as a percentage of normal.
6. BONUS _ On the 17th, what will be the highest temperature in Ireland, and where will it occur? (seven points for temperature, three for location with partial points for close but not exact). Superbonus available.
Deadline as always 0300h 1st (Sunday) with one point deducted for any portion of four hours late up to 36h, thereafter one point per hour.