Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home gym routine?

Options
  • 10-02-2021 10:57pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 149 ✭✭

Haven't been at the gym in 8 years or so but recently bought some equipment for the spare bedroom.

Have a barbell with 20kg.
    2x4 kg dumbbells.
    A bench
    A leg press machine.
    Exercise bike.

Looking to lose weight and tone up.
    Can anyone recommend a routine to follow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭imfml

I use an app called Fitbod. Tell it what equipment you have and your goals and it generates workouts with video instructions. You'll get a 30 day free trial I think. Would give you 12 workouts to use to get you going. Lots of other apps out there too but I like that one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 149 ✭✭BiggJim

imfml wrote: »
    I use an app called Fitbod. Tell it what equipment you have and your goals and it generates workouts with video instructions. You'll get a 30 day free trial I think. Would give you 12 workouts to use to get you going. Lots of other apps out there too but I like that one.

Very good I will look that up thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭imfml

BiggJim wrote: »
    Very good I will look that up thanks.

Looks like they don't do a free trial, but I just sent you a PM with a referal link for a free 3 workout pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 david992

I myself now train at home, because all the gyms were closed because of the quarantine. I like your routine. I don't have a home gym right now, but I'm thinking of setting up a gym in my new house. Your workouts look great.

Advertisement