Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 NFL Season - Week 1 thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,186 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Matt Patricia called a timeout because of a mismatch with Graham 1v1 against Tracy Walker on the right side.

Then they come back out and Walker is beat 1v1 by Graham.

Alright then..

• Registered Users Posts: 39,627 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Tied ballgame is Washington 17-17. This has been painful to watch in the second half.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭mikemac2

I was baffled at my Ravens taking a running back in the 2nd round. There were already 3 good backs and indeed a fullback too

What do I know. JK Dobbins from Ohio State with 2 TDs today and getting credit for his blocking too

Seventh sack for Washington and the already patched up O line of the eagles is falling apart.

Brandon Graham is now shaken up. They already changed the medical team last year and clearly it’s not helped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

The Fox graphics this year seem pretty terrible to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,051 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Tied ballgame is Washington 17-17. This has been painful to watch in the second half.

24 unanswered now

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Masked Man wrote: »
    The Fox graphics this year seem pretty terrible to me.

I don’t mind the graphics it’s that they are in the middle of the screen that I don’t like.

TD Washington. Ffs.

24 unanswered now

It’s painful to watch as an eagles fan. I mean yes the O line is patched up and a rookie RT left the game and a complete rookie former rugby player got his first regular season start and have had two injuries and maybe another. Carson Wentz hasn’t been helped nor has he helped himself by not knowing when to throw the ball away.

Jacksonville get the win with the colts failing for convert 3rd and 4 and 4th and 4.

All Washington in that one, back on the ball again now

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Advertisement

Eagles turn the ball over on downs.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Well at least we're not Indy.

Edit: Ooh Bears coming back!

How does the ball not go to McCaffrey there?

Jimmy Graham with another TD?

Nah, on the 1 and the a thud...

Bears not out of it yet

Eagles down by 10, may as well be down by 30 with how they've been this second half though. Any chance they can turn it around?

Well at least we're not Indy.

Edit: Ooh Bears coming back!

4D chess from Patricia. Let Mitch polish this turd of a performance near the end so Nagy doesn't bench him.

Or maybe the lions are just sh*tting the bed again.

Jesus Christ

Wentz really does need to learn when to throw the ball away, strip sacked there. Washington on the ball again

Bears back in the ball at the 2 minute, down by 3 after Stafford throws a pick.

I'd actually hate to be a lion's fan you know

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Kev8360

Nice win for Raiders. Josh Jacobs off to a flier with 3 TDs.

Lions ****ting the bed here

Penalty out of the 2 minute and then give up a 27 yard thud on the next play

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

How bout them Bears

Eagles down by 10, may as well be down by 30 with how they've been this second half though. Any chance they can turn it around?

Turn around this game ? Not a hope but some journalist that cover the team need to ask Doug Pederson what the **** is happening with the medical team and how badly conditioned the team seem to be.

• Advertisement

Jesus Christ

Wentz really does need to learn when to throw the ball away, strip sacked there. Washington on the ball again

Bears back in the ball at the 2 minute, down by 3 after Stafford throws a pick.

I'd actually hate to be a lion's fan you know

He really really does even though the O line is bad that doesn’t excuse his issues he himself has to address.

Another bottle job from the lions, Patricia is on borrowed time there.

Apparently bears win probability was 2% earlier in the 4th, before the 3 TDs presumably :D

Lads Danny Amendola is some man

Holy **** he just dropped the game, wide open game winner, right into his hands, that's unforgivable.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

That drop in the end zone is sickening

We didn't win that. The Lions lost it.

Incredible. The rookie had the ball in his hands in the endzone and dropped it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,851 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

What was Swift at there

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Oh my lord. How on earth did we get away with that?

The Lions must have Mayo jerseys on underneath. Incredible bottle job.

That drop in the end zone is sickening

How do you go into the locker room and face your team and coaches after that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Must've seen his name in the stars to drop that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lionbacker

Same old Lions.
    Unforgivable that blown 4th quarter leads is still continuing a season later.

• Advertisement

Looks like a break

Advertisement