Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Champions Weekend

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Can genuinely say I wouldn't have backed that with stolen money!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Galileo Chrome for me. Hukum the danger

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭The Tetrarch

I've bet a little more on Dawn Patrol, total Euro 275 at 35.38

• Registered Users Posts: 16,400 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Detroit didn't try a leg on Santiago there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

Must have felt he'd no horse so, not like he's holding a bit back for the next day in a classic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭New Era

Galileo Chrome for me. Hukum the danger

Well done, did you have a few euros on the Joseph O Brien trained horse? Hukum on the other hand just did not stay. Pyledriver and to a lesser extent Santiago, the same.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Maybe, but I reckon if Shane Crosse had the ride The Chrome would won it 3 or 4 lengths, best horse won.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

2 big bets done for tomorrow
    Sottssas and Galileo Chrome
    Either wins and ol Rodge will party like Marty at a camogie dinner dance

Right..... Camogie party!!

Cadillac an appropriate name for another potential star for Jessica Harrington and Shane Foley.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Donnie
    3.00 Shine So Bright, looks overpriced at 12/16's and they may not have pushed the button yet this season. Balding is winning races.
    3.30 Galileo Chrome - It just wins.:p
    Baile An Leopard
    4.45 Lancaster Bomber - big dirty tank of a thing will pish it, get on.
    5.15 Tiger Moth looks nailed on, but I cannot get away from Up Helly Aa at 14's 4 places. Really intriguing entry jumped up in trip, but her mummy was a beast and if she gets the trip will give all a run for their money. She could have surely gone in the preceding mile race, so they must have notions about her getting the trip, her mam won a Matron over a mile.

All singles and dumped in a Yankee also, I want a holiday.

I hope that you had a single bet on Galileo Chrome. Looked like everything was in favor for him today, guaranteed stayer, battle hardened and above else a genius of a trainer. All those characteristics are a must for a st leger winner. Spare a thought for Shane Crosse though, hopefully he is in good health and not feeling any negative impacts of covid. Fair dues to Tom Marquand though. A multiple champion jockey in the future IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Magical has to be of interest at 6/1. Had a strange run last time out, stayed on well. Gaiyyath probably win handy.

New Era wrote: »
    Well done, did you have a few euros on the Joseph O Brien trained horse? Hukum on the other hand just did not stay. Pyledriver and to a lesser extent Santiago, the same.

I did cheers.

Ghaiyyath won't be beat. Doubled with Tiger moth later

Magical Magical.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭unplayable

wow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭BagheeraBlue

Most beautifully named horse on the planet

Great race, What a run from Armoury

I didn't have a bet on the race, but enjoyed it as much as if I had the winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭UrbanFret

That should finish the hype about Japan. Group 2 class horse.
    On the other hand magical has walked the walk throughout her career. Great horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Rabbit Redux

Great race. Terrible commentator.

At least it will shut that pilllock Chamberlain up for 10 minutes, nice to see them turned over.

Gutted about Armory, I though for a nano second it had a shot.

• Advertisement

Great race. Terrible commentator.

Jerry Hannon or Richard Pugh you are referring to. Listened to Jerry Hannon and he was at is usual best.

11117 wrote: »
    Just seen that Ryan Moore is aboard Japan rather than Magical. Seems strange to me. Thoughts?
    They wanted to win. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Rabbit Redux

New Era wrote: »
    Jerry Hannon or Richard Pugh you are referring to. Listened to Jerry Hannon and he was at is usual best.

Hannon. Gets overexcited. Loses the run of himself. Ends up stuttering and spluttering.

Genuinely emotional
    Love Magical
    Seamie in bits
    Great to see
    Magical Magical
    Seamie is going to Paris to get his own back!

Hannon. Gets overexcited. Loses the run of himself. Ends up stuttering and spluttering.

Rrrrrrrroooooaarrriinngggg bbuuuullll)

Derby form franked. Serpentine could be a monster

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Derby form franked. Serpentine could be a monster

Where was it franked man?

Curragh
    2.35 Bolleville ew , Cayanne Pepper win only
    3.10 The top of the market looks really ugly here. About 6 horsies that could anywhere from 8's to 4's. Not for me. I have had 2 ew pokes at Maid in India at 90's and Alligator Alley ( 70-80 's ). If either got a nice break they could be thereabouts. I would hate to have to pick a winner to save my life in a lottery like this.
    3.40 No idea
    4.10 Not a Scoobys, but having a fiver on Bolger's because he is a living legend and his 2yr olds have turned up a few times this year. Around 20's or so. I couldn't stop anyone having a swipe at Military style, War Fronts make better 2yr olds and his mammy was a decent filly.
    4.40 Passion at the prices.
    5.15 Yabba Dabba Doo
    5.50 Having all my powder on Degraves at around 18's 5 places. He finished just behind Sinawinn and Armory who massively franked that form yesterday, this is a handicap and I reckon he places at the very least. Getting stuck in here. Lunch money the works.

Allez Bleus

2.55 Serpentine - No price though currently, waiting for a drift otherwise no bet.
    3.35 Laburnum could be overpriced. Also Frankie on Dame Malliott looks nice at around 12's, great jockey and nice gutsy filly.
    4.10 What a weird looking race, I reckon at 25's you might get a run for your money with Ziyad, i won't miss my tenner in the morning.
    4.45 Tammani for Haggas and Frankie looks to be very much the plan there.

Make a challenge
    Cayenne Pepper
    Blue Panther
    Sovereign

France
    Serpentine
    Strad
    Earthlight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

2.35 Zawara 16/1 ew